The Everything NFL Thread - 2018-2019 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine knocking Brady and calling him old and ineffective based solely on his TD numbers when the pats run the ball in the RZ more than any team in the league

Rodgers will never lose another game or miss another throw (like the ten he missed today against arguably the league's worst team for example)

as always, the jets are underwhelming as usual. the thing is, we actually had a chance to win the game on defense and special teams alone, but our offense was horrible and couldn't score at all. we need weapons on offense to support McCown and Darnold asap.

Mahomes stole Rodgers' magic shorts
Mahomes being head and shoulders better than Rodgers at throwing the football and Rodgers stans still saying hes the GOAT because hes "the best thrower of the ball ever" is something that I've been confused about all season but don't really care enough to question because of the absurdity of the statement.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKE BADGLEY ISN'T DOGSHIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE KICKERS CAN'T HURT ME NO MORE. THE BAD KICKER CAN'T HURT ME NO MORE.

Theres a real chance the steelers miss the playoffs if they lose to the pats and saints.

Of course that would require the Ravens to beat the Chiefs or Chargers which I doubt will happen.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Theres a real chance the steelers miss the playoffs if they lose to the pats and saints.

Of course that would require the Ravens to beat the Chiefs or Chargers which I doubt will happen.
Nah what will happen is the Ravens will lose to both of those teams, but Pittsburgh will also lose to the Raiders this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)