The curse of the Sleeping Seadrgon!!!! (A Overused Tier RMT)

Overall how would you rate this team?

• it's amazing!

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's great

• It's pretty good!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • It's good!

• It's Okay!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • It's quite noobish!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • A bit gimmicky!

• It's on the bad side!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's weak!

• It's very weak!

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

The Curse of the Sleeping Seadragon

(A team with Restalk Kingdra).
---------
| | | | | | |
Introduction

Hey, everyone, it's Steel here again with another RMT. The team I made, which was hardcore stall, played quite well, however, stall just isn't my style. I would like to think my best playing style is semi stall or bulky offense, and that's exactly what this team is. This is the most successful team I have ever made, winning around 90+% of the battles. This team is based up the move Substitute, 1/2 of the team know the move.

Team Statistics

Here's some statistics on my team:

1 Pokemon has a single Stealth Rock weakness
4 Pokemon Susceptible to Spikes
2 Pokemon Vulnerable to Toxic Spikes( one has, however it has rest, so it doesn't matter)
4 Pokemon damaged by Sandstorm
6 Pokemon hurt by Hail
-Stealth Rock user
1 reliable Dragon-type resists
1 Spin blocker
2 Status absorbers

_|_
_|_
_|_
_|_
_|_

A closer look.................

***I HAX YOU***
Machamp @ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
EVs:
240 HP/244 Atk/16 SpD/8 Spe
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

-Payback

-
Ice Punch
-Dynamic Punch

-Bullet Punch

Machamp, One of the best leads in the game, I can either try to prevent the laying of entry hazards by confusion hax. Ice punch comes in handy when I need a late game killer for Dragonite, Flygon, or Shaymin. This leads beats most leads, except mainly Metagross, Specs heatran, togekiss, and Crobat to name a few. When I try to confusion hax the opposing lead, they usally just switch out..Machamp is also one of my Fighting types, so I usally switch it in rock and normal types like blissey to force them out. I really like this pokemon as a lead, because for the slower leads, I have a decent chance of preventing them from getting up Stealth Rock, which really helps my Gyarados, to retain its huge bulk. Whn Facing a lead that I will most likely not beat, I will switch out to Rotom, because it deals with metgross really well.

EVs: Basically the Standard Spread, 240 Hit point fornear maxium bulk, 244 Attack, for near maxium power, and 8 Speed to outspeed other Machamp Leads, 16 SpD to survive a Azelf's Psychic.

Considered Changes: None

Threats:

Fire-Kingdra, Gyarados, Heatran

Ground-Breloom, Rotom, Gyarados

***SLEEPY***
Breloom (F) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 12 HP/248 Atk/248 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Stone Edge
-Substitute

One of my favorite members of the team, gets to come in on bulky Water/Rock/Ground types who love to come in on Heatran and and Gyarados. I usually use Substitute the first turn, and then use Spore the second. Some people say this is the weakest link of my team, but I don't know why they say that, Breloom pairs quite well with Heatran. Breloom is one of my core. Spore is becoming one of my favorite moves, because unless my opponent has pokemon immune to sleep or has a sleep talker like my Kingdra. Brellom rountinely attracts Rotom and Starmie, well Gyardos counters, so if I can render them useless with spore, then Gyarados can sweep much easier.Focus Punch is the great base 225 power move, that I use on just about everything that doesn't resist, or isn't hit Super effective by Stone Edge. I chose Stone Edge, because flying and bug types were switching most of the time, and I wanted to deal as much damage as possible to them. I used to have Seed Bomb but it wasn't doing anything to the usually counters.

EVs: Another Standard Spread, 12 Hit points for a bit of added bulk and a Toxic orb recovery "magic number", 248 Attack for near maximum power, 248 Speed to outspeed a decent number of pokemon, and to outspeed other breloom.

Considered Changes:Im not really sure, possibly changing Stone Edge for Seed Bomb.

