The Concert Thread

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have no idea why we dont have one considering how excellent they are to talk about / make everyone else jealous.

So I saw The National and The Antlers last night and it was... amazing. If you ever get the chance to go see The National do not hesitate. Matt Berninger literally went into the crowd and tried to climb up into the balcony, more than once. His whispers are haunting and his screams are spine chilling live. Squalor Victoria is an average song on Boxer but live it literally blows the roof off the place, mostly due to him as well as the incessant and beautiful percussion. Not to mention he consistently takes shots out of his red dixie cup between songs and passed out his twosix for the crowd to take swags from. And the climax of the show, Mr. November... words cannot describe. It was one of the best live songs I have ever experienced, the pure, raw emotion. I felt like he was going into cardiac arrest as he shouted "I won't fuck us over, I'm Mr. November".

Anyways I am rambling, here was the setlist:

Toronto, Massey Hall
June 9, 2010

1. Start a War
2. Brainy
3. Anyone's Ghost
4. Bloodbuzz Ohio
5. Mistaken for Strangers
6. Baby We'll Be Fine
7. Slow Show
8. Squalor Victoria
9. Afraid of Everyone
10. Little Faith
11. Available
12. Conversation 16
13. Apartment Story
14. Geese of Beverley Road
15. Abel
16. Vanderlyle Crybaby
17. England
18. Fake Empire

Encore:
19. Karen
20. Sorrow
21. Mr November
22. Terrible Love
23. Runaway

Could not ask for anything more (ok, maybe 'Secret Meeting', but seriously this was unreal).

So yeah basically use this thread to discuss any shows you just saw, or even recap experiences from shows you went to years ago! Also if you can post setlists those are always cool to see.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I went and saw the Eagles at the ACC on Tuesday. Pretty awesome.
They played most of their hits (hotel California, Life in the Fast Lane) during the show but didn't play one of my favorites, Get Over It.
They came out for an encore and climaxed with my other favorite, Desperado.
Joe Walsh was hilarious.

i'm going with a couple buddies to see foreigner tomorrow. I've been to one of their shows before, and while their records are pretty cheesy, they are pretty fucking great live. As long as you can make it through the ballads, of course. Then they'll break into these great uptempo songs and have 10 or 20 minute jams!

Best concert I've seen so far was with Alice in Chains, the band is amazing live and well worth seeing. Alice in Chains are one of the few bands I can say who have never release any bad studio material. I waited in the parking lot after the show, and got to meet Jerry Cantrell (co-lead vocalist/lead guitarist/main song writer). He signed my Black Gives Way to Blue album.

Setlist

01. All Secrets Known
02. It Ain't Like That
03. Again
04. Check My Brain
05. Them Bones
06. Damn That River
07. Rain When I Die
08. Your Decision
09. No Excuses
10. We Die Young
11. Last of My Kind
12. Down in a Hole
13. Sickman
14. Lesson Learned
15. A Looking in View
16. Love, Hate, Love
17. Would?

Encore:
18. Nutshell
19. Man in the Box
20. Rooster

Seen Metallica three times and those rank as my top three gigs ever. Second was actually the worst for Metallica but had the best support (Alice in Chains among them!)

Most recent time was amazing, they were really explosive and energetic live, almost as if Load/Reload and St Anger never happened (Didn't play any songs from those albums either, always good). Set was like:

1. That Was Just Your Life
2. The End of the Line
3. For Whom the Bell Tolls
4. Creeping Death
5. Fade to Black
6. Broken, Beat & Scarred
7. Sad But True
8. Wherever I May Roam
9. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
10. All Nightmare Long
11. One
12. Master of Puppets
13. Blackened
14. Nothing Else Matters (Preceded by a clean solo from Kirk)
15. Enter Sandman

-Encore-

16. Breadfan (Breadfan cover)
17. Whiplash
18. Seek & Destroy

Bolded are the songs that aren't played consistently on that tour which I thought we were really lucky to see, especially Fade to Black, whole song is like a 7 minute long orgasm. Hammet's solo before Nothing Else Matters was especially beautiful and does show that he's not just a speed player with no soul. All the members were on show during the gig and just proved why it's worth seeing them three times in three years, they are that good.

pookar

Banned deucer.
Well im going to see dream theater for the third year in a row, with my first iron maiden concert in july.

