- Protect

Tornadus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Tera Type: Electric
- Tailwind
- Bleakwind Storm
- Crunch
- Agility

This is my first test run team each Pokemon you see on this team, is from a different realm. Archaludon is from the Realm of Iron-Clad Dragons where Dragons roam the land and has scales and claws of steel! To increase the bulk even further Archaludon was given the legendary item know as the Assault Vest from his training with Flygon, during the training session that Archaludon and Flagon he learned the move of Rock Slide from watching Flagon using it by actually sliding rocks off one-another. As Archaludon was growing up from an egg to a Duraldon, Archauldon was always Naive and doing so there was always sarcasm and protection so that's how he learn the move Protect. During his trip into the Realm of Storms, Archauldon met up with Electabuzz and saw him using Thunder; in doing so Archauldon was trying to learn Thunder but instead of the actual move he built up electric power in the steel polls that Archauldon carries around and shot like a Decidueye using Sprit Shackle! Back in the land of Iron Clad Dragons, Roaring Moon and Archauldon where having a friendly battle, and doing so; Archauldon shot a projectile made of steel and learn the move Flash Cannon! In order to thrive in the battle and training Archaludon's ability was Stamina.

Lapras is from the realm of Aquarium, during then events of team selection for the majority of the archetypes used in Competitive play; Laura's and its friends where playing a board game and the dice they were using were know as the Loaded Dice. At the end of every game the Dice were given to Lauras after some time the Loaded Dice became Lapas's possession and during the selection ceremony battle each Pokemon must have an item the Dice became Lauras item. Up to the day of the Selction Ceremony, Lauras went to the realm of Blizzards he met with Baxculibar, and due to Baxculibar had learn the move of Icicle Spear just by sculpting ice into spears and doing so Lauras copy Baxculibar ice sculpting after that Lauras has learned Icicle Spear! While in the realm of Aquarium he was being taught by tentacruel in order to create the rain and during the creation of the rain, each rain creates has there own dance and so forth Rain Dance was learned! During a battle with Scovillain, Lapras tried to use Icicle Spear multiple times but do to how fas Scovilliain moved lapras couldn't sculpt fast enough and doing so Lapras made Liquidation out of the unfinished Icicle Spears! How Lapras haa its shell on the back of its back, was do to Lapras's Ability know as Shell Armor!

Scovilliain is the next luck one, from the realm of nature altering making dinner Scovillain had Leftovers! Do to the massive lack of sleep Scovilliain needed a pick-me-up and do to that it was very good coffee with a mix of giga seeds, and so forth Scovilliain learned Giga Drain! Without the daily Giga Drain Scovilliain becomes moody and causes to Lash out from time to time and in doing so Scovilliain learned Lash Out! Do to the moody actions and imbalance of Scovillain sometimes create rage and it turns into powder and Scovilliain learns Rage Powder! Do to the overage of the move Overheat, Scovilliain learned from Scovilliain's will turned into a wisp of smoke and in this case Scovillain learned Will-O-Wisp! How Scovilliain's Ability was given to Scovilliain was just by staying up every night!

Clefable is next! From the land of Fantasy, how Clefable learned the move Follow Me was literally following another Pokemon! After a couple years of Zen Meditation out in the wild, Clefable was out in the wild meditating for a lot longer than was told, and in doing so Clefable fell into a deeper state of mind and the learn the move Calm Mind! While trying to put out the ability of Clefable know as Magic Guard, and giving it a shine and in this process Clefable learned Dazzling Gleam! During Clefable's meditation, Clefable remember something that was not important and soon learned the move Fake Tears! Along with the scarf of choice that Clefable likes to pick it out itself. How

Chien-Pao is next, from the realm of Ruin Chien-Pao was evening more Naive then Archaludon, and in doing so Chien-Pao was given the move Protect. Sarcasm was also a specialty of Chien-Pao and this gave the move of Taunt was gifted to Chien-Pao. Back then when I said how Lapras learned Icicle Spear? Well, during the class of sculpting ice it helped Chien-Pao during that class he was taking with Lapras helped him to create icicles and so forth Chien-Pao learned Icicle Crash! Chien-Pao was training with Flutter Mane, and doing so Flutter Mane was trying to teach Chien-Pao Curse, but instead of teaching curse but in doing so Chien-Pao was actually taught Hex! There's a berry in the realm of Ruin that only grows in the summer known as the Citrus Berry and it heals the Pokemon that ate it a certain amount of HP! How the Sword of Ruin ability was given to Chien-Pao, was by training with a sword to teaching Chien-Pao Sacred Sword and this is how the Sword of Ruin ability was given!

The Pranksterious Wind Genie Tornadous is a from a sacred place that you had to make a sacrifice in order to summon it! The Orb of life is found in the realm of where Scovillain comes from! Do to the speed of Tornadous it allowed Tornadous to learn Agility! In doing of learning Agility, Tornadous could fly faster then ever and was able to learn the move Tailwind! Do to the magic of the Genies every Genie has his or her's own storm Move, and since Tornadoes is the Wind Genie it has move know as Bleakwind Storm! This is literally a move but do to Tornadous eating a Rare Candy it learned the move Crunch! How Tornadous became the Prankster was by playing too many pranks on all the Pokemon in the land!

I took my Pokemon to a Crystalize Roulette, and due to the Roulette spin every single one of my team's members Tera Type is defensive that's why!

scovillan is outclassed by amoonguss as a redirector, lapras is just bad without gmax resonance and you are using hex chien pao, what in the world is this kitchen fire....

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
scovillan is outclassed by amoonguss as a redirector
Scovillain is frail as a toothpick, agree with this, Ammonguss is just way better in rain also.
Choice scarf clefable can be replaced with eviolite friend guard clefairy, supports the team better than a scarfed Clefable (why do u use it?)
Wut is hex Chien Pao
Crunch Tornadus? Agility Tornadus? Wut. If this is a rain team than run tailwind/rain dance/taunt/bleakwind storm or something like that.
Also, Archaladon is the only offensive rain abuser. Add something to the team that benefits from it, like Urshifu-R.
On archalodon I would replace Rock Slide with Body Press to abuse STamina and its raw defense stat.

TBH maybe you should play with the team on the ladder first and than post one fo these, as you can point out the mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)