NU The Never Used League IV - FINALS - [won by galbia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
let's see if i still remember how to NU, give me great players every single round, rig the matchups idc

in

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
confirming loss and that poliwrath hits like a little girl u_u

Lost Vs Tennis p. haxy match but none the less a good one
I dont mean to be rude but what hax? The will o miss on vivi didnt matter bc you killed me the turn after. The crit on prinp didnt matter bc it 2 hit anyway. +4 252 SpA Uxie Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Prinplup: 166-196 (50 - 59%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. And musharna was 2 hit by megahorn. I guess you could complain about rolls on that last one but i think i still had it :/

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I dont mean to be rude but what hax? The will o miss on vivi didnt matter bc you killed me the turn after. The crit on prinp didnt matter bc it 2 hit anyway. +4 252 SpA Uxie Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Prinplup: 166-196 (50 - 59%) -- guaranteed 2HKO. And musharna was 2 hit by megahorn. I guess you could complain about rolls on that last one but i think i still had it :/
:/ i was clearly gonna save my prinplup tho u_u i needed it to beat rhydon easier but it's w/e stuff happens in games , who know how it would have went. But anyway good luck in your endeavors in the rest of the tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)