Monotype The best god damn bug team you've ever seen

Righto fuckers, welcome to the single greatest monotype team to ever grace the gen 7 ladder.

So I had the inspiration the other day for a bug stall team, and you might be thinking to yourself that that is the worst idea you've ever heard. Of course you would be entirely correct. However, I thought I would fuck around with it and see what I could come up with. Disclaimer its not really stall as there are 3 setup sweepers but its close enough. I did somehow manage to get to 1744 with this team so that's fun

Onto the teambuilding process:

I mean whats even the point of using a bug team if you aren't using it's greatest asset.

Again, scizor is almost mandatory in any way for bug teams whether regular or mega, I have chosen mega for this team

As the team will be weak to rocks, forry is my spinner of choice. Armaldo is an option here but I mean, nah.

Araquanid has a phenominal spdef stat and also adds a psuedo fire resistance with water bubble (is really a resistance as no fire types get mold breaker)

I was running out of defensively orientated mons at this point but buzz here has great defensive stats and access to roost.

I do love a good shedinja team and thought it would be a good addition as it's immune to most things, but mons that already threaten the team do well against sheddy too, even without it dying to any mention of hazards, weather, status or helmet.

So, I had a suggestion from supreme leader EIEN to use the greatest mon ever seen in monotype, Wormadam sandy.

The team in depth:

Volcarona @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
As mentioned before Volcarona is bug's best pokemon by a fair way, nothing can even come close to replacing it. It has great special attack, decent spdef and a good speed tier, however the physical defence is lacking somewhat. As far as moves go it boasts one of the best boosting moves in the game in quiver dance, good options for stabs (including one that has a 50% chance to boost its special attack on use), roost, giga drain, defog, tailwind and even fucking wild charge in case you wanted to do 15% damage to a toxapex. This set however is a personal favourite of mine, it's timid with max hp and enough speed to outspeed gyarados (base 81) and enough defense to live a fire punch from adamant choice banded dragonite after rocks, (its like a 93% chance). I wanted it bulky as it's a stall team but really there is not much point in using volc if you aren't making use of quiver dance. I find that with only 2 attacking moves having dual stab is better than any coverage i could have with it and I've gone with fiery dance for the pp and also the chance to boost my own special attack, and roost as the final move to better aid in its defensive capabilities. Buginium z is the item for a nuke against threats like dragonite and ttar that take the regular attacks well. Flame body is used because of those sick burns, also I don't plan on being at low enough health to make use of swarm.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Roost
Like Volcarona, Scizor is basically a mandatory pick for bug teams, whether that be as a mega or not. It has a huge attack stat with the best priority move behind extreme speed and also boasts 140 base defence and 100 base special defence, add to that its decent movepool with swords dance, knock off, superpower and roost it can be a fantastic setup sweeper. So I've rolled with this and made it specially defensive with sd, bullet punch, knock off and roost. This set also has enough speed to outspeed pokemon that would outspeed adamant Azumarill (I honestly only need to outspeed Azu but 4 more evs don't do a huge amount otherwise). This includes pokemon such as Mandibuzz and Venusaur.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
Onto the next most important mon on bug, the spinner. There are a couple of options for this including armaldo and using scizor as a defogger but frankly I dont like armaldo and I need scizor for bigger and better things, (also this team isn't actually all that weak to rocks for a bug team). The set is pretty standard, rocks, spin and volt switch however I've gone for spikes over any kind of offensive move because spikes are much more useful in pressuring grounded teams and especially teams like fairy and rock that often don't carry a defogger. Like the 3 mons after this, I have chosen leftovers as the item.

Araquanid @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soak
- Toxic
- Spider Web
- Rest
Araquanid is the token fire resistance on this team, it has a fantastic special defence stat, good defence and mediocre hp, it's attacking stats are pretty average but where this pokemon shines is in its fantastic ability water bubble, which allows it to take half damage against fire attacks, not get burned and also deal double damage with its own water attacks. Now of course I wouldn't be me if i wasn't completely ignoring one of this pokemon's most threatening movesets in its assault vest set, so I've gone with trapper araquanid. This set is specially defensive with spider web (the trap), toxic, soak (allows the use of toxic against poison and steel pokemon) and rest (for recovery and so you can't get toxic stalled in return). Araquanid can come in on all special attackers that don't carry a flying or electric move with ease (also psyshock) and potentially trap and kill it or a pokemon they switch into. It is, however, completely shut down by taunt which is a bit shit. Leftovers is chosen for passive recovery.

Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 232 SpD / 28 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Roost
Buzzwole on the other hand has a monstrous physical defence stat. Seriously this thing takes attacks with ease, it is my blanket check for almost every physical attacker that doesn't have a flying move or fire/psychic stab and with bulk up can set up on almost anything. Substitute is used to avoid status effects and the odd crit that might ruin your day, bulk up and roost are for set up and recovery, I've chosen drain punch as the stab of choice to better threaten steel types like heatran and defensive celesteela that this team otherwise struggles with however leech life is an option to at least deal with ghost types that give this team a headache. I've gone with max hp and spdef and the same speed stat as mega scizor, this is more useful however because it allows you to substitute on mandibuzz as foul play only 2hko's it. Leftovers is the item of choice like everything else.

Wormadam-Sandy @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic
- Protect
The last and greatest mon on this team is the GOAT Wormadam-Sandy. This pokemon is the electric check on the team, however as most electric pokemon carry hp ice or heat wave or something, it isn't foolproof. Earthquake is the stab of choice, toxic alongside protect to wear down pokemon that they may switch into wormadam, and finally sucker punch, because why the fuck would this mon not learn sucker punch. It is an ok check to a lot of pokemon like ttar and garchomp to supplement buzzwole and forry, and if you play your cards right with it, it might even be able to take out a couple of pokemon by itself. I've gone max special defence and hp, and argument could be made for phys def but I'm not really sure what the best option is tbh. This thing is also immune to spore which is fun.

Import of the team:

Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 232 SpD / 28 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Roost

Wormadam-Sandy @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic
- Protect

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Araquanid @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soak
- Toxic
- Spider Web
- Rest

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

Volcarona @ Buginium Z
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Roost

Bug:
I think by now everyone knows what Mega Pinsir does, in case you didn't, strong flying stab + swords dance rips through this team
Volc and buzz check this pretty well, but if rocks are up and buzz is dead it kinda wins.
Galvantula, like most electric types hit neutrally against everything but wormadam, but galv almost alway carries hp ice or at least bug buzz. Scizor, volc and wormadam can check, but sciz and volc can get paralyzed with thunder's ever present 30% chance.
Volcarona is a massive threat, however araq lives any hit easily and can at the very least get a toxic off, unless it's dead.

Dark:

Dark should be a relatively easy mu due to the type advantage, however it is honestly one of the harder ones.

Alolan Muck can prove a threat, if it's curse it can set up on basically anything unless it gets knocked off, but with the 30% chance of burn from flame body volc is actually its best check, av can be set up on by buzz pretty easily
Houndoom is rarely seen but is a problem for all bug teams araq lives most hits pretty easily
Tyranitar can be a big threat to this team, spdef variants can sort of take on volc and offensive variants can put huge amounts of pressure on the team, however buzzwole can set up on both pretty easily.
Mega Sableye can deal with everything on this team except for volcarona, however paired with spdef ttar they handle it pretty well as it lives a +1 savage spinout, if you see this a lot then leech life is a good option.
Mega Sharpedo can run through this team if everything is weakened, but buzz lives at least 1 hit and kills
Krookodile often carries taunt and stealth rocks
Mandibuzz with taunt completely shuts down everything except for volcarona, if it doesn't then buzz can set up on it.
Hydreigon is faster than everything and carries strong stab moves and also commonly fire blast, araquanid lives the hits easily but it's recovery is unreliable and if it has taunt then volcarona is the only answer
Greninja is greninja, it can be anything the opponent wants it to be, but araq does wall most sets except gunk shot and buzz takes like 60 from specs hydro

Dragon:

Most dragons are a threat to bug as a lot of them carry coverage moves that can massively threaten this team.

But I will give a special mention to Kommo-o as if it is Z clanging scales and has taunt then it just wins.

Electric:

Electric is an uphill battle, however, like most bug teams against it, the plan is to sack everything until you get volc in a favourable matchup and sweep.

Fairy:

Fairy can go either way really, scizor can just tear it apart but the rest of the team really struggles.

Koko is a pretty big threat to this team (like all electric types), worm can take anything it goes for and get a toxic/eq off though

Fini is another special mention because if it has taunt, it just wins.

Fuck togekiss tbh

Fighting:

Again Kommo-o just wins if it has taunt, it's a bit of a running theme here that any mon with taunt counters the team.

Infernape is again a fast taunter and if it is offensive then araquanid is really the only mon that can live any hits

I'm not sure if I've mentioned taunt enough yet so here is cobalion

Keldeo kills everything but araq. Could you guess that this also sometimes carries taunt?

Hawlucha doesn't really need much of an explanation

Special mention goes to the one guy on the ladder that uses bulk up drain punch gallade, that wins too.

