The age gap when dating

I'm sorta in a situation like that atm. I met this banging ass chick at a sweet 16, turns out the girl's age wasn't exactly what her body/mind was showing me, the girl ended up telling me she was only 15 years old. Young minded but she has her mind straight, turns out this girl caught some type of feelings for me. I'm 18 going to 19 in October and she wants to ignore the whole "Age gap" thing, and have something with me, but i just can't see myself doing it...Especially up here in Jersey, shit like that goes out to daylight. Not only i'll get fucked over, but my image with people would be fucked as well...If you are in your 18's 19's or soo....Getting with a 16 17 year old is fine, But 15 bro...I don't know about that.

Now if the chick is 17 and you already in your 20's+, It's w/e really lol... Whatever she gets herself into that's on her.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For some reason, I don't exactly think the riveting tale of how some kick was actually 15 that you thought was 16 really adds insight to the "college grad / teenager" gap here. 15 and 16 are about the same thing, honestly. Do you really think that age is such a precise measurement of maturity that less than 12 months of growth will really change any kind of relationship you'd have with her?

Though clearly you're right on that last bit, anything that happens in a relationship is the girl's fault. Yup. :/

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pussy is pussy, man, who cares about the age? It's cool for a middle-age man to bang young 20-year-olds. It's not cool for a 20-year-old to bang a middle-age woman. Might as well take advantage of the double standard.

EDIT: Oof, Kitten Bukkake, but yeah, no need to agonize over her like some random emo dude.
Did you read any of this thread?

Did you read any of this thread?
Originally Posted by Fat mtr
Pussy is pussy, man, who cares about the age? It's cool for a middle-age man to bang young 20-year-olds. It's not cool for a 20-year-old to bang a middle-age woman. Might as well take advantage of the double standard.

EDIT: Oof, Kitten Bukkake, but yeah, no need to agonize over her like some random emo dude.

Middle-Age woman as in, 15,16 year olds?! Or Woman in their upper 20's?!

cim

Middle-Age woman as in, 15,16 year olds?! Or Woman in their upper 20's?!
You can't possibly be serious...

Most people consider middle age to be 35 or so. You know, the middle of one's life span.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Most people consider middle age to be 35 or so. You know, the middle of one's life span.
35 is NOT middle age, sheesh. Middle aged is like 45-55. I know that's not the literal middle of the average lifespan, but damn it 35 is not old or "middle aged" at all. 28-35 is the absolute hottest time for a woman, their physical prime.

cim

35 is the youngest most people consider middle age. Since Navy seemed shocked to think that someone could be attracted to someone "in their upper 20s" I figured 35 would be easier to swallow.

Also, men dating middle aged women generally refers to cougarism, which generally refers to 30+ women.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Um, Ala... hot middle aged guy dating some young early 20s chick is fine (socially); the joke would be that the girl has daddy issues; but other than that it's perfectly acceptable...

girls with daddy issues might as well have a bullseye on them, seriously. I wonder what fucked up psychological process makes them so damn easy?

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Um, Ala... hot middle aged guy dating some young early 20s chick is fine (socially); the joke would be that the girl has daddy issues; but other than that it's perfectly acceptable...
Really? Where I come from a guy dating a girl half his age is frowned upon...but to each their own I guess.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 19. We've been together for a year+. I've been with older girls, younger girls and same aged girls but this relationship is the best one. I recall having similar reservations when I found out her actual age (I assumed she was only a year or two younger) but turns out age is, in fact, just a number. If the chemistry is there outside of just physical attraction, then it can definitely work. Best of luck.

Well women do mature mentally faster than men- the difference is about 2 years, so it makes sense to date young and supple women. :D

I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 19. We've been together for a year+. I've been with older girls, younger girls and same aged girls but this relationship is the best one. I recall having similar reservations when I found out her actual age (I assumed she was only a year or two younger) but turns out age is, in fact, just a number. If the chemistry is there outside of just physical attraction, then it can definitely work. Best of luck.
My first girlfriend was 17 going to 18, and i was only 15 years old. This was about 3 years ago or so, I'm 18 now, going to 19. And i don't know why, but during my Middle-Teen ages, I attracted these girls that were actually older than me. And now that i'm actually older and way more experienced with girls and w/e, I keep running into these young ass girls "15,16,17 year olds. But more 15,16 year olds" Not only that, but the way those young girls are looking now in days, they don't really know how express them selfs during an argument or how to handle a relationship, but when it comes to Looks and Body, Bro. Those girls are something else...They can easily be looked at as a 17-18 year old...It's crazy. But then again you can't just always use that whole "Age is just number thing" Not everybody thinks the same way about it, Unless both partners really love each other and understand each other, and wanna make things work. Then yes, go for it...

Btw. I'm Puerto Rican and yeah, my English is type shit/ghetto...So please bare with me.

I really don't see what the big deal is about age difference anyways. In the end, it's just numbers. I have a very close friend of mine who's 16 years old and is currently dating a man quite above her age; it's not because he's a pedophile but because they bonded emotionally and liked each other (They met on the internet, not in real life; they had no idea about age). I've dated people quite a bit older than myself as well; it's funner that way in some cases. So, yeah. It's not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be, to be honest. There's my two cents on that part.

As for this chick in the first post, I'd say go for the gold. (; You've got nothing to lose if she's legal.

Man, what? Scoring a good cougar deserves major props. You're crazy...

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I so could've scored a cougar the other day, this woman I was interviewing was like 40 and OMGHAWT and totally was hitting on me. Unfortunately I'm engaged so I had to behave myself. Oh well, the sacrifices we make for the women we love...we men of honor should get a medal!

you'll want to slap yourself when I tell you that love is purely chemical and once that dopamine response goes away you'll be left with a bunch of chemicals responsible for bonding; whoopdedoo

I met my gf at a similar age, me being 23 her 19. We have been together 6 years now. Relationships to me are built on trust, chemistry and friendship.
Yet you both have to be mature and in the right place, for it too work.

I think problems occur if you meet someone who is in a different stage in their life than you. Which is why age is a problem, for example someone in their late 20's ready to settle down, meeting someone who is 19 in University who likes nights out. Interesting post, but meeting that special someone is luck in my opinion and extra special if they feel the same.

I met my gf at a similar age, me being 23 her 19. We have been together 6 years now. Relationships to me are built on trust, chemistry and friendship.
Yet you both have to be mature and in the right place, for it too work.

I think problems occur if you meet someone who is in a different stage in their life than you. Which is why age is a problem, for example someone in their late 20's ready to settle down, meeting someone who is 19 in University who likes nights out. Interesting post, but meeting that special someone is luck in my opinion and extra special if they feel the same.

soo far one of he best post on this thread. My brother who is 17 is dating a 21 year old and there doing fine. As long as they abide by the rules of the youngest ages. (no drinking if the person is under 21.) plus there not way too different in age (15+ years) then its fine.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
If she's legal it's fine.

Unrelated, my personal opinion is I'm leery of dating younger people (especially if you're 6+ years older) just because of the whole 'mature autonomous people in a partnership' preference I have. It's hard for teens to approach a relationship from that standpoint. Obviously everyone's different and some are more mature than others.

STILL, women > girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)