Threats:

Flying-Heatran, Jirachi, Rotom

Fire-Heatran, Gyarados, Kingdra

Ice-Heatran, Jirachi

Psychic-Heatran, Jirachi

Poison-Heatran, Jirachi

***SCARY***
Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP/148 Def/108 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

-Dragon Dance
-Taunt
-Waterfall
-Bounce

My MVP most of the time, this guy can appear late game, and wreak havoc, its also great against stall teams, because Taunt makes most of their pokemon useless, so I can Dragon Dance up and KO the opponets team. This Gyarados is extremely bulky, much bulkier, than the standard taunt Gyarados. The additional bulk has helped me greatly in my battles. To give you an Idea how bulky this Gyarados is, factoring in Intimidate, its nearly as bulky as a Crocune, but with more weaknesses, and with Dragon Dance, and its a lot more threatening. I choose Bounce over Stone Edge, Earthquake, Ice Fang, and Return, because I needed to beat Celebi, and those grass types who loved to switch in, and wall me. Bascailly anything that is weak and doesn't have a super effective attack, this Gyarados will pwn them. Gyarados is my check to most physical attackers, except those that I think have uper effective moves like Stone Edge or Thunderpunch. Gyarados gets help from Heatran because many physical threats get burned by Will-o-wisp.

EVs: 252 Hit points for greatest overall bulk , 148 Defense so it set up on a greater range of things, and 108 Speed ensures after a Dragon Dance, it will outspeed the base 115s and Scarf Tyrannitar and after 2 dragon dances it will outspeed Scarf Flygon.

Considered Changes:None

Threats:

Rock-Jirachi, Breloom

Electric-Breloom, Rotom

***OVENESS***
Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 68 HP/188 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

-Substitute
-Thunderbolt
-Light Screen
-Shadow Ball

Rotom, my sort of spinblocker, but I don't really need one, because my only entry hazard is Stealth Rock. It fits in this team great switching in on fighting, and ground attack directed at heatran, electric attacks at Gyarados. Substitute is the most important move of the set, it allows me to allude Pursuit from Tyrannitar or Metagross. Heatran is a another frequent switch in But it doesn't accomplish, it may Fire Blast but Thunderbolt is a 2KO with Stealth Rock. Shadow ball is mainly for those pesky ghost/psychic types. Overheat is for those Steel types who think they can set up on me, but there are harshly surprised when they are OHKOoed. Most people think I am running a defensive spread since I have Leftovers, and Substitute, however, they are very wrong when they hit by a move. I run a timid nature because Rotom needs to be able to outspeed Lucario in particular, However, Gyarados handles that threat very well. Rotom really helps against Agility Metagross, and Yanmega, who may cause problems If my other pokemon are weakened.

Evs: 68 Hit points to just a exceed a "magic leftovers" number, 188 Speed, to outrun Adamant Lucario and co, and 252 Special Attack for maxium power.

Threats:

Ghost-Heatran, Jirachi

Dark-Breloom, Heatran, Breloom

***SWEEPER***
Kingdra (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP/252 SDef/4 Spe
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

-Outrage
-Dragon Dance
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Why the heck is this set nearly nonexistent in the current metagame? it may be walled by Metagross, but Kingdra can starting setting up on it and eventually 2ko with Outrage. In the month of June, No One used this set in Suspect, and less than 3%, if any in standard. Anyways, this is my sleep/status absorber and it is the glue of my team. It is walled by steel types, but its team members take care of that. Game and game, again Kingdra surprises me, its extremely bulky and usually comes out on top. It can easily set up on most water types, and it usually gets a least 2 or 3 Dragon Dances before im forced to Rest or either Attack. This is usually the problem pokemon that when its counters are gone can freely set up Dragon Dances, and when its Hit points get low, rest up. and sweep, and the opponent can't do anything about it. Kingdra can be also be used a special sponge, its so bulky. Kingdra is my counter to quite a few special threats like Life Orb Starmie, Gengar, and mulitude of water types that plague the tier.

Evs: 252 Hit points for maxium over all bulkiness, 252 Special Defense to make it as specially bulky as possible, and the remaining 4 Evs go in Speed.