Fire:

Yeah, I'm not going to go through this one in depth

Flying:

Ditto tbh, this team isn't as bad against flying as it probably should be but fuck, if I see another air slash Charizard y I'm probably just never going to use this team again.

Ghost:

If they could be trapped this would be a decent matchup, however they can't, so it isn't

Blace is a huge threat obv, only araq checks it

Marowak ohkos everything but araq

The rest of the ghost mons aren't too threatening but those too are quite devastating.

Grass:

The only threat here is me just letting rocks get up for free and sash loom, otherwise volc just solos.

Ground:

TAUNT GLISCOR

Other than gliscor I don't think this team struggles with ground all that much, I guess if forry goes down but still it's definitely not a bad matchup.

Ice:

Cloyster is ice's only threat really, like everything else gets hard walled by at least 1 pokemon except for probably lapras but lapras is bad

Normal:

Like all bug teams, this team fears pz a lot, however if it is the good shadow ball set then araq can soak and half it's damage after living a hit. The electric set is much more of a problem but who really runs that.

Staraptor is a bit of a problem but can be delt with with toxic and stuff like that.

diggersby can 2hko basically everything, but volc can switch in to fire punch and roost until it burns

Poison:

If the poison team is played well, this team cannot beat it. However this is not always the case

Again, if bat has taunt it shuts down like all of my mons, the only chance to even beat non taunt bat is to have araq soak on the switch to it and them leave it in to brave bird and hit a toxic. Real specific circumstances that are easy to avoid if you are the poison player

Nihilego, rock stab + beast boost

Psychic:

Victini, who could have guessed. it dies to a +1 savage spinout which is fun and this is probably the 1 bug team who doesn't fear z celebrate but yeah band and scarf do a bit of a number to this team

Z Mew is always a threat to bug, fuck that mon

Gallade is the same as fighting

Pretty much everything else gets set up on by Volcarona

Rock:

Sciz basically solos rock except rhyperior, they generally don't have spinners/defoggers + buzz sets up on everything not named diancie. Frankly one of the easier matchups

diancie is a threat otherwise

and golem can trap sciz

Nihilego, rock stab + beast boost

Steel:

Yeah steel is real bad for this team, skarm walls everything but volc, heatran beats everything but buzzwole (if its not max speed, then it does) and araq (unless it has TAUNT). And Celesteela, well it's Celesteela.

Other than those three though it's pretty easy...

Water:

And then we come to water. It has so many variable teams that I don't really know what to put here.

But of course I can't mention it without mentioning TAUNT Tapu Fini. Seriously again, it just wins

Any variant of pelipper that has hurricane, it just basically sweeps. Scizor lives easily but gets confused so like not really.

Volcarona:
It dies to this 252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Outrage vs. 248 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 379-447 (101.6 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
But lives this easily 252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Fire Punch vs. 248 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 158-187 (42.3 - 50.1%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 169-199 (45.3 - 53.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
and after rocks +2 0 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dragonite: 242-285 (74.9 - 88.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Ttar dies after rocks if you can get them up +1 0 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 354-416 (87.6 - 102.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
obv if its that garbage av set +1 0 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tyranitar in Sand: 236-278 (58.4 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
but dd tar +1 0 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar-Mega in Sand: 416-492 (121.6 - 143.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
to no-ones surprise it dies 0 Atk Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 640-756 (171.5 - 202.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Cant set up on koko in terrain 252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in Electric Terrain: 256-303 (68.6 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
but can outside of it 252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 171-202 (45.8 - 54.1%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Can set up on zard if you manage to remove sun 252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 201-237 (53.8 - 63.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
unless of course they are running the fabled air slash zard 252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Air Slash vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 272-324 (72.9 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

lives a v create 252 Atk Victini V-create vs. 248 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 282-333 (75.6 - 89.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
kos it back 0 SpA Volcarona Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. -1 0 HP / 4 SpD Victini: 364-429 (106.7 - 125.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

can also conveniently set up on rotom 0 SpA Rotom-Wash Hydro Pump vs. +1 248 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 158-188 (42.3 - 50.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO

big dig 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Fire Punch vs. 248 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 182-215 (48.7 - 57.6%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO

