Pending Temporal rank parameter

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
This suggestion applies mainly for Room Prize Winner (^), a rank that most of the times is given for a limited period of time as a reward. Usually room staff will keep tabs on who has the rank and when they need to be demoted, but if feasible, I'd like to suggest that being able to state how many days the user will have a rank from the start (something like /roomprizewinner username, 30 making it last a month) would be a nice QoL function that will make more efficient its use, letting staff forget about it once the user is promoted.
Don't misunderstand me, of course there is nothing inherently wrong about someone having a rank for a couple of extra days because staff forgot to remove it, but if technically feasible, I see this as a net positive for room management so room staff don't have to waste attention on policing rpw timeframes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)