Saw Opeth earlier this year in april for their 20th anniversary tour. Fantastic setlist.

protip: can't remember a setlist of a concert you've been to, or want to prepare for an upcoming concert from a tour in progress? setlist.fm . user based website that pretty much updates the day after a concert.

Not sure if it really counts as a real concert, but I was vacationing in Orlando last week and I got to see Blue Man Group at Universal. I really had no idea what to expect (other than the abuse of large quantities of paint), and I think that made the experience even better. They had me hooked for the entire show and I just kept wondering, "What the hell are they going to do next???"

It was really impressive how they didn't speak a single word during (and after) the show, and yet they managed to communicate everything so easily. All their antics were hilarious, and the toilet paper "rave" at the end was absolutely amazing. (As were their drumming skills.) Oh, and how do they sign things when you ask for an autograph? A smear of blue paint.

I'm definitely glad I got to see them (even if the tickets did cost an arm and a leg), and I'd be curious to see how much their show will change for future performances.

I saw Of Montreal a few weeks ago at Granada Theater in Dallas and it was really good, probably one of the most lively and sweaty shows I've been to.

set list:
Suffer for fashion
Wrath pinned to the mist
For our elegant caste
Rapture rapes the muses
Triphallus, to punctuate
The party's crashing us
Plastis wafers
St.exquisite's confessions
Bunny aint no kind of rider
Faberge falls for shuggie
Coquelicot
An eluardian instance
Id engager
Heimdalsgate like a promethean curse
A sentence of sorts in kongsvinger

encore
Beware our nubile miscreants
She's a rejector

june 9th i saw LCD soundsystem, pretty great show, james murphy was really into it. way too many middle aged drunk girls though.

set list:
Us v Them
Yr City's a Sucker
Drunk Girls
Pow Pow
Daft Punk Is Playing at My House
All of My Friends
I Can Change
Tribulations
Movement
Yeah

encore
Someone Great
Losing My Edge
New York, I Love You but You're Bringing Me Down

Losing my edge was really amazing when they played it.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
311 Day 2010
They put this show on every 2 years on March 11, usually in NOLA but this year it came to Vegas, a measly 4 hour drive for me! They played 60 songs, a few of which they have resurrected from the 90's, like Color (1997) and the rarely played Slinky (last played in 1993!). They played hits all the way from their early career to their current album. Some classic tracks include Down, Beautiful Disaster, Amber, Creatures, You Wouldn't Believe, and so much more. One of the best concerts I've ever seen.

Saw Clutch tonight, along with three warmup acts. Clutch was great, but honestly I thought that the very first band (Never Got Caught) completely stole the show, they put on an unbelievable set. The songs they have for streaming on myspace are nowhere near the intensity they had tonight.

I'm going to see Lynyrd Skynyrd on Sunday =]

I just went to the Sonisphere festival in Athens yesterday and it was a blast. All the bands that played were great, but the one that stood out was Metallica. They made it clear to everyone that the Big 4 were actually Metallica + 3 other bands. They were in a league of their own.

They were excellent. They opened with Creeping Death and the crowd went wild. The headbanging and moshing continued on despite the heavy rain, as For Whom the Bell Tolls, Ride the Lightning and Harvester of Sorrow played and it only stopped because Fade to Black was next. The rest of the show was great as besides Master of Puppets and the other standard songs (Enter Sandman, One etc) they played songs like Blackened (which was right after Master of Puppets making everyone go crazy) and Broken, Beat and Scarred. The encore was also great with Breadfan and Motorbreath before the expected Seek and Destroy.

The other bands of the Big 4 were also great, especially Anthrax. I didn't expect them to be that good, or to have such a great setlist... Caught in a Mosh, Madhouse, Medusa, I Am the Law, Antisocial and Only(which Belladona sang pretty good) really got the crowd going. There was a huge pit from the beginning(Caught in a Mosh) all the way to their final song(I Am the Law).