Threats:

Dragon-Heatran, Jirachi

***VOLCANO***
Heatran (F) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP/252 Spd/4 SDef
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)

-Fire Blast
-Will-o-wisp
- Stealth Rock

-Earth Power

Heatran is a great pokemon, I try to include it in every team make. Since Heatran forces switches so often, I usually put up a sub, the first turn, and just nail whatever switches in. Will-o-wisp is to cripple the common switch in of Gyarados, ground types and Tyrannitar to name a few. This Heatran is bulky and hard hitting at the same time, it has great utility, because less than 5% heatran have Will-o-wisp, and the opponent thinks that I can't do anything to their pokemon. Fire Blast is the strong STAB move that even with 0 EVs or a boosting nature still does a good amount of damage. Earth Power is mainly for other fire types. Substitute is mainly to ease prediction and to avoid attacks that would other wise OHKO me, like Earthquake or Earth power. This set is a slightly altered version of the you featured in the Smog, with a Timid Nature, Fire Blast and 200 Evs in Speed, only 56 Evs in Speical Defense. iF Heatran gets burn a couple physical sweepers during the match, then Kingdra will have a field day with the opponent's team, easily setting up, and sweeping, because the opponent won't be able to do much to Kingdra.

Evs: 252 Hit Points for maxium overall bulk, 252 Speed for maxium speed, the and remaining 4 Evs go into Special Defense.

Threats:

Ground-Gyarados, Rotom, Breloom

Water-Breloom, Gyarados, Kingdra

Fighting-Rotom, Gyarados

Type Chart

Conclusion

Here it is, The best team, I have ever made. I bet I could probably win at least a tournament or two with team. It's your standard Fire/Grass/Water core, with a few quirks in it. This team has a few minor problems like no phazer or a priority User, but that's never it slowed down it significantly.
PS. Team Raters be as critical as possible please, because I want this team to have optimal Performance. Also, If anyone was wondering why some of the Threat types were bolded instead of having a image, it's because I can have only 100 images in this post.

Top 60 OU Threat List
+HAX

(Taken from Jumpluff's+Earthworm's "Sugarless Girl" team posted on 20 September 2009, Updated for 19 July 2010, taken from the June 2010 Statistics from Dougjustdoug )

HAX:
(200.00+%)

-Critical Hits: All my pokemon fail against this creature, I hate it, I have lost so many games because of HAX it's not even funny.
Overall Threat Level:***************************************

Scizor:
(25.21%)

-SD: Heatran kills it, Rotom kills, and Gyarados sets up on it.
-Choiced:Rotom, Gyarados can easily switch in and set up on it.
Overall Threat Level:**

Heatran:
(22.48%)

-Lead: Switch to either Kingdra or Gyarados and start setting up.
-Choiced: Try to outpredict, Gyarados can usally set up on it, and if not, Kingdra can usally set up on it, except if its on Dragon pulse. My own Heatran can get a sub up, and flashfire boost.
-LO: Gyarados or Kingdra can usally set up on it.
-Sub: Kingdra or Gyarados love to set up on it.
Overall Threat Level:***

Tyranitar:
(18.03%
)
-Choiced: Try to out predict it, my safest bet is usually Jirachi or Breloom
-DD: Quite a dangerous threat, Heatran can burn it, if its behind a sub, Breloom usally scares it off, Jirachi can iron head it.
-BOAH: Breloom and Jirachi pwn it.
-Curse:haha, Breloom OHKOes it easily.
Overall Threat Level:****

Gyarados:
(17.74%)

-Leftovers DD: Rotom does wonders, also Breloom does well, if it doesn't have bounce or ice fang.
-LO DD: Rotom, is my best bet, It can just thunderbolt it.
-ResTalk:Haha, my own Gyarados can easily taunt and start setting up on it.

Gengar:
(17.23%)

-LO:A decent threat, Heatran can take a hit, and use Fireblast. Kingdra can outrage it, while jirachi can iron head it.
-Scarf: out predict it, and start setting up on it.
-SubPainsplit:Gyarados or Jirachi can usually deal with it.