Buzzwole:

mandi cant ko sub 0 Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 51-60 (12.2 - 14.3%) -- possibly the worst move ever

easy switch in to lop and easy set up 252 Atk Lopunny-Mega Return vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 130-154 (31.1 - 36.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

diggersby does a lot of damage but after +1 or more then cant do much 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 238-282 (56.9 - 67.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

does literally 0 252+ Atk Choice Band Dragonite Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 208-246 (49.7 - 58.8%) -- 72.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

rock's only threat only has a 50% chance to kill 240 SpA Diancie-Mega Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 232+ SpD Buzzwole: 386-456 (92.3 - 109%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery

steelix does literally 0 +6 4 Atk Steelix Heavy Slam (40 BP) vs. +6 252 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 30-36 (7.1 - 8.6%) -- possibly the worst move ever
while you +6 0 Atk Buzzwole Drain Punch vs. +6 252 HP / 0+ Def Steelix: 108-128 (30.5 - 36.1%) -- 44.3% chance to 3HKO

hydra doesn't do a huge amount 252 SpA Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 232+ SpD Buzzwole: 222-262 (53.1 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Sciz:

azu is dealt with after a + 2 bp +2 0 Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 220-261 (64.3 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
and cant ko back +6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Scizor-Mega: 267-314 (77.8 - 91.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

it can switch into any diance set 240 SpA Diancie-Mega Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 200+ SpD Scizor-Mega: 228-272 (66.4 - 79.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
and easily ko back 0 Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 16 HP / 0 Def Diancie-Mega: 340-408 (138.7 - 166.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

similarly nihilego 252 SpA Nihilego Power Gem vs. 248 HP / 200+ SpD Scizor-Mega: 97-115 (28.2 - 33.5%) -- 0.2% chance to 3HKO
0 Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Nihilego: 336-396 (93.5 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

scarf pelipper is a threat 252 SpA Pelipper Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 200+ SpD Scizor-Mega in Rain: 165-195 (48.1 - 56.8%) -- 89.1% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Pelipper Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 200+ SpD Scizor-Mega: 109-130 (31.7 - 37.9%) -- 93.7% chance to 3HKO
but it can be used as a switch in sparingly

Araquanid:

tini stored power only does 50 +1 252 SpA Victini Stored Power (120 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Araquanid: 145-172 (42.7 - 50.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
and after a soak +1 252 SpA Victini Stored Power (120 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Araquanid: 97-115 (28.6 - 33.9%) -- 98.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
this means you have a decent chance after leftovers to live a third and roost. if you dont live then volc sets up and wins
+1 252 SpA Victini Stored Power (120 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 157-185 (42 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (after soak)

it can be a switch into zard y 252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Water Bubble Araquanid in Sun: 94-112 (27.7 - 33%) -- 85.4% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
unless for some fucking reason they run air slash 252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Air Slash vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Araquanid: 168-200 (49.5 - 58.9%) -- 73.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
like seriously, who does that.

it deals with kommo-o well +1 252 SpA Kommo-o Clanging Scales vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Araquanid: 133-157 (39.2 - 46.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
unless of course it has taunt, which they all do, so you just lose
+1 252 SpA Kommo-o Clanging Scales vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Araquanid: 89-105 (26.2 - 30.9%) -- 5.5% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery (after soak)

it lives a hit from bat 0 Atk Crobat Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Araquanid: 254-300 (74.9 - 88.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
but after a soak, it lives better and can toxic if they leave it in 0 Atk Crobat Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Araquanid: 170-200 (50.1 - 58.9%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
obviously don't leave it in on the skystrike

oh poor toxapex we hardly knew ye 0 SpA Toxapex Scald vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Araquanid: 15-18 (4.4 - 5.3%) -- possibly the worst move ever

Forretress:

I'm not going to bother with forry calcs, because everyone knows what it does but here is a little gem

0 SpA Forretress Volt Switch vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Gyarados: 136-160 (41 - 48.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Wormadam

The garchomp counter +2 252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Wormadam-Sandy: 156-185 (48.1 - 57%) -- 42.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

koko does less than half 252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wormadam-Sandy: 126-150 (38.8 - 46.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
and 4 Atk Wormadam-Sandy Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tapu Koko: 204-242 (72.5 - 86.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

zap gets toxic 0 SpA Zapdos Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Wormadam-Sandy: 134-158 (41.3 - 48.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

is an ok check for spdef tar 0 Atk Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Wormadam-Sandy: 133-157 (41 - 48.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

also can check zeraora 252 Atk Choice Band Zeraora Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Wormadam-Sandy: 137-162 (42.2 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
but tbh buzz does it better especially since this is also needed to check the rest of the elec team
4 Atk Wormadam-Sandy Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zeraora: 228-270 (71.9 - 85.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

bugstall.PNG

Shoutouts to EIEN for the GOAT wormadam set and everyone I beat on the ladder for the points.

I dont have any replays that I bothered saving, I'm sure there are some if you type in FylkirPudinbugstal into the public replays

Thanks for reading about this godawful team.

If anything here is inappropriate for this forum let me know and I can fix it

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)