Ability: Rain Dish
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

Very Specially bulky, this is a Kyogre counter. Ice Beam is for Landog switch-ins, idk that they would switch in though. But it's crucial for Zygarde and useful for Rilla,, I hate Zygarde. Focus Blast hits Ferro mainly. W/ the special bulk, this set can stall out at least much of P2's PP(haven't had the match-up so idk how it goes.) All in HP and SpD because Ludicolo kinda sucks physically. But it does still take Fischious Rend pretty well, out of rain or maxed in it. This has cost me vs. Airstreamers, however dual healing w/ rain and grassy terrain maxed(it can set either or both) can be really good. 30 Atk IV(same stat at lvl 50 w/o investment,) ao should I run Knock Off?

1642373705078.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Atk / 4 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Fly

My old Landog that I made an EV spread for. This used to be WP for an item, but Lum should be OK for Hippo. This lives a bunch of stuff I list in some of my earlier RMT(s.) Mostly living some ice/water as Max. Spe is for high Spe Mimikyu. Normal enough moves, Stone Edge over Rock Tomb to sometimes do enough to Zapdos. Ho-oh too, Stone Edge will do a lot even if burn happens. Main consideration is should it be a little more SpD for the P2 Download boost to be wrong? It's close to that, but what should I take from? Swords Dance is fairly commonly used, for example on a mirror switch-in, which is common. Intimidate is very helpful, sometimes that's all this is for.

1642373674388.png

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Assurance
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

Keeping Regieleki for good. I've spent a bit of time oni EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 100s, which is to me all it needs. Max SpA EVs for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in the past, idk now) and good for a few other slow mons like Ferro, Magnezone(kod max from low HP, T-bolt would fail to do so,) Slowking-g, Sylveon, Umbreon, Pyukumuku(you win anyway but it won't live to Toxic, same w/ Pex,) Stakataka, Lapras(the biggest target, even literally,) Corsola-g, and the odd Pincchurchin. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. In Max, Assurance ohkos non-max Caly-S, even w/ -atk, This also is the only decent max attack Regieleki gets vs. Excadrill, and it beats Shedinja(and yes I did actually hit it on the switch once, this isn't just theoretical. Also got a lead one.) Emergency attack to at least damage grounds a tiny bit, and gets Mamo at its sash. Can help get around Chansey w/ max, the SpD drop, terrain, and Electro Ball after that. Electro Ball has been very fun and Regieleki is great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos.) Changed to LO per a suggestion that I needed the power in max, and sometimes to change moves. The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk(So should it be Magnet? I'm already missing some kos from the change from Specs, though.) My favorite for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is to check what's weak to this. Also 2hkos non-max TTar maxed itself, if terrain is already up. The bulk is really great, I took airstream into overgrowth from Kartana(maxed ofc,) and 2 hits of LO, w/ 1 HP left.

1642372477251.png

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 44 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Water Spout
- Origin Pulse
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

I forget exactly what the bulk does, but I know I only need this much Spe, for Zacian. Ludicolo is a dedicated Kyogre counter(check if Ogre can max and mine's used up,) so I really don't think I need the Spe tie. Origin Pulse, to me, is better than Surf. Hydro Pump's power w/ 5 more acc. Usual moves. This supports Ferro and Ludicolo. This and Ludicolo are meant to cover grounds for Regieleki. It has been ok, not great. My win rate might've improved w/ this, but it still sucks.

1642372688280.png

Ferrothorn @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Bullet Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Bulldoze
- Revenge

This was suggested to me to capitalize on Ogre's rain. Revenge is because mine was not bred for Knock Off. To me it's a perfectly ok move, not sure what else to use at least. It does hit P2, who is a bit of an issue. Bulldoze doesn't anti-synergize w/ Gyro Ball because I'm locked. Min Spe for Gyro Ball. Bullet Seed for PP and acc compared to Power Whip. This hasn't really been good, though I cover its weaknesses type-wise. Ace is still trouble for me if it's Airstream, so Ferro's weaknesses aren't all covered.

1642372971297.png

Drifblim @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Strength Sap
- Destiny Bond

This is back just briefly until S12 next month. Then I plan to use Giratina for something new, and this fills a similar role in terms of Wisp and Atk dropping besides(Giratina has Breaking Swipe to synergize w/ lefties.) Idk that this has been good. It's nostalgic at least. Has some to much use vs. the majority of physical attackers, can often trade w/ a special attacker due to Destiny Bond, if it lives a hit to become faster and they don't max(cause most special attackers don't need to to win 1v1.) Really this is just here cause it's about as close to a Giratina as I have. So instead I'll elaborate on what I will have soon, physical Giratina, Breaking Swipe/ WoW/ Shadow Force/ EQ. 236 HP/ 244 Atk/ 20 +Def/ 4 SpD/ 4 Spe.

I'm doing really bad, though I did finally reach Master Ball. Rilla is an issue, and I don't like how it's gotten even more common recently. Airstreamers hurt, especially Ace if it's Max darkness, and so does Urshifu SS. A lack of fire coverage may hurt, but 2 of my resisted attacks(Water Spout and Electro Ball) deal high damage regardless, and Ludicolo has Focus Blast. Ferro also hates Wisp. Reshiram is a big problem, and I don't really have anything for Kyurem-W. Ludicolo is great on paper but hard to bring w/ Airstream mianly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)