Jirachi:
(16.84%)

-Scarf: Heatran or Rotom frys this thing to cinders.
-Expert Belt: Again Heatran easily beats with thing.
-CM: I can trick it, or just fry it with Fire Blast.

Rotom Variants:
(16.80%)

-Scarf: Switch to Heatran, and either attack or set up a Sub.
-ResTalk: It can easily be set up by Kingdra. Heatran can also set up a sub.
-SubCharge: Heatran beats it easily.

Starmie:
(16.69%)

-LO: Kingdra, can usally handle this, Jirachi can lock it in one move, quite a threat.
-Spinner: Much easier to deal with, Kingdra can easily, set up on it.
-Choice: Try to out predict it, and set up on it.

Infernape:
(16.16%)

-Lead: Switch to Kingdra or Gyarados and start setting up.
-Mix:Gyarados totally pwns this thing.
-Scarf: Try to outpredict it, Gyarados is my best bet.

Metagross:
(15.30%)

-Lead:Stealth Rock, and switch to Rotom to set up a sub.
-CB:Try to out predict, Gyarados, Heatran, and Rotom are usally pretty safe switch ins.
-Mix: Gyarados pwns this things, it can set up on it, and waterfall it.
-Agility: The most threatening set, Rotom is my safest bet, because it doesn't take that much damge from it.
-Scarf: Rotom is a great counters, just overheat it.

Swampert:
(14.54%)

-Lead:Stealth Rock, then switch to Gyarados and start setting up.
-CB:Try to outpredict it, Gyarados can usally set up on it.
-Curse: I can trick it with jirachi, or scare it away with Breloom.

Blissey:
(12.59%)

-Wish:haha, Gyarados sets up on it, and taunts it, Breloom focus punches it, jirachi flinches it or trickes it, and Kingdra can set up on it.
-Non-Wish:Same as above.

Machamp:
(12.07%)

-Lead: I don't like this thing. I usally either try to iron head it, use Stealth Rocks, or trick it, so it's stuck on one move.
-ResTalk:Try to flinch it with jirachi, Set up a sub with breloom and focus punch it, or Gyarados can bounce it.
-Sub: I am in for a hurtin. I will try to brake the sub, and try to just KO it as quickly as possible, I will usally have to sacrifice something though.
Overall Threat Level: ****

Lucario:
(12.00%)

-SD: Rotom can easily take on the Adamant versions, and Gyarados can take on all other ones.
-Specs: Try to outpredict, I usually switch to Rotom and set up a sub.

Azelf:
(11.68%)

-Lead:Either set up Stealth Rock, or just hax it with Iron head.
-NP: Trick it with Jirachi, or Iron head it, Outrage it with Kingdra, or Fireblast with heatran.
-Scarf: Have jirachi take the Scarf, and Iron head it.

Breloom:
(11.56%)

-SubPuncher:Kingdra can take the sleep, or gyardos can taunt it, and bounce it, Rotom also does well.
-Scarf:Kingdra takes the sleep, and if my own Breloom is poisoned already switch that in, and set up a substitue.

Gliscor:
(10.12%)

-SD: Rotom, Gyarados do well, while Jirachi does massive damage with ice Punch.
-Stall: Gyarados eats this things to, since they don't carry stone edge.
-BP: Assuming they don't have any offensive moves, Heatran can set up a sub, and burn what ever comes in.

Flygon:
(9.86%)

-Choiced: Jirachi comes in and Ice Punches it, Heatran can burn it, if its behind a sub. Gyarados and Rotom also do quite well.
-Roost LO/Stall: Iced punched by Jirachi, Gyarados can start attacking it.

Skarmory:
(9.63%)

-Spiker: Heatran and Rotom scare it away, Gyardos taunts, and sets up on it.
Overall Threat Level:*

Vaporeon:
(9.36%)

-Wish: haha, Kingdra sets up on it with impunity, rotom can thundebolt it, etc. Gyarados can taunt it
-Specs: Switch to Kingdra and start setting up.

