Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tyranitarphantom Take a Poliwag and name it DrizleToad. This Poliwag cant wait to evolve in to Politoed and become one of the top threats in OU. To prepare for this, it must learn Rain Dance before evolving into Poliwhirl. As a Poliwhirl it must set up Rain Dance and KO 10 Pokemon in the rain before the Elite 4. Once it gets there it realizes that it doesn't need an Ability to set up rain so you can now evolve it into a Poliwrath. Rename it Independnt and have it solo Bruno with Rain set up for the entire battle.

@Tyranitarphantom: Take Proton the Bulbasaur. It sympathizes with Team Rocket, and so may never be used against any Rocket grunts or scientists. No restrictions on evolution.

@Tyranitarphantom: You get Hammer Bro the Cubone. Its final moveset must look like so:
- Rock Tomb (the closest thing to a hammer)
- Bonemerang (based off of Boomerang Bro)
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower (based off of Fire Bro)
- a status move of your choice not named Toxic

It must solo Blaine and attain this moveset to evolve (aside from Fire Blast, which must be taught immediately after evolving, should you take it over Flamethrower). Also, have it solo Lance, using all three of its Bro-based moves at least once.

@tyranitarphatom. take a pikachu. name it "ash" this pikachu must have a lightball. also, because in the anime, thunderbolt hits all foes, it must use thunderbolt on his entrance. it must always know quick attack. it must use quick attack to finish foes. also, it may not evolve.

Take a Mankey, nicknamed Top%age. It hates the (in)famous Top Percentage Rattata, and therefore must solo all rattatas and raticates in the game. It will also solo the first gym, to emphasize the differences between itself and rattata.

@tyranitarphantom

You get Gumby the Grimer. A Grimer, you say? What restriction could be worse than just having it, you ask?

I'll tell you: All of them.
I kid, I kid, I can't give you all the restrictions, that would overlap with the ones you already have. Instead: Gumby, as a Grimer, must solo every trainer in the Saffron, Cinnabar and Viridian Gyms outside of the Gym Leaders. Upon evolution, which should be as a direct result of the final battle with Giovanni (solo not necessary) you must go outside (heal) and solo your rival to show off Muk to the rest of your team. Additionally, Muk must solo Agatha, ghost my Ass, she's a poison trainer and she's got no love for the Grimer-line. That's whack.

Requesting Black version scramble team; I'd like it to be a challenge.

Challenging, not stupid and/or simply annoying, though. No absurdly powerful pokemon (ex. hydreigon)

Let me know what you come up with!

Mills will take Serpent Jr the Snivy as a starter. This Snivy claims the Serperior in my White squad to be its father, and must have Coil, Dragon Tail, Strength / Return, and Leaf Blade by the time you reach the Elite Four. Along the way, it must solo both Chili and Clay. During the Elite Four session, it must solo the following Mons: Golurk, Krookodile, Throh, Musharna. In the throne room of N's castle it must solo the following Mons: Zekrom, Carracosta, Cofagrigus, Seismitoad.

Requesting Black version scramble team; I'd like it to be a challenge.

Challenging, not stupid and/or simply annoying, though. No absurdly powerful pokemon (ex. hydreigon)

Let me know what you come up with!
Take one of my favorite 5th gen pokemon, joltik. Teach it 4 moves that are all different types. Once you have this set, it may evolve. Have it solo skyla with a maximum of 5 STAB uses durig the battle.

@Mills: You get Mister Meh the Klink. Depressed at its massive joke of a movepool, it doesn't even feel like using its signature move, Shift Gear, or any move of base 80 power or above (including Gear Grind, Return, and Frustration). After soloing the N encounter in Chargestone Cave under these conditions, it can now use any move but Shift Gear. Once it solos three Elite Four Pokémon without items, it can use Shift Gear. Solo N's Klinklang for good measure.

@mills
take a ferroseed named "indarain" as the most overused pokemon, he is so proud of himself. he knows that his big bro is a beast, and he wants to be just like him. he can only evolve when he takes 10 fire attacks in the rain and survive. also, he must solo all waters because thats what he does: piss on bulky waters.

@mills

You get a cubchoo named L8inDaGame because you can't get him until... late in the game.
Because you get him so late you have to make up for lost time, solo all remaining gym leaders and evolve ASAP.
When you battle the elite 4 L8inDaGame may not know any TMs, only level up moves and HMs and he must solo 3 of any one members 4 pokemon.

@Mills: You get the Zip the Emolga. Since it has to be NN Zip, you must catch it and not use the traded one. Since it's so fast and wins all the races, it thinks it's the premier Emolga. Hence, it must be caught in a Premier Ball. It must have Agility as soon as you can get it. If your opponent is faster than Zip base stat wise, it must use Frustration first turn to express its anger at not being faster. If Zip is faster base stat wise, it must use Electro Ball first turn. It must have a Quick Claw equipped at all times, just so you can't take advantage of Acrobatics, though, you can still have the move. Solo Skyla's gym for me, won't ya?

Well, first update for my Pearl Scramble that I finally got around to doing.

