The Place I Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you live? Some people on here may have interest in meeting other people on here, so this thread is here for the USA mainly, to see what people live where, and where two people could meet somewhere in their home state. Country's have respective cultural boundaries, as do states, so this is also a place to keep informed about what the landscape is like somewhere, the pricing, etc. Feel free to ask each other questions about where they live is like, but PM each other privately about meeting to keep from cluttering up the thread. So, where are you from and what is it like(You can name an area, state or country)?
I'll start: I'm from the South, and there is really beautiful wildlife, countryside, woods, rivers, and the like here. While there's a tendency to be a little too Southern for my tastes, it is still where I'm from and proud of it. So basically, I'm a proud Southerner that isn't Southern.

We had this awhile back, and it's virtually useless on a site like this to make a thread specifically for US states. Furthermore, I am not entirely sure of the discussion value of this thread. However if anyone wants to make a thread enquiring about a specific location or try to organise meetups within a location there are plenty good past examples (see: Canada meetups) they can look to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)