NOC The (Stranger?) Thing [Signups; 4/17]

The Setup: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-thing-mafia-check-anon-forum-for-status.3610785/ Possibly with Stranger Things flavor for anonymous accounts.
This is a 17-player vanilla/mountainous game with a twist.

14 Vanilla Townies
3 Mafia Goons (The Thing)

The mafia gets one kill per night, however the mafia will have two options on how to kill:
  • Option 1: Normal Kill. A mafioso kills a person and they die.
  • Option 2: Doppleganger Kill. A mafioso kills a person, but takes their form. The dead player is unlinked from their Anonymous account, while the mafioso takes control of the dead player's Anonymous account and uses it as his own. The mafioso's old Anonymous account shows up as dead.
The town will not know which kill option was used. While players lynched during the day have their alignment revealed, nightkilled aliases do not to protect the effectiveness of the doppelganger kill.

The Rules
1. Don't talk to anybody about the game besides in the game thread. This includes telling people whether or not you are playing.
2. There are no majority lynches. All lynches will occur via plurality at deadline (the player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched). In the event of a tie, a random player among the tied players will be lynched.
3. Do not screenshot or quote your role pm or results.
4. Do not edit or delete posts.
5. Votes after deadline will not count even if I'm not around to call deadline.
6. Mafia may communicate at any time.
7. Do not post during the night or during twilight.
8. Deadlines will be 48 hours for days and 24 hours for nights.
9. No encryption.
10. Do not claim or allude to your identity in the game or speculate on the identities of others. "I have an alias read on X and because of that I think they're town" is fine, but don't elaborate beyond that.
11. You must make a minimum of 10 posts per day, or you risk being subbed out.

This game is anonymous, so do not post in this thread. If you would like to play, please send me a message either here or through Discord (Fenrir#4331).

Current Signup Count: 4/17

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)