The Halloween Thread

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
So Halloween is almost here, and since this is probably the most fun holiday of the year it totally deserves its own thread!

Im thinking of talking about costumes, haunted houses, parties, and other fun experiences you had on Halloween.

For starters, as for my costume im still thinking what to go as, but my main picks are V (V of Vendetta) or Michael Myers (Halloween), both are good costumes imo, but im leaning towards V as of now.

As for something hilarious, last grade guys got to wear costumes on our school, and there were some very damn hilarious ones. A dude went as Jigsaw with the tricycle and all, another went as a Transformer, there was a group of Crayolas... very funny stuff.

What about you, what have you seen/been/plan to do?

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
PARTY, FOLLOWED BY MORE PARTY. With some raw costumes. I don't really trick or treat anymore.

This year, I'm planning on being David Bowie and hanging with some friends and going to spooky walks, party etc. This year some kids dressed as the Backstreet Boys with one of them carrying a boom box playing songs such as "I Want it That Way" and "Larger than Life."
(p.s. my house has the best candy)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm going to sit on my street as a homeless person and ask for candy. When I don't get it, I'll threaten people.

For starters, as for my costume im still thinking what to go as, but my main picks are V (V of Vendetta) or Michael Myers (Halloween), both are good costumes imo, but im leaning towards V as of now.
Don't go as V, you'll look like a /b/tard. (Unless, of course, that is your intention.)

Go with Myers.

What about you, what have you seen/been/plan to do?
I hardly celebrate any holiday these days. But, back in the day I did go as Sonic the Hedgehog, Red Power Ranger, Venom, and the White Ninja Ranger before I stopped doing the whole dress up thing.

I feel lame because my school has legendary Halloween parties but I am not invited to any ._. I guess I wasn't really anticipating going to any considering I don't go to any normal parties, but it is a little discouraging. At least I don't have to be embarassed about not having a costume!

Be scary.
By scary i mean kinda like a retard.

Hey, Its Halloween!

EDIT: I didn't go trick-or treating and stuff because of Continued Christian Education :/.

Throwing candy out my door :D I get all the candy I don't hand out, and we have SOOO much this year. Here's to a whole bag of almond joys starbursts, and skittles. :DDDDD

I'm going to stay home this Halloween, force my husband to watch Saw (muahaha) and then hopefully get and play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Such a scary, scary game. O.o

Halloween isn't really celebrated where I live in Australia. So I'll do what I do every weekend. Sit at home alone and play Pokemon, not invited to any parties or social gatherings and cursing the world in its entirity.

Hahaha oh my god, just like above post I live in Australia and don't celebrate Halloween. However, people still trick and treat and a bunch of kids went to my house today and me being the typical asian with no junk/sweets I had to give them those weird pudding flavoured lollies that have red beans or something :DD

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
im mexican, nobody and I mean NOBODY over here knows what 4chan is
That is strange according to alexa 4chan is more popular in Mexico then it is in the UK. In fact it Mexico has the 7th highest world traffic rank out of all countries.
It's also higher ranked then Belgium and people in my country are aware of it's existence.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
alright correcting myself, nobody on my group of friends know what 4chan (or literally what any big internet community besides youtube) is, heh.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't buy into Halloween at all.

I'm buying sweets and being *that* guy. The fewer trick-or-treaters the better.

Went to a house party for Halloween last night.

Went in nothing but some shorts and a werewolf mask, because I've got a very hairy chest anyway, might as well make use of it :D

Trick or Treat wise, the university accommodation I'm living in is in a rough area and I like my kidneys where they are at the minute, so I'll probably stay in tonight.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Couldn't go out anywhere because I have no money...

yea feels shitty but when I get my loan next month that was supposed to come in LAST month I'll be going crazy

Halloween is celebrated everyday in Jordan; everywhere i go, there are kids wearing colorful clothes and begging for cash to buy candy with.

went to a party last night, did some shit. going to another one tonight to do more shit. going to school on monday everyone is going to be f'd. no school on tuesday so im going to do more shit on monday night.

solid weekend.

forgot to mention my costume was a moose/reindeer, either one works.

Halloween is a good excuse for me to buy chocolate and eat it myself days before Halloween, knowing we likely won't get any trick-or-treaters.

I have a party next week that I am going to. Not too sure on my costume, probably just going to go with a pale white face with a thick red line around my eyes, and have a smart white shirt, black tie, black shoes, etc., and just look as creepy as possible. I'll probably sort all that out in the week with my friend. I wanted to get some coloured contact lenses (I normally wear contacts as opposed to glasses), but it's a bitch getting prescription contact lenses quickly and I've left it a little late unfortunately.

Last year I went as a mummy, which involved a lot of bandages, but it is good if you're willing to pay. But you really do need more than you would expect to need.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Didn't feel like dressing up on Friday when our university had "Halloween." Went to a party that night, wasn't the best, but it was fun.

Not gonna do anything ON Oct 31st. Had my fun on Friday, spend the night in finishing a paper and studying for midterms and throwing shit out the window (mostly fireworks).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)