Slayer were also good with their savage riffs and growling vocals. When they played Angel of Death a huge pit was formed out of nowhere... Same thing happened with Raining Blood. I was far from the stage but I got sucked into the pit and took quite a beating...

Megadeth were also pretty good but I couldn't get close becase there was a shitton of people near the stage and I was too exhausted from the Slayer pits to even attempt to go near... They did have some sound problems and Dave's voice wasn't as good as I expected.

All in all the concert was excellent. The bands gave their best, the crowd was really loud and the sound was flawless, besides Megadeth whose sound wasn't bad, just not as good as the other bands of the Big 4 and Bullet for my Valentine, but who cares about them :p

Setlists for the bands:

Suicidal Angels
1 Mourning of the Cursed
2 Dark Abyss
3 Bloodthirsty
4 Dead Again
5 The Prophecy
6 Evil Attack
7 The Pestilence of Saints
8 Inquisition
9 Final Dawn
10 Apokathilosis

Bullet For My Valentine
1 Your Betrayal
2 Fever
3 Waking The Demon
4 Tears Don't Fall
5 Pleasure And Pain
6 4 Words (To Choke Upon)
7 Last Fight
8 Scream, Aim, Fire
9 Begging For Mercy
10 Hand Of Blood
11 Alone

Stone Sour
1 Mission Statement
2 Reborn
3 Made Of Scars
4 The Bitter End
5 Blotter
6 Your God
7 Idle Hands
8 Digital
9 Come What(ever) May
10 Get Inside
11 Hell & Consequences
12 30/30-150

Anthrax
1 Caught In A Mosh
2 Got the Time
3 Madhouse
4 Be All End All
5 Antisocial
6 Indians / Heaven and Hell
7 Medusa
8 Only
9 Metal Thrashing Mad
10 I Am the Law

Slayer
1 World Painted Blood
2 Jihad
3 War Ensemble
4 Hate Worldwide
5 Seasons In the Abyss
6 Angel Of Death
7 Beauty Through Order
8 Disciple
9 Mandatory Suicide
10 Chemical Warfare
11 South Of Heaven
12 Raining Blood

Megadeth
1 Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
2 Hangar 18
3 Headcrusher
4 In My Darkest Hour
5 Skin O' My Teeth
6 A Tout Le Monde
7 Hook In Mouth
8 Trust
9 Sweating Bullets
10 Symphony Of Destruction
11 Peace Sells
12 Holy Wars... Reprise

Metallica

1 Creeping Death
2 For Whom the Bell Tolls
3 Ride the Lightning
4 Harvester of Sorrow
5 Fade to Black
6 That Was Just Your Life
7 The End of the Line
8 Sad But True
9 Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
10 Broken, Beat and Scarred
11 One
12 Master of Puppets
13 Blackened
14 Nothing Else Matters
15 Enter Sandman
----Encore----
16 Breadfan
17 Motorbreath
18 Seek and Destroy

I went to the Tool concert in New Orleans a few weeks ago.
I don't remember the entire set list, but they opened with Third Eye and closed with Aenima. I found it weird they didn't play Sober, Prison Sex, or Opiate.
It kicked ass. They had all sorts of cool, trippy visual stuff and they performed very well. It was fucking intense!
Oh. And their opening band was some group called Wovenhand that I'd never heard of before.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I went to the Tool concert in New Orleans a few weeks ago.
I don't remember the entire set list, but they opened with Third Eye and closed with Aenima.
It kicked ass.
I saw them in Los Angeles when they did the first tour for 10,000 Days. I witnessed Wings for Marie played for the first time ever in concert. Maynard actually went off stage for a few minutes during the song, maybe to cry or something. They ended in Aenema, my favorite Tool song... best, if not the simplest, guitar solo of all time. I'm hoping that the next time I see them, they play Jimmy; that song has Maynard's most honest and emotional lyrics.

edit: they played no songs from Undertow or Opiate, and I wasn't really disappointed. When we were walking to our car, many cars were leaving downtown LA with speakers blaring sober.

saw Cake last night at the Newport Yachting Center. Easily one of the more fun shows I've been to. McCrea was really into it, and the guy's pretty hilarious. Plenty of discussion from escapism to vampires. Kept ragging on this guy in the front who had empty seats next to him. (only real problem with the venue, no "general admission" :()
Tried my damned hardest to win the tree, too.
There was just a ton of energy at the show. Even the middle aged people there were getting into it. I'd really love to see them again.

