Not open for further replies.
First tread (sign-ups):http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49412
First round:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49425
Second round:http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50311
Third round: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50960
Tournament rules:
  • Ubers are banned, this includes Garchomp, Shaymin-S, Latios and Latias
  • The move Torment is banned, because it’s bugged
  • The pokemon itself has to have a set in the strategy dex from smogon.com for DP ( or DPPt off course) , hence you can use Porygon2 and Porygon-Z, Gallade and Gardevoir...
  • Shaymin land form is allowed
  • You can only use one Rotom-form during the entire tournament
  • You can only use one Wormadam-form during the entire tournament
  • You can only use one Unown-form during the entire tournament
  • You can only use one Gastrodon-form during the entire tournament
  • You can only use one Spinda-form during the entire tournament
  • You can only use pokemon that you didn’t use in this tournament already.
General rules:
  • Sleep clause
  • Freeze clause
  • Evasion clause
  • OHKO clause
  • Self-KO clause
  • Battle time-out must be on
  • Species clause
  • You aren’t allowed to scout, because you’d know which pokemon the person can’t use anymore.
  • All battles must happen on shoddy-battle
  • Send me the log of your battle
  • When you send me your team, use the right lay-out
  • If you fail to follow the rules or you don’t get your match done in time, your name will be put in a pink colour. This doesn’t have any effect. But if you fail to follow the rules again, you will be disqualified.
Matchups:
red: doesn't have an approved team
black: has an approved team
bolded: winner
  1. 6.Taxie--9.Gouki
  2. 24.snorlax--26.stone cold22
Welcome to round #4 a.k.a. the semi-finals! You have send in 3 teams, which means there are 18 pokemon you can't use any more. This is the time where you start to think "have I saved enough good pokemon for this round" or "now I can get my hard-hitters to battle" or "does my opponent still have that Gyarados that counters this team?".

Now please, send me in your new team which doesn't have one of the previously used pokemon.

The deadline for sending in your team is on 7th of March 9AM GMT.

The deadline for getting your battles done is on the 21th of March 9AM GMT.
EDIT: If you all agree to shorten this up, I'll do that :)
Good luck to all!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Why you giving us 20 days to do 2 matches? If the deadline wasn't so long, matches could be done faster and the tourney would move faster....a longer deadline = people waiting till the last minute

That's because... well I trust you to get your battles done. I think you all have proven that you should be able to get your battles done before the deadline. If something happens to one of the participants, they still have a "buffer" so their battles get finished. Also, 20 days isn't thát long, but if you all agree, I'll be more than happy to shorten the deadline up to Friday 13th.

I agree with stone_cold22, although this may have more to do with the fact that i see him online all the time, so getting our battle done soon should be no problem

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sorry mom, but I ended up finding the teams I already used.<33
Thanks for your concern though.<33

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
I lawst. I guess if 2 things didn't happen things mighta gone my way but no worries. GG man. You deffinatly saved your better stuff haha.

won 3-0 in a really fast match that was mostly hax-free, although those 2 things in my favor certainly helped turn the tide of battle

Deadline for sending in the team expired, and Taxie didn't log in since Feb 26 so Gouki wins his round. Next round(Final) is up to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)