Jolteon:
(9.09%)

-Specs:Try to out predict it, Kingdra can set up it on, if its not locked in a eletric move. Jirachi can ice punch it, if its in low health, while heatran can use Earth power.
-Sub: Since they don't have shadow ball, Rotom can set up a sub, its self, and start attacking.
-Charge Beam: Heatran can take a hit and KO back, Kingdra can outrage it.

Suicune:
(8.65%)

-Offensive CMer: Kingdra, and Gyarados deal with quite well, gyarados taunts, or Kingdra sets up along side it.
-ResTalk:haha, Gyarados eats that thing alive, taunts it, and starts setting up.
-Roar: Again, Gyarados pwns this thing.

Dragonite:
(8.56%)

-Lead:Ice punch it with jirachi which OHKOes most of the time.
-DD: Switch to Jirachi and Ice Punch it to the ground, and if heatran, is behind a sub, it can burn it.
-Mix:Jirachi takes it on, with ice punch.

Celebi:
(8.22%)

-Defensive:Kingdra easily sets up on it, and evetually OHKOes with Outrage. Heatran and Rotom can Also set up Subs, and start Koing it. Gyarados can also taunt it.
-CM Pass:I can trick it, or start fire blasting with Heatran.
-SD Pass:I can trick it, or start fire blasting with Heatran and set up a sub, so whatever comes in I can Burn.
-Choiced: Try to Outpredict, I usally switch to Heatran, and set up a Sub.

Magnezone:
(8.20%)

-Sub: Heatran and Rotom wall it, and do massive damge with Firebalst or Overheat.
-Scarf:not a problem, again Heatran, and Rotom can easily take it on.

Zapdos:
(7.68%)

-Defensive:Kingdra can easily set up on it, and can beat it quite handily.
-Offensive: Heatran, can easily take it on, and fire blast it.
-Choiced:

Kingdra:
(7.45%)

-DD: Jirachi can trick into one attack, Gyarados can usally beat it.
-RD Mix: Wow, this thing is beastly, my best counter is my own Kingdra, who can either bait into a outrage, survive a special dragon attack and Ko back with outrage.
-ResTalk: Trick it, and set up on it with gyarados.

Togekiss:
(6.83%)

-Flinch:Rotom sets up a sub, and just thunderbolts it out of the sky. Kingdra can also set up on it, if it doesnt have Nasty Plot.
-Trick: Jirachi absorbs Trick, and then one of my other team members can easily set up a sub, or Dragon dance.

Bronzong:
(6.82%)

-Wall: Heatran will eat thing alive, Gyardos taunts it and sets up on it, Kingdra also sets up on it.
-CM:Jirachi can trick it, Heatran can set up a sub, and start firing away, gyardos can taunt.
-Trick:Switch to jirachi to absorb the trick, and then set up a sub with heatran, or start setting up with Kingdra or Gyarados.

Forretress:
(6.69%)

-Spinner: All members, either OHKO it, or set up on it, except Jirachi.

Aerodactyl:
(6.67%)

-Lead: Iron head it for the flinch and repeat it, to prevent it laying Stealth Rock.

Electivire:
(6.01%)

-Physical LO: Rotom can usally take it down with, a couple of Shadow balls, jirachi can lock it on one move, and Kingdra can deal with it well.
-Mixed: Kingdra can set up this easily, since thunderbolt doesn't even do a 1/3.

Empoleon:
(5.96%)

-Lead:Stealth Rock, then switch to Kingdra and start setting up.
-Agility SubPetaya: Jirachi can trick it, Kingdra walls it to the point, where it can set up on it.
-Agility LO: Same as above.
-Specs:Try to outpredict, Kingdra can usally come in and start setting up, if its stuck on a water move.
-SD: Gyarados can easily start setting up, and try to Ko it if its weakened, other wise Jirachi can trick it.

