The Big Beaver

Well as you probably guessed from the title, this team is centered around bibarel. This is for UU, where a bibarel sweep is possible. So here we go:

TEAM AT A GLANCE

"Pterodactyl"@ Focus Sash
Jolly
Pressure
EV's: 252Atk / 252Spe / 6HP
~Taunt
~Stealth Rock
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide​

Aerodactyl, the best lead in UU. It practically guarantees a SR setup. I use Rock Slide over Stone Edge because of the accuracy and flinch chance. A great lead. I am thinking of putting Aerial Ace over EQ aince I want to take out fighting types.​

"Drio Drio Drio" @ Focus Sash
Jolly
Early Bird
~Taunt
~Agility
~Baton Pass
~Drill Peck​

Dodrio is a great Agility passer. Taunt is to prevent status, although I am thinking of replacing it with Return. Agility then BP to:​

"Look into my eyes.." @ Leftovers
Calm
Insomnia
EV's: 172HP / 112SpA / 224SpD
~Nasty Plot
~Baton Pass
~Hypnosis
~Psychic​

Wait up, its not bibarel yet!! I use agility to hypno. Now with the speed boost, hypno should be able to outspeed the opponent and hypnosis them. Then I am free to Nasty Plot. If this thing gets two Nasty Plots, its GG to you. Psychic for taking out fighters( Read: TECHNITOP!! )​

"0v0v0v0" @ Leftovers
Bold
Levitate
EV's: 252HP / 140Def / 118SpA
~Rapid Spin
~Psychic
~Earth Power
~Shadow Ball​

My little version of Claydol. As you probably know by now, I have to get rid of technitop before bibarel can sweep. So this is my answer. Rapid Spin to prevent entry hazards and keep my dodrios focus Sash intact. Psychic for fighters. Earth Power for STAB and Steelix. Shadow Ball for antispinners. My physical wall.​

"The Idiot Box" @ Leftovers
Timid
Levitate
EV's : 252SpA / 252Spe / 6HP
~Shadow Ball
~Thunderbolt
~Thunder Wave
~Will-O-Wisp​

My annoyer / antispinner. Will-O-Wisp is for pokemon who pose a threat. T-Wave for fast pokemon, although I am thinking of replacing it with a screen for Dodrio and Hypno to do their Passing.​

"Beaver Boy" @ Expert Belt
Modest
Simple
EV's: 252SpA / 252Spe / 6HP
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Grass Knot
~Thunderbolt​

The Star of the Show. Bibarel with +4SpA and +4 Spe gives us Special Attack of: 687. even more if Hypno gets two Nasty Plots. Speed becomes: 723. As you ca see, its a beast. Special cause Bibarel's physical movepool is as small as Natu. Bolt-Beam for coverage, Grass Knot for Lanturn, gastrodon, quagsire etc. I am just thinking of putting Quick Attacks somwhere and shift EV's from Speed to SpA.​

I have some problems here:
TECHNITOP as I stated before.
No priority therefore I must have QA on Bibarel.
If Bibarel doesnt get the boosts, its as good as diddly.
I am very sharpedo weak..i can only hope that it doesnt OHKO full health claydol and that I KO back with Earthpower​

SO, RMT!​

Isnt this just Fabbles uu team? Anyways I would but drifblim over rotom as he slows the pace of the battle, and another baton passer never hurts. :D

Great team. But I have to agree with the above post, you may want to replace Rotom with Drifblim. And I hate to say, but Nasty Plot is illegal with Hypnosis.

is it? thats bad....
This is not fabbles team, I just used Dodrio although I do credit him for giving me the idea. We had a good close match in the first round.

Great team. But I have to agree with the above post, you may want to replace Rotom with Drifblim. And I hate to say, but Nasty Plot is illegal with Hypnosis.
... Not sure why you said that, as both Nasty Plot and Hypnosis are level up moves. I think you might have meant Baton Pass is illegal with those, but that's not true either. Anyway, doesn't matter I suppose.

OK

Anyways I have been trying these replacements for Hypno and Dodrio:

Jynx @ Life Orb
Timid
Forewarn
EV's: 252Spe / 252SpA / 6HP
~Lovely Kiss
~Ice Beam
~Psychic
~Focus Blast

basically someone who can do some damage if I cant get bibarel up. Focus Blast for physical walls like Steelix.Ice Beam for Claydol and Psychic for fighters.

Scyther @ Focus Sash
Jolly
Technician
EV's: 252Spe / 252Atk / 6HP
~Swords Dance
~Baton Pass
~Agility
~Aerial Ace

Scyther for bping SD and Agility. Quite shaky, I bring it on something that fears it, Agility on the switch, SD then survive FS and then BP to bibarel for a sweep

And changing Bibarels set to:

Bibarel @ Life Orb
Jolly
Simple
~Waterfall
~Return
~Quick Attack
~Super power

Waterfall and Return hits everything in UU for neutral, and should OHKO everything but the bulkiest pokes. Quick Attack for Technitop and scarflees / Apes. Superpower for a hit definately needed, although it halves my attack.

Should these changes be better or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)