GG The Godly Gift Open - Round 2 (Replays Required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Art by MiniArchitect

Welcome to the Godly Gift Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • OM Grand Slam IX information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Godly Gift ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on SmogTours.
  • S/V cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required from Round 2 and beyond. Play on https://smogtours.psim.us/ to ensure that your replays are automatically saved.

In addition to earning points for the OM Grand Slam, this tournament is also part of the OM Tour Circuit and awards points based on how well you do.

Round 2 :
BloodAce  vs  BoingK
Ivar57  vs  Fc
Icemaster  vs  MZ
Frixel  vs  pannu
Lechen  vs  Fraise
Clas  vs  Les2BG
Nerdgamer4  vs  Betathunder
Bread Sandwich  vs  Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂
txitxas  vs  Cyril tbh
Evie  vs  SammyCe123
TTTech  vs  ghostlike
Lightniong  vs  pichus

Replays are REQUIRED !!

This round will end on Monday, March 25 at 2:59 AM EDT (GMT-4).

Last edited by a moderator:

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Won in 2 gg MZ ... I forgot to save G1 so here's a short description of it, MZ can attest that I won it

turn 1 i lead meowskoorada as he leads great tusk. since he has type disadv i click u turn predicting his switch, and he indeed hards slowking g.
turn 2 i missclick zama on his slowking g but i roll with it, as i wanna bluff cb or something to scare him out. he doesnt get scared tho and he future sights as i crunch him a few times after idefing.
he bing chilling receptions into electrode hisui, aiming to abuse his future sight, to detonate something on my team. he clicks giga drain. however,, i hard back to meowskoorada and comfortably eat giga drain (39% dmg) and the future sight is immune. I then get a free u turn, as he harded great tusk. I go to volcarona and click the QD as he earthquakes for only 40% dmg. He's a spdef slot great tusk so I giga drain next turn and heal a fuckton but he lives and eqs. I continue to spray him with attacks with volcarona at +1+1+1, like giga drain and flamethrower. volcy takes down tusk, slowking g and then he teras gholdengo to twave it. i take down ghold, then tera grass myself to take down his samu hisui and its gg.

g2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9godlygift-2092005718-0os4kjz2s5gic4gms9neuhnhm3ld5h6pw?p2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)