Weavile:
(5.46%)

-Lead: Stealth Rock, switch to gyarados and waterfall the heck out of it, or go to heatran, and fire blast it.
-CB:Try to outpredict it, and switch to heatran, and set up a Sub, or jirachi can Iron head it.
-SD: Iron head with Jirachi will destroy it, or Gyarados can waterfall it.

Dusknoir:
(5.18%)

-Wall: I can trick it with Jirachi, Shadow ball it with Rotom, taunt with gyardos, or starting setting up on it. Or heatran can take the burn and attack it with fire blast.

Ninjask:
(4.98%)

-Lead: either Stealth Rock, or try to flinch it to death. If I decided to Stealth, I switch to heatran, and set up a Sub, and then eventually burn the baton pass reciever.

Mamoswine:
(4.96%)

-Lead:Iron Head this thing, or switch to Rotom and Overheat.
-LO Sweeper: Rotom will Overheat it, Gyarados can waterfall it, etc. Heatran can burn it, if behind a sub.
-CB:Outpredict, usaully send out Rotom or gyarados and start setting up.

Hippowdon:
(4.88%)

-Wall: Spore it, and start focus punching, taunt it with Gyarados and starting setting up, switch to Rotom, and set up a sub, burn it with Heatran.

Snorlax:
(4.79%)

-CB:out predict, I usually switch in Rotom and set up a sub, or do the same with heatran, spore with Breloom.
-Curse:Spore it, taunt it, trick it , etc.

Umbreon:
(4.22%)

-Wall: Start setting up with kingdra, Taunt with Gyarados, set up a sub with Heatran, spore it, anf focus punch it, trick it with jirachi.
-Mean Look: Switch immediately to breloom, spore it, and start focus punching.

Tentacruel:
(4.20%)

-Toxic Spiker: start setting up with Kingdra or Gyardos, spore it with breloom.

Roserade:
(4.06%)

-Lead: Either flinch it to death, or switch to kingdra to take the sleep, and set up Stealth rock, or after some one takes the sleep switch to Heatran and set up a sub.
-Non-Lead Spiker: Taunt with Gyarados and start seting up, flinch with Jirachi, or set up a sub with Heatran.
-LO Sweeper: Switch to Heatran and toast it to ashes, or switch to Kingdra and outrage it, or just flinch with Jirachi.

Smeargle:
(3.97%)

-Lead: Either flinch it to death, or switch to kingdra to take the sleep, and set up Stealth rock.
-Belly Drum: Flinch it to death, most def.

Porygon-Z:
(3.32%)

-Specs: Usually switch to Rotom or heatran and set up a Sub, then start attacking.
-Scarf: same with specs.
-NP:Go to jirachi and flinch it away, or possibly go to Heatran, if it doesn't have a super effective hidden power.

Heracross:
(3.02%)

-CB: Try to out predict, switch to rotom, and set up a sub or attack, if stuck on Close combat Gyarados can come in start setting up.
-Scarf: Again, out predict, swith to Rotom or Gyarados and deal with it accordingly.
-SD: Trick with jirachi, switch to Rotom and Overheat.

Cresselia:
(2.94%)

-Wall: taunt it with gyarados, start setting up with Kingdra, set up a sub with Heatran, and start chipping away at its health.
-Screens: Either set up a Sub, Taunt with Gyarados, or start setting up with one of my dragon dancers.
-CM:Yikes, I don't like this thing, switch to heatran, set up a sub, and starting attacking, trick with jirachi, taunt with gyarados, spore it.

Abomasnow:
(2.82%)

-SubSeeder: Start Iron heading immediately, and it goes down pretty easily.
-Scarf: Stealth Rock, and then switch to the appropriate pokemon and start attacking it.
-SD: Jirachi can flinch it to death, and Gyarados can Bounce it.

Alakazam:
(2.74%)

-Specs:Try to outpredict it, and then swtich to the appropriate counter, and start attacking it, or if its stuck on Focus Blast, set up a sub with Rotom.
-Lead: Stealth Rock, and then switch to Rotom, and attack it.