Challanges:
Dexter the Abra (given by Dexington)
-evolves once when SpA reaches 65
-evolves again when SpA reaches 130
DoublePost the Starly (given by Dark Ray)
-must use moves twice in a row.
-cannot learn brave bird (btw I hate recoil moves) or close combat till soloed 2 gym leaders not counting Gardenia.
HotStuff the Piplup (Given by John)
-cannot learn Ice moves and switches/flees if hit by one.
-must solo all trainers in Fuego Ironworks to evolve into Empoleon.
X-Eyed the Zubat (given by Random) (I love Zubat!)
-must know/keep Fly, Confuse Ray, and Poison Fang.
-Solo Aaron.
EEVEE!! I'll think of a nickname (given by Sprocket)
-Evolving to Glaceon, must evolve first time through Route 217
-Must be highest leveled in party at the moment of evolution
-Must know one of: Icy Wind, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Blizzard
-Egg hatched on Pearl after I have 2 gym badges
Flippers the Teddiursa (given by Carbon)
-To evolve must know Slash, Faint Attack, and a TM move of choice.
-Only one STAB move.

Current Location: Floaroma Town
Badge Count: 1
Have not cleared Valley Windworks

The Pokemon:
X-Eyed the Zubat (Female)
Lv. 12
Nature: Bold
Moves: Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish

She hasn't been very good thus far, low power moves dissapointing me for damage. Supersonic helps, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

IQ the Abra (Male)
Lv. 13
Nature: Rash
Moves: Hidden Power
Teleport

IQ is very powerful for having no powerful STAB yet, with Hidden Power type not found yet. He OHKOs or 2HKOs most opponents, so I look forward to him providing more assistance when he does evolve.

DoublePost the Staravia
Lv. 14
Nature: Mild
Moves: Tackle
Double Team
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
GL solo count: 0

DoublePost is proving to be effective, with me spamming Quick Attack or Wing Attack to defeat opponents. Freshly evolved, he will prove to be a help against Gardenia.

HotStuff the Prinplup
Lv. 16
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Pound
Metal Claw
Bubble
Peck

HotStuff has proven herself against Roark, easily sweeping the entire gym by spamming Bubble. Being the first evolved Pokemon on my team, he's proved his power, gaining the MVP title for now.

I'd like to participate.

Game: Pearl
I can trade so pick any pokemon (not 5th gen). Come up with a name/gender for me and a name for the rival. Go ahead and give me the hardest pokemon evolution standards. ^^

I will start when all 6 pokemon and names for me and rival are given.

nothing like solo or monotype.

hardest pokemon standards...ooohh... dont do that. but watever. take a beldum. it must solo fantina to evolve. thats it. name it "takemdown" after it evolves fully into metagross, it must have one special attack at all times.

@Myde: You get Tortoise the Kricketot. It may evolve after soloing 10 each of Rock-types and Flying-types with Bide. It may never forget Bide, even after it evolves.

@Myde

Be a boy, name yourself Big Mac

Name your rival FlmReel

Bring a Ponyta named Dr.Whooves and "he" must have the ability Run Away.
Dr.Whooves may not use physical Fire attacks.
To evolve, Dr.Whooves must get all experience at level 39 by KOing water Pokemon with only the move SolarBeam.
All, no bait and switch, no other moves, no other loopholes I can't think of off the top of my head.
These water pokemon must be no more than 4 levels lower than Dr.Whooves.
Dr.Whooves can not forget Solar Beam and must evolve at level 40.

I'd like to participate.

Game: Pearl
I can trade so pick any pokemon (not 5th gen). Come up with a name/gender for me and a name for the rival. Go ahead and give me the hardest pokemon evolution standards. ^^

I will start when all 6 pokemon and names for me and rival are given.

nothing like solo or monotype.
Take a zigzagoon. Zigzagoon thinks that it's a special attacker, so as soon as possible, it has to learn all special moves or status. It must solo the 1st gym. That is it.

@Myde: Use a Wurmple. Wurmple, named Wormy, must solo Gardenia to be able to be used in any following battles. Wormy must always know Harden, because it is a terrible move and Wurmple/SIlccon/Beautifly are terrible Pokemon. He must also lower an opposing trainer's Pokemon's speed to -6 with String Shot immediately after being caught.

~hoblaph

Take a male Chimchar as your starter. Name it Crusader. The number of Roark's pokemon it solos without Fighting Type moves equals the number of times it may evolve. That is all.

Take a zigzagoon. Zigzagoon thinks that it's a special attacker, so as soon as possible, it has to learn all special moves or status. It must solo the 1st gym. That is it.
D: my chimchar shall never evolve! Tough. xD

@Myde: Use a Wurmple. Wurmple, named Wormy, must solo Gardenia to be able to be used in any following battles. Wormy must always know Harden, because it is a terrible move and Wurmple/SIlccon/Beautifly are terrible Pokemon. He must also lower an opposing trainer's Pokemon's speed to -6 with String Shot immediately after being caught.

~hoblaph
But after that it won't matter right? okay... :3
Take a male Chimchar as your starter. Name it Crusader. The number of Roark's pokemon it solos without Fighting Type moves equals the number of times it may evolve. That is all.
But I need to use zigzagoon on roark. .-. How about the same thing but with Crasher Wake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)