The 2010-11 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish chelsea would go to another square.. blue square :P
i wouldn't say spending 35 million on andy carrol is knowing what he is doing though..

well it wasn't Liverpool that payed for the 35 million, according to John W Henry.

Liverpool told Chelsea that they would sell Torres but would want enough money to buy Carroll. So yea, Mike Ashley was like: ''i want 35 million'', if he would've said 40 million i think the torres sale would have been 60 million pounds lol

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
well it wasn't Liverpool that payed for the 35 million, according to John W Henry.

Liverpool told Chelsea that they would sell Torres but would want enough money to buy Carroll. So yea, Mike Ashley was like: ''i want 35 million'', if he would've said 40 million i think the torres sale would have been 60 million pounds lol
Unfortunately this is probably true

Roda JC - Ajax 2-2

FUCK AJAX!

13. Miralem Sulejmani 0-1
34. Siem de Jong 0-2
41. Mads Junker 1-2
82. Anouar Hadouir 2-2

88. Mounir El Hamdaoui misses penalty!

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED! THEY SUCKED AND RODA DESERVED TO WIN! AJAX PLAYERS, FUCK YOU! WORK FOR YOUR MONEY, LAZY EFFORTLESS ASSHOLES!

AJAX PLAYER RATINGS

Maarten Stekelenburg 8
Saved a point for Ajax and was the best player on the pitch.

Vurnon Anita 4
FUCK YOU, VURNON ANITA! YOU SUCK!

Toby Alderweireld 3
Mistakes, and deserved to get red. He had yellow early in the match and kept making yellow-worthy fouls and was lucky not to receive a deserved second yellow card.

Jan Vertonghen 6
Did his best. And played reasonable.

Daley Blind 5
Offensively good and defensively bad. Not good for a left back.

Demy de Zeeuw 1
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AND DO IT NOW!

Christian Eriksen 7
Played well, put effort in it and gave an assist.

Eyong Enoh 2
Why does this son of a bitch play in an Ajax jersey?

Miralem Sulejmani 6
Goal, assist and aside of that horrible. Got subbed deservedly.

Siem de Jong 4
Scored the 0-2 and sucked aside from that.

Mounir El Hamdaoui 6
Played well and did his best. However, he missed a penalty and could've made the undeserved 2-3.

Lorenzo Ebecilio 4
Came on as a late sub for Sulejmani and sucked even more.

Rasmus Lindgren 7
Came on as a late sub for De Zeeuw and was a big improvement. Won the missed penalty for Ajax.

Sorry for my language and anger.

torres = overpriced
carrol = overpriced
i cant beleive liverpool threw that sort of money at andy carrol, while having the cheek to only offer blackpool 4 million for charlie adam

lol Altaria Ajax haven't been playing well these days haven't they?

btw I want Eriksen at Liverpool

some sources have confirmed that Renne's Sylvain Marveaux has signed a pre-contract for the summer at Liverpool (free agent btw woohhooo) beating Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal..

lol Altaria Ajax haven't been playing well these days haven't they?

btw I want Eriksen at Liverpool

some sources have confirmed that Renne's Sylvain Marveaux has signed a pre-contract for the summer at Liverpool (free agent btw woohhooo) beating Newcastle, Chelsea and Arsenal..
Eriksen was great today, gave an assist and was one of the few doing his fucking best. Hopefully he won't leave next summer, but I think he will be playing together with his former Ajax teammate Luis Suárez after next summer.

Again, I apologize for my language, but you don't know how hard it is to be a die hard Ajax fan. If your favourite club had a game like Roda JC - Ajax, you would even have killing thoughts about some players. I'm sure, it was horrible.

AJAX PLAYERS: FUCK YOU, LAZY EFFORT LACKING SONS OF BITCHES! DIE, ASSHOLES, AND QUICKLY!

Yes, I am serious if it comes to Enoh, De Zeeuw, Anita, VD Wiel, De Jong, Ebecilio and some more.