Uxie:
(2.71%)

-Lead: Stealth Rock, and then start setting up with Kingdra
-Screens: Stealth Rock, and then either start setting up with Kingdra or Gyarados.
-Scarf:Stealth Rock, and then switch to one of my dragon dancers, or set up a sub with one of my other pokemon.
-Trickroom: Stealth rock, and starting setting up with Kingdra.

Crobat:
(2.55%)

-Lead: Stealth Rock, and then switch to Rotom and zap it out of the sky or Substitute.
-Sp. Sweeper: My first switch in, is Rotom, and occasionally I will send up Heatran and double, to scout if it has a dangerous Hidden power.
-LO: Jirachi can Icepunch it, Heatran can wall it to no end.
-CB: Heatran can burn it, and set up a Sub, and keep fire blasting it.

Gallade:
(2.49%
)
-SD: Gyarados comes in and Bounces til its dead, Stone Edge hurts though.
-CB: Try to predict around it, Gyarados can usally come in and and sets up on it.
-Lead: Just Iron head it a couple times, and it that deals with it.

Froslass:
(2.47%)

-Spiker: Iron head it to a oblvion, or just scare it off with Heatran, and Kingdra can set up on it, if it doesn't have taunt.
-Sub Thunderwave: Kingdra and jirachi either beat or set up on it.
-Scarf Lead: Okay, it gets a layer of spikes, or my jirachi.

Ambipom:
(2.41%)

-Lead:Iron Head it, to a oblvion. Or just stealth Rock, and switch to Rotom, and set up a Sub.
-LO: Jirachi beats it easily, by just Iron heading. Gyarados can also set up a Dragon dance, and then OHKo it.
-BP: Switch to Heatran, set up a sub, and burn/Attack what ever comes in.

Sceptile:
(2.40%
)
-Subseed: Heatran pwns this, I can set up a Sub, and then just fireblast it, Gyarados, and Jirachi also do quite well.
-LO: Jirachi is my best bet, Just iron head it til it faints, Heatran can take a hit, and Ko back.

Yanmega:
(2.39%)

-Lead:Just Iron head it, or set up Stealth rock, and switch to rotom, and set up a sub, or thunderbolt it.
-Specs: Try to outpredict it, Rotom is usully my best switch in, Jirachi or Heatran can also scare it off.

Arcanine:
(2.39%
)
-Lead:Switch to Kingdra and start setting up on it.
-Choiced:Try to outpredict it, Heatran is a great switch in, also Gyarados or kingdra can usally set up on it.
-Bulky: Kingdra sets up on it, or Heatran can set up a Sub.

Ludicolo:
(2.35%)

-Special Sweeper:Kingdra can easily set up on this, as well as Gyarados.
-SD: Gyarados pwns this thing to the moon, bounce will hurt it a lot.
-Subseeeder:Again, Kingdra will hurt it a lot, Gyarados can taunt.

Clefable:
(2.33%)

-Encore: Stealth rock, and then just start attacking the heck out of it.
-Wish: Gyarados taunts and sets up, Kingdra does it just as well because rest and can cure all status.
-Wallbreaker: Heatran switches in and sets up a sub, and just fire blasts it.

Rhyperior:
(2.15%)

-SD: Breloom can put it sleep, and start focus punching.
-CB: wow, just try to outpredict, Breloom is my best switch in.
-Sub: If its behind a sub, then ill have to sacfirce something, and then breloom can deal with it.
-RP: Jirachi can trick it, Breloom can usally surivie one attack, and then put it a sleep, and set up a sub.

Dugtrio:
(2.13%)

-CB/LO: Just out predict, Gyardos or breloom pwn it easily.
-Scarf: haha, one of my team members can easily set up on it.

Wow, congrats if you read everything! :) :toast:
I hope you liked it!
On a side note, I can't believe Shaymin isn't in the top 60 threats.

