The Second Tournament of Second Chances (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Iconic ~ Co-hosted by Philip7086 and jumpluff ~ Last Won by JabbaTheGriffin

You feelin' lucky, punk? Well, unfortunately for you, you're going to need a lot more than luck to win this tournament. The Tournament of Second Chances is designed to promote skill above all else as the deciding factor on who wins. If you think the only thing preventing you from winning a major tournament is your bad luck, then now's your chance to prove it.
WARNING: This tournament is a big commitment. Be sure to read all the rules carefully before signing up. We reserve the right to reject anybody who we believe did not read the rules completely before signing up.

Standard Rules (Reference):

• Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Battle Timeout
  • Wi-Fi Clause
Non-Standard Rules:

• Each player must submit up to 5 teams to jumpluff before the tournament starts
    • You can only use one of these 5 teams in every match for this entire tournament.
    • You cannot change any part of any of these teams at any time throughout the tournament.
    • If you do not have 5 teams to submit, you are allowed to enter with less, but just note that you will not be allowed to submit more teams later on in the tournament. In other words, you will be restricting yourself to however many teams you initially submit.
  • Best of 3 Matches
    • Only the loser may switch teams for the next match.
  • Double Elimination
  • In order for your signup post to be counted, it must contain all three of these words in it: "count", "me", and "in". You may post these words in any order you want, or in the middle of a sentence even, so long as I see those three words somewhere in your post. I'm only doing this to ensure that everybody who signs up has actually read these rules.
  • All logs must be saved and turned in to verify that both players used an exact team from their team bank. If you cannot provide a log, you will be asked to do a rematch. This obviously makes it the winner's responsibility if they want their win to be counted! DON'T FORGET TO DO THIS!!!
This tournament will be either 64- or 128-man depending on how many people sign up. Philip7086 will be co-hosting this with me (\o/). Player lists will be determined based on 62.5% First Come, First Serve, and 37.5% randomized (in other words, the standard method). Rounds will last one week apiece with the possible exception of Round 1 lasting two weeks due to the sheer volume of people (if this hits 128). We will be very strict on round deadlines, because needing to build a team is not an issue for this tournament. I encourage everybody to post when they are active and ready to play so that I can gauge activity at the end of the round. Otherwise, unfinished match advancements will be decided on coin tosses.

That being said, may you all have neutral luck, and may the best player win!

To submit your teams, send a private message with the exportable versions to jumpluff after signing up. (Doesn't have to be immediately, but make sure you do it BEFORE R1 is posted There will be some time before R1 to get your teams in if you want to build.)

Don't PM them to Philip7086! I'll ensure he has them myself.

The official deadline for teams is now 96 hours after these signups were posted. That is, 48 hours after signups are closed. If a large number of people are unable to submit their teams, I will extend it one day further, and then after that I'm culling everyone who didn't get their teams in where possible. You can find out the deadline in your time zone here.
-----

People who signed up correctly and are eligible to play:

(People who have sent in their teams are denoted with an asterisk: *. If you messed up your signups, repost them or post / PM me letting me know you edited your originals, and I'll edit you in accordingly.)

1. LuckOverSkill*
  2. symphonyx64
  3. Tiffanyy
  4. Eo Ut Mortus*
  5. Frizy
  6. mostwanted
  7. KnightoftheWind*
  8. dragonboy52
  9. Steven Snype*
  10. Heist*
  11. Ulyaoth Sultan
  12. Eranu
  13. Tomahawk9
  14. Aeromence
  15. Darkdiglett*
  16. McMeghan*
  17. Limitless
  18. Omicron
  19. TalkingLion
  20. HBK*
  21. Malfunction
  22. Lady Bug*
  23. idiotfrommars
  24. davidansor*
  25. FelixMinamimoto
  26. CheezitKing
  27. Brotom
  28. SethZiBritannia
  29. IceCarAdler
  30. DrMohammadLi
  31. Orichalcos Owl
  32. xtrashine
  33. NatGeo*
  34. SoulWind*
  35. Hantsuki*
  36. Bloo
  37. MarceloDK
  38. bubbly
  39. Freze*
  40. bubbly
  41. Hyperbeem
  42. Iconic
  43. kuja20*
  44. Mynism
  45. JabbaTheGriffin
  46. Lady Salamence*
  47. Dk Law*
  48. HellPowna*
  49. pokebasket
  50. Amell*
  51. DarkLoïc*
  52. Vinc2612*
  53. Max212
  54. blarajan
  55. Razza
  56. Joeyboy
  57. undisputed*
  58. lapras6666*
  59. Krack
  60. Smith
  61. HSA
  62. Zebraiken
  63. Lowgock
  64. Ningildo
  65. Novaray
  66. Eustatic
  67. Princess Bri*
  68. Ojama*
  69. -Manu-
  70. wilson46
  71. yondie*
  72. Alice
  73. Lady Alex*
  74. DetroitLolcat
  75. ~GreenCore*
  76. complete legitimacy
  77. SOMALIA
  78. Noodlez*
  79. Lamppost
  80. Rewer
  81. pokemonrocks777*
  82. The Kyle
  83. dragonuser
  84. Scimjara*
  85. Kojes*
  86. Charizard92
  87. eaglesrock
  88. Floppy
  89. Go10*
  90. B-Lulz
  91. badabing
  92. Blue_Star*
  93. Chacal
  94. Blightbringer
  95. emirinho
  96. Temptation*
  97. BrickBreak*
  98. reyscarface
  99. Bartman101*
  100. Rockhp31
  101. -okara
  102. BIG loven
  103. freedom2
  104. Lizardman
  105. H-C*
  106. DittoCrow
  107. D4RR3N
  108. toshimelonhead
  109. NightFox
  110. Taylor
  111. Kennen
  112. Agammemnon
  113. EspyJoel
  114. Nexuz
  115. WhiteQueen
  116. PasY_G
  117. _AlexiS_
  118. TheMexican
  119. NoJohns
  120. By Myself*
  121. gr8stard
  122. Rydro
  123. AlphaJolt
  124. fatty
  125. SGV
  126. Dark_Psiana
  127. Quagsires
  128. Disposable Puppets
  129. Nachos

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
just goin with the flow of this crowd (which i currently count at 9, including me, which I think I should always be counted in once I post somewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)