Set List:
Comfort Eagle
Sad Songs and Waltzes
Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle
It's Been a Long Time
Guitar
Jolene
Pentagram
Sheep go to Heaven
Mexico
Wheels
Sick of You
Never There

Encore:
War Pigs
Short Skirt/Long Jacket
The Distance

don't know what song came after Wheels, I couldn't recognize it for the life of me, went on the assumption it's either from their new album or a cover.
edit: after snooping around the internet I discovered the names of the two songs I could not identify!
highlights of the show were Jolene (which went on for a solid 8-10 minutes, with an extended guitar solo, crazy trumpet solo, and McCrea leading the audience in the vocalizations) War Pigs and Sick of You.
War Pigs was crazy being beginning of the encore, and the fact that it's goddamn War Pigs. Everyone just got pumped when they heard that bass.
Sick of You definitely gives me high hopes for the new album. (which had better be out this year) McCrea likes leading the audience in vocalizations, he did it in Sick of You as well as Jolene and Short Skirt/Long Jacket. Will undoubtedly see them next time they're in the Boston/Providence area if i can.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yesterday I made the trek down to Montclair, New Jersey and the Wellmont Theatre to see Modest Mouse. I must say, it was great to watch Isaac sing some of the songs, but the overall impact of the show was somewhat disappointing. The sound quality was rather poor, and Isaac's voice seemed pretty dead (though the way he sings I guess that's to be expected). Oh, and there were seats. Fuck that noise; I stood the whole time. It was still a great time though, and overall worth the money I spent.

Setlist:
1. Spitting Venom
2. Paper Thin Walls
3. King Rat
4. Here's to Now (Ugly Cassanova cover)
5. 3rd Planet
6. Custom Concern
7. Invisible
8. The View
9. Autumn Beds
10. Dramamine
11. Dashboard
12. Tiny Cities Made of Ashes
13. This Devil's Workday
14. Good Times Are Killing Me
15. Doin' The Cockroach

Encore:
1. Blame it on the Tetons
2. Talkin' Shit About a Pretty Sunset
3. The Whale Song
4. Black Cadillacs

Also Flounder that looks like an excellent show. Them opening with Comfort Eagle must have been amazing. What a song to open with holy hell.

I'll be seeing them in September, but I'm even more excited now that I've looked at that setlist.

I saw the National with the Antlers as well, on June 5th. They were pretty amazing, and I agree with your comments about Squalor Victoria and Mr. November. Those songs were definitely a highlight. I managed to get a setlist from the show which was epic.

I've also seen Coldplay (twice), Arctic Monkeys (my favorite band), Interpol (recently, July 25th, they were great and I can't wait for their new album), and Editors (who were average).

My absolute favorite concert I've ever been to would have to be blink-182 whenever they came out of hiatus. They played my favorite songs and everything was just perfect. I lol'd whenever Tom said, "This next song is about Mark's dick. It's call 'All The Small Things!'"

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OH MAN so I saw the Arcade Fire (and Spoon) at the Mann Center in Philadelphia. MY GOD it was a top tier show. One of my favorites I have ever been to, rivaling even the Decemberists when I saw them do the Hazards of Love. This is a show you should be jealous about.

Anyway setlists.

