The Smogon Reaction Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Don't waffle or you'll get pancaked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alrighty then. Perhaps I should give this a shot? Really hope I get it. I've been away for too long and have little reaction score. Let's not forget that you can't get any in CAP, either.

For what it's worth, this has to be a prank... right? Obviously it is, considering the day it was posted. Oh well. Likes on your postbit are never a bad thing to have. So after all that: in.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Alrighty then. Perhaps I should give this a shot? Really hope I get it. I've been away for too long and have little reaction score. Let's not forget that you can't get any in CAP, either.

For what it's worth, this has to be a prank... right? Obviously it is, considering the day it was posted. Oh well. Likes on your postbit are never a bad thing to have. So after all that: in.
There are multiple post in this very thread confirming that they've had scores reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)