Change Log:

1. Changed Trick to Thunder Punch on Jirachi
2. Got rid of jirachi, and switched it for the Standard Machamp lead.
3. Switched Heatran to the Shuca berry Variant, but different EV spread.
4. Switched Overheat for Light Screen on Rotom.

I think this team is "pretty good". You don't really have that many weaknesses, but I do find one Pokemon in particular that could give you problems: Starmie. LO Starmie, to be exact. You don't really have a safe switch-in to Hydro Pump + Thunderbolt/Ice Beam. Even though you say that Kingdra is your go-to Pokemon, I feel that you could face big trouble when Kingdra is gone. Jirachi can only flinch it at most, Gyara is dead, Breloom is dead, Heatran loses to it, if it doesn't get OHKOd anyway, and Rotom takes a huge chunk from Hydro Pump. You may want more insurance to this thing, especially if it's your lead. Maybe the standard Anti-Lead Machamp would prove useful to it, as Hydro Pump does nothing.

Overall, very good team, and good luck.

I agree with the guy that posted before me, Gengar can decimate this team, but very rarely does it run a set with HP Fire. At least I haven't seen very many that actually do. Other than that, this is an extremely well though out team.

Now you mentioned you're considering a change with Rachi's trick or Iron head. Perhaps you could change iron head for T-punch. I believe that your team could use a Para to maximize speed and power. Of course you could change trick for it also. Honestly, Para will be very beneficial for your team and it also gives you another way of dealing with water types that would wall Jirachi.

Also, have you tried lum berry with kingdra? It could be a tad more useful than leftovers considering you could DD once or twice, outrage, get confusion cured by lum berry, then rest off any damage done or outrage again. I'm only mentioning it since you have a rest-talk set and it could be very useful. Though, that is your choice.

Really good team overall.

Please change the font colour, bright colours are NEVER good for actual text [titles is ok], just makes reading that much harder :S. Also if you could put the GIGANTIC threat list into a single hide bar it would be nice, its not fun scrolling like a maniac.

On the lead, you must realise that Jirachi is not their to be an offensive pokemon as such, but rather speedy pokemon that relies on SE moves to get KOs, its power is low, and not running +Spe Nature and 252 Spe EVs on a CS set isn't a good idea, it means you will always lose speed ties to other CS Jirachi's and Flygon, which isn't always a nice thing. Run the standard 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe, and you probably won't need BOTH Thunder Punch and Ice Punch, especially with Salamence gone, so switch either of the 2 moves to U-Turn, which is an amazing move on CS Jirachi.

Along with a Gengar weakness, you also appear to have a huge Infernape and Machamp weakness, in that nothing likes to switch in on either of them, especially LO MixApe or Attacking Lead Machamp.

Thanks for the rates! :)

After a bit of testing, I have changed Jirachi, to the standard Machamp, Antilead, and I have changed heatran to the standard Shuca berry heatran. Machamp will give a little bit of insurance against Infernape, Gengar, and Starmie, providing that it stays in good health, when they appear.

Decent team. One suggestion i would make is reflect or pain split over overheat. overheat isnt doing much to anythin. reflect is a much better option since it helps the team and it gives rotom something to do.Pain split helps against blissey if you want that.You will have problems with LO starmie/crocune and CM rachi if they get up a cm or two.also beware of dragon dance ttar if machamp is in the yellow.i give this a 6/10.shaymin might be a problem in some variations. actually your very fire water grass core weak.

Decent team. One suggestion i would make is reflect or pain split over overheat. overheat isnt doing much to anythin. reflect is a much better option since it helps the team and it gives rotom something to do.Pain split helps against blissey if you want that.You will have problems with LO starmie/crocune and CM rachi if they get up a cm or two.also beware of dragon dance ttar if machamp is in the yellow.i give this a 6/10.shaymin might be a problem in some variations. actually your very fire water grass core weak.

I replaced Overheat with Light screen, because I think it does more for the team, than reflect does. The bigger threats to the tram, are mainly attacking on the special side of the spectrum. Gyarados can handle many physical threats, except ones that hit for super effective damage like Tyrannitar and Electvire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)