The Neverused Premier League - ALL STAR WEEK

Lost to voltage, should've gotten more familiar with this team first (or should've used my team, noone bothers counterteaming in this tournament anyway)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Wobble is TLCJR4LIFE. Unless some other team captain objects (which you most certainly can if you feel this is unfair for some reason), he should be allowed to continue playing using his actual account.

I actually outted myself months ago and I think people thought I was trolling.

I didn't even know making an alt was against the rules. Whoops.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wobble is TLCJR4LIFE. Unless some other team captain objects (which you most certainly can if you feel this is unfair for some reason), he should be allowed to continue playing using his actual account.
This

If any manager has any objections they must be said before the end of All Star Week, otherwise they'll be allowed to continue playing

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost because I wasn't prepared, BROStime asked me to play stage 0 but his team was invalid so we changed the tier.
GG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)