Sorry, but matches like these break my Ajax heart.

lol Altaria I understand, I hate it when Liverpool lost at home to shitty teams, i just break the nearest thing i can find

anyways, it's glad to see Real catching up a little
I felt bad for them when they lost to osasona. real are simply no match to barca :P

real are a team i dont want to do well, another one of those, buy the title teams

i love it when liverpool lose to the shitty teams, and the better ones like blackpool :P

lol Altaria I understand, I hate it when Liverpool lost at home to shitty teams, i just break the nearest thing i can find

I felt bad for them when they lost to osasona. real are simply no match to barca :P
To be honest, being a Liverpool fan these days is easier than being an Ajax fan. Liverpool had their last title in 1990. Probably before you were born. I lived when Ajax became champions for the last time, in 2004. I have celebrated the title in 2004. Liverpool was succesfull before your birth, barring the CL against AC Milan. But Ajax was succesfull in my youth and sucks now. That hurts more than Liverpool fans around the average Smogoneer age. And all good players leave Ajax, in the winter, and the horrible chairmen never buy a good replacement. Think about Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Luis Suárez.

Liverpool and Ajax both lose away and home to shitty teams. Both are former topclubs in both Europe and their own respective country, England and the Netherlands. But now both are European subtoppers and subtoppers in their own country. And it hurts.

torres is 50 million pounds of flop once again :P
fulham 0-0 chelsea
cech saved a penalty from dempsey at 90+3 all i can say is MUPPET for not taking a better one :P
chelsea's title hopes are all but done, they are now 5th in the league

torres is 50 million pounds of flop once again :P
fulham 0-0 chelsea
cech saved a penalty from dempsey at 90+3 all i can say is MUPPET for not taking a better one :P
chelsea's title hopes are all but done, they are now 5th in the league
I'm glad Cech saved that penalty. David Luiz played too well to be the reason of a defeat.

He, Ramirez and Drogba (didn't cost 58 millions and is old but it's still one of the best of the World) were the only ones fighting for the win.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
almost losing to fulham, making bad transfers, wasting money on torres when he has Kalou, malouda, anelka, and drogba, didnt buy center attacking midfielders like he should have (luka modric, im looking at you, and if youre going to spend 50 million on one kaka and sneijder may have been available, shit...), bought more defenders despite chelsea having way too many good ones already (terry, alex, cole, ivanovic, bosingwa, and those are just the really good ones, there are like 3 others that are just good) ancelotti should be fired end story.

David Luis was fucking awesome, if I didn't know he was playing as a centre-back, i wouldn't have known his position. He was like fucking everywhere, my friend couldn't tell if he was a winger or an ST lool

Torres is shit, im seriously starting to feel a bit bad for him even though I still consider him a traitor.

Ramirez and David Luis were the best lads on the field. The rest was utter bs.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
didnt buy center attacking midfielders like he should have (luka modric, im looking at you,
Nah, you can't take him from us :P
Spurs would lose a lot of our class without him, i doubt Redknapp would want to let him go at all...

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Redknapp has made it clear that he's not about to sell his stars like Bale, VDV, and Modric. Spurs are at an all-time high and I don't want to see them crash :(

I love how Kranjcar has won Spurs' last two games for them. Been disappointed that he wasn't getting any games but I think 'Arry is gonna have to keep playing him now. They'll definitely be needing him tonight, at least.t

Yaya Toure is an animal. I mean, I always knew he was powerful, but I never realised just how much he bullies the opposition until the derby, where he was immense. The United players looked like little girls in comparison, and this is coming from a United fan...

I feel sorry for Arsenal and their impending Barca rape for a second season in a row. Saying that, with RVP actually fit and in form, they might stand a chance if they step up, and Nasri's fit as well. I have zero confidence in their back line, not helped by Sagna's suspension. Koscielny especially is just awful.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This injury spate is just what Kranjcar needed. It'll be interesting to see if Harry continues to use him even if Bale is fit - perhaps in an advanced central role?

gattuso, what a pathetic cunt.

in other news i see newcastle won. this makes me happy, i quite like newcastle. and im not a massive fan of birmingham. shame he didnt play our shefki though - apparently pardew has worked out he's fucking terrible already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)