Spoon:
1. Black Like Me
2. Nobody Gets Me But You
3. Rhythm and Soul
4. You Got Yr Cherry Bomb
5. The Ghost of You Lingers
6. Trouble Comes Running
7. Small Stakes
8. Love Song (The Damned cover)
9. Written in Reverse
10. I Summon You
11. Don't Make Me A Target
12. Got Nuffin
13. Stay Don't Go
14. Jonathon Fisk

Arcade Fire:
1. Ready to Start javascript:void(0);
2. Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
javascript:void(0);3. No Cars Gojavascript:void(0);
4. Haïtijavascript:void(0);
5. Rococojavascript:void(0);
6. Oh It's Such A Shame (Jay Reatard cover)javascript:void(0);
7. Deep Bluejavascript:void(0);
8. The Suburbs
9. Interventionjavascript:void(0);
10. We Used to Wait
11. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)javascript:void(0);
12. Rebellion (Lies)javascript:void(0);
13. Month of Mayjavascript:void(0);
14. Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)javascript:void(0);
15. Keep the Car Runningjavascript:void(0);

Encore:
1. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)javascript:void(0);
2. Modern Manjavascript:void(0);
3. Wake Up

Pretty unreal setlists for both shows. My dad wasn't really into the Arcade Fire before we went to the show, in fact he stated repeatedly how he'd like to leave after Spoon was over. Afterwards though his attitude towards them was completely different; he bought the Suburbs and wanted to play it the whole ride back. The energy during Wake Up was unlike anything that I have ever experienced at a concert, and I've been to a fair few. Absolutely amazing experience.

My absolute favorite concert I've ever been to would have to be blink-182 whenever they came out of hiatus. They played my favorite songs and everything was just perfect. I lol'd whenever Tom said, "This next song is about Mark's dick. It's call 'All The Small Things!'"
I saw them in Woodland at the Ampitheatre right after the hiatus. They're may favorite band and they were awesome, and hilarious! I kinda remember the setlist... it was like...

Dumpweed
Feeling This
Down
I Miss You
Josie
All The Small Things
What's My Age Again
Adams Song
the Rock Show
Stay together for the kids
First Date
Some more stuff im forgetting

and then the encore was
Dammit
Carousel (My favorite)
and one more i forget.

Weezer opened for them and they were awesome. It was a great concert

I just saw Death Angel and Soilwork (showed up 2 hours after doors opened hoping to have missed just 1 band and maybe half of the second band set, and the third band Augury who I very much wanted to see had already played and Death Angel was nearly set up, it was fucked up...did the first band play a 10 minute set or something? :/). It was a funny concert, but not really that good...Death Angel is really, really out of their prime. Soilwork still "kind of has it", kind of not.

Saw Clutch tonight, along with three warmup acts. Clutch was great, but honestly I thought that the very first band (Never Got Caught) completely stole the show, they put on an unbelievable set. The songs they have for streaming on myspace are nowhere near the intensity they had tonight.

I'm going to see Lynyrd Skynyrd on Sunday =]
I am going to see "11/2 Black Label Society, Clutch, Children of Bodom at Stubb's", it should kick ass, even with Bodom involved....the last time I had to see Bodom was at my previously best concert (Iced Earth/Bodom/Evergrey), so it would be weird if this ends up being my second favorite concert with them being the worst band yet again. Clutch and Black Label Society are about as fun as stoner vocals get, so it will be a great time if Black Label Society still has their shit together.

LOL!!

I Saw Spoon and Arcade Fire at Merriweather Post Pavilion. I donlike spoon to very much they seem boring and the guitarist is bad, but Arcade Fire? really really good. They didn't play antichrist Television blues though...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well dub I am going to see arcade fire tomorrow at toronto island and let us just say if the setlist they play is anything close to what you listed it will probably be the best day of my life. I seriously considered what my "perfect arcade fire" setlist would be when I read your post and the only changes I would make to that list are Suburban War > Deep Blue and My Body is a Cage > Month of May... still those are not even a huge deal seriously I am so excited right now ahh

I really hope I can attend the American Carnage Tour. I don't really care too much for Slayer. However, Megadeth will be playing Rust in Peace! Anthrax has the wonderful Joey Belladonna as lead vocalist again. If I can't make the American Carnage Tour, I hope I at least get to see Overkill in November. I've done some research on Overkill's set list's for this year, and I must say I'm impressed. I won't be disappointed. On a side-note, Ironbound is the band's best album since Horrorscope.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I keep a list of bands I've seen live in concert:

