Tournament The Sort of Battle Royale Tournament [won by -Grim]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManOfMany that sleep rule is literally the worst idea i have ever heard of and considering i won the game before, i didnt deserve the loss at all. also doesn't help that i get flinched on the last turn

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Amusingly dundies could have won the first game if he said that raichu had sing and mime had hypnosis, since neither of them ended getting used at all

also me and 2x are playing wednesday

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Slar Flar or however you say it hasn't been on since saturday and missed our time today, calling activity.

Edit: me and winter's are finna scoop up that muk prize btw

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
tbh if man will give you the win for our first game idc to give him the win, that was kinda bullshit
I agree, but hax happens and it is a thing. And to be fair, Waterfall flinch isn't that unusual at all. This is a tour like any other so I can't give out hax wins unless they are being given out in other tours as well.

EDIT: I understand the situation now with the first game and all. The complaint is reasonable but I am still giving Peef Rimgar the win, so I can stay consistent to my own rules. Sorry Dundies :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)