The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Trust me, I've done a lot more art than I've thought, as well.

I've done a Mismagius before, as you've seen, and I suppose a Chinchou's simple enough that I might be able to get one done in my free time.
Actually, you did Misdreavus, not Mismagius. :B But I understand if you don't want to do it, lol.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Oh, ok, it wasn't in the OP, which is all that I had checked. I thought you'd put all of your art there... Looks like you have even more art than I thought. O.o
Correct. Concerned about how long it took the first page to load, I broke up the mega art-posts in the thread into two parts, the latter half on post #851 including all art up to the 12th of January.

Correct. Concerned about how long it took the first page to load, I broke up the mega art-posts in the thread into two parts, the latter half on post #851 including all art up to the 12th of January.
Ah, ok, makes sense.

I'm loving the Rotom-A Masterball (Rotom-M?), I almost made it my avatar right there and then... That Zangoose right above creeps me out a bit, though... Was that a request?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Ah, ok, makes sense.

I'm loving the Rotom-A Masterball (Rotom-M?), I almost made it my avatar right there and then... That Zangoose right above creeps me out a bit, though... Was that a request?
Actually, it was a way for me to get out my frustrations from all the failures from Torkoal chaining.
Lorak I just saw that Planet Hero Machamp. That is brilliant.
With No Guard, it's sure to bring pollution down to zero!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Been busy lately, but here's a quick sketch I did. Yes, I did scenery, and yes, I lazied out on it. Sorry. D:

I'm hoping you didn't do this already, but I'm requesting a Dive Ball. I know you have a small version, but do you have an avatar-sized one?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm hoping you didn't do this already, but I'm requesting a Dive Ball. I know you have a small version, but do you have an avatar-sized one?
Three different ones, actually. I don't have links to the original uploads handy, but you can see how my art style's changed over time, from hasty scribbles to... not so hasty scribbles.

In case you didn't know I borrowed one of your arts, but I credited you. It's really good.

P.S Is your avatar from a scene of Bleach? I think that's the part when Orihime was spinning her celery stick.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
In case you didn't know I borrowed one of your arts, but I credited you. It's really good.

P.S Is your avatar from a scene of Bleach? I think that's the part when Orihime was spinning her celery stick.
Thanks much!

P.S.: Leek. And I don't watch Bleach; it's based off an internet meme, but that scene is the origin of it.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Hate to sound pushy, but did you miss my request?

No matter. One thing I will ask, although it might have been asked before, is how do you do with, for lack of a better word, Hexrupeds like Ariados. If you are OK with them, could request an Ariados.
Yes, severe edits to make life easier.

Taking a few and you can expect credit to go your way.

These are all very well thought out and amazingly simple. Nothing big and flashy, just cute Pogeymans. :D Love it!

Edit: When you're bored, you should do a Vileplume as an avatar. Pretty pleases and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)