The NUcast: Q&A thread

Do you feel the well roundedness of the top threats (And how well they outclass similar pokes) leaves very little door for unexpected Pokes to be used at the top levels of play?

please keep this post for things you would like to ask in the next cast. This will happen eventually, whether Firemage hosts or not.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bumping because NUCast 3 is tonight (8pm GMT)

In this edition we're looking at playstyles and how each one achieves victory (as well as how to use + construct a team). As well as doing Live laddering (with commentary) and Q&A to each of the cast members

Casters are;
Me (FireMage)
Soulgazer
Cherub Agent Treecko
Shnen

Maybe a few others (read - Zeb) Any questions post here - or catch me on IRC (#neverused) During the cast to ask away

Last edited:
what's your opinion of stall? Is it fun to play with, boring to play with, or do you just flat out hate the playstyle?
on a related note, what are some of your favourite Pokemon to use in stall?

what are some Pokemon you find yourself putting on every team? (for me its Charizard I just love that thing, especially specs)

what mon have you always wanted to use but never actually used (why, and why not)?

looking forward to XY, what mons do you think/hope will end up to be in NU?

Which new, semi-unknown NU'er will rise and shine in 2014?

will edit this post when i think of more (read:probably never)

Last edited:
opinion on cb kingler
what do you think works really effective especially in this meta?
what teams would you advise someone to use currently(NOT building own teams please, i'm quite a bad team builder)
thats it i guess
edit-for sentence two i meant archetypes and mons in general

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What NFE do you think is the most useful in NU atm? Why?

Do you find manual sun, or manual rain to be more powerful in NU right now, and who is your favorite weather abuser?

Liepard or Volbeat as a prankster weather setter (this was being debated in some random other thread)?

Which NU Rotom form is more useful iyo?

The opposite of Lasagne's question, what popular mon that most people love, do you hate and can never bring yourself to use on an NU team?/What popular mon do you think is highly overrated? (I mean by people in neverused, not ladder shit like Armaldo).

What mon do you struggle to play around most in NU? (Like when you see it on the opponents team, you cringe, no matter how prepared for it you are).

What is your favorite non-standard set that will never be accepted for C&C?

Can you all wear scarfs to make Cherub's scarf less lonely?
Why does Soulgazer have such a sexy accent?
Why is my avi the sexiest avatar in NU?
Which NU frequent is the biggest embarrassment to the tier? (inb4 me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)