Tournament Teamballo III - Finals [Won by Anna Pepe Ponytas]

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader

Teamballo logo by Pissog and Swiffix
Administrative Decisions | Spreadsheet | Discord | Replays & Usage Stats

vs

Anna Pepe Ponytas (6) vs (4) Kyoto Kingambits
SV OU: Maxouille vs egalvanc
SV OU: Sylveon used calm mind vs JJ09LIE
SV OU: Niko vs Baloor
SS OU: ChrisPBacon vs airfare
SM OU: MONNA LUSA vs Tenebricite
ORAS OU: Splash vs Joya
DOU: xqiht vs eragon11145
Ubers: Lasen vs Taka
Monotype: Cielau vs Vodoom
LC: wesh papillon vs Lokifan

Deadline is Sunday, December 10th @ 11 PM (GMT-5).

Anna Pepe Ponytas (0) vs (0) Kyoto Kingambits
SV OU: Maxouille vs egalvanc
SV OU: Sylveon used calm mind vs JJ09LIE
SV OU: Niko vs Baloor
SS OU: ChrisPBacon vs airfare
SM OU: MONNA LUSA vs Tenebricite
ORAS OU: Splash vs Joya
DOU: xqiht vs eragon11145
Ubers: Lasen vs Taka
Monotype: Cielau vs Vodoom
LC: wesh papillon vs Lokifan

Last edited:

s7a

they’re just folds in her dress
is a Tiering Contributor
[s7a]

“It was the Tier 2 Clash finals between us and some piss-tier randoms. The game ended with a loss and I saw Tricking sitting in his chair in tears.
That moment was unforgettable. Seeing that moment, I thought that if I were to reach another final, I would have to win it all. With the opportunity I have now, I need to go in thinking this could be my last and only chance.”

[paolode99]

“I believe Anna Pepe had a big influence on Italy rising to the top spot. I consider it our duty to win here to restore Anna Pepe’s status.”

Niko

Sun God
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Very happy with this win. Mostly about anna pepe che cavalca l uccello infuocato. Thanks to my managers paolo il goat e squitta il nabbazzo for betting on me as top player. 30k come al polso, puoi sentirne il drip. Envy people like tricking and ciro napolo tried to sabotage our path to the final victory but our skill was superior then those disgusting tries. I dedicate this to the loving memory of bro cacca. You are missed here bro.

I was the best but my teammates were also not bad, good job guys.

Tricking if you see this l2p

s7a

they’re just folds in her dress
is a Tiering Contributor
fullysburred.jpg

Amazing tournament experience. I'm glad to win Teamballo as a manager in my first year as part of the Italian community, the opportunity to compete with my biggest friends on the site definitely rendered everything easier, more fun and more exciting. I hope there'll be more teams next year! I think we deserve so much more than just 6 teams-- there are already 8-10 Italians I can list off the top of my head that would've created teams just as iconic as ours.

Having said that, gotta do some shoutouts. First to my team.

ChrisPBacon you're so good LOL, thanks for standing me playing the same 4-5 teams every single test before you played your game. Really thought you'd get sick of the random Rhyperior balances at some point. But truly insane performance, great job. Good luck for SM and NatDex Circuit.

Sylveon used calm mind you gave me the greatest emoji of all time on Discord, that has to account to something. Thanks for bringing good luck to the team, we really needed it some weeks, I won't ever forget you being rewarded for clicking Ice Beam on Skeledirge.

Lasen Dark Shion really wp guys. We didn't really know who to pick for Ubers as it was the last part of our draft but neither of you let us down. I don't know much about the tier and probably all my advice was trolling, so I'm happy you (Lasen) shut me down every time I tried to give some HSHDAHDS.

Enzonana. sabes que no puedo decirte lo que querìa aquì. Nos vemos en PMs. Glad you didn't play (jk, love you, thanks for making the team atmosphere so much fun and becoming such a good friend of mine during that time).

xqiht you weren't even in our original draft plans but you've truly carried us this tour. Great games and attitude, even with the little support you received from Enzonana. Didn't have to tryhard this much, even if you had gone 0-7 I'd have blamed it on Enzonana anyway.

Cielau you're another person I found myself really happy working with. Hard worker, always down to theorymon and test. The only Monotype game we've played I was playing Fighting and you beat me with Steel, so it's understandable why we didn't play any more. Or that's what I thought until I saw you win with Ghost vs Dark in Finals. Maybe Tricking is right and that's just how the tier works.

Quaze estremamente contento di aver potuto vincere questo tour con te, anche se poi sei diventato molto più inattivo. Sinceramente non ci siamo parlati per molto e mi sei mancato tanto, ti avrei preso anche a 30k, anche se poi andavi 0-20. Pls non scomparire di nuovo, mi mancheresti :blobnom: e grazie per avermi insegnato a giocare a TFT in modo umano nel nuovo set.

Niko sei valso tutti i soldi. Grazie per l'aiuto nella prep e per i games, anche se non ti dirò altro perché hai creato questa stupida narrativa secondo la quale sono schizzato e in più sono anche un sabotatore?? Ricordati bene fra noi due chi muove le pedine... poi vienimi a parlare con un po' di santa paura in cuore.

wesh papillon ojr Thanks for the great work in LC! Ojr, you innovated so much that they stole your team in SCL, then lost with it. Goat? Neither of you were really in my plans, but both of you have been very wholesome and skilled individuals.

Ado don't bring yourself down because of the performance and enjoy the custom. I think in many ways your games were decided by what you brought vs. what they had and slight misplays, but you did your best. I know you can do better, I'm not disappointed at all though.

Maxouille The luck you bestowed us by losing every time was crazy, I think we never lost a week in which you lost. What I said to Ado applies here as well, you're better than what the score shows and you're going to do well in OUPL.

Splash you only cost 4.5k but you're literally the goat? How. Inexplicable, I guess the low price is due to the instability of scheduling but thanks for clutching