Grattitude
A Static Lullaby
Bullet for My Valentine
Funeral for a Friend x2
Viking Skull
Clutch
CKY
Porcupine Tree
Panic! At The Disco
The Academy Is... x2
MC Lars
Fall Out Boy x2
Towers of London
Hellogoodbye x2
Motion City Soundtrack x3
The All-American Rejects x2
Simple Plan x2
Taking Back Sunday x2
mewithoutyou
Brand New x2
The Rakes
Thursday
Aiden
My Chemical Romance
Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer
Straylight Run
Jack Penate
Elliot Minor
McFly
Cage The Elephant
Kill the Arcade
Sherwood
Valencia
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Kids in Glass Houses x3
Attack Attack!
Tonight Is Goodbye
YouMeAtSix x5
The Maine
We The Kings x2
Scouting for Girls
Farewell
Houston Calls
Oh No Not Stereo
The Upwelling
Emarosa
The Spill Canvas
Kevin Devine
Moneen
The Swelling
Paper Route
Paramore
Hey Monday
Billy One Move x4
Forever the Sickest Kids

Of those, my favourite concerts have been 'Brand New' at the 'Manchester Apollo', 'Motion City Soundtrack' at the 'Manchester Academy 2' and 'You Me At Six', also at the 'Manchester Academy 2'.

Brand New

1. Jude Law and a Semester Abroad (Acoustic)
2. Seventy Times 7
3. The Shower Scene
4. The No Seatbelt Song
5. Soco Amaretto Lime
--
6. Tautou
7. Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades
8. I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light
9. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
10. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
11. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
12. Jaws Theme Swimming
13. Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis
14. Guernica
15. Play Crack the Sky
--
16. Welcome to Bangkok
17. Degausser
18. Luca
19. Jesus Christ
20. Sowing Season
21. You Won't Know

This was undoubtedly the best concert I have ever been to. Deja Entendu is one of my favourite albums of all time and they played the entire thing in the correct album order, bar one song (Good to Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have to Do Is Die). Their excuse was they didn't have time to fit this one in, but when they play a 21-song set I'm not going to complain. I loved how they progressed through their first album, second album, and third album in one night. You could see and hear the difference in styles from each album through the body language and obvious musical differences. It was an amazing night, and I was pretty lucky to be able to go as I had a flight to New York just a few hours after the show ended so I was pretty tired.

Motion City Soundtrack

1. Attractive Today
2. The Future Freaks Me Out
3. My Favorite Accident
4. Broken Heart
5. Delirium
6. This Is For Real
7. When "You're" Around
8. Pulp Fiction
9. Last Night
10. A Lifeless Ordinary (Need A Little Help)
11. Even If It Kills Me
12. Worker Bee
13. Throw Down
14. Her Words Destroyed My Planet
--
15. L.G. FUAD
16. Disappear
17. Everything Is Alright

These guys are just so fun and sound incredible live. I've seen them three times now and they've always been amazing. They're just the kind of band I'll always go to see if they come to my city, I like all of their albums.

You Me At Six

1. Jealous Minds Think Alike
2. Gossip
3. Take Off Your Colours
4. The Truth Is a Terrible Thing
5. Sugar We're Going Down (Fall Out Boy Cover)
6. Nasty Habits
7. You've Made Your Bed (So Sleep in It)
8. Sweet Feet
9. Tigers and Sharks
10. If You Run
11. If I Were in Your Shoes
--
12. Always Attract
13. Save It for the Bedroom
14. The Rumour

These guys were pretty new to the scene when I first went to see them, and I have to say they've actually gone downhill in terms of song quality since then. However, this was the second or third time I saw them after they released their first studio album and it was awesome. They played the whole album and snook in a Fall Out Boy cover as well. Take Off Your Colours is one of my favourite albums so I was happy to be able to see the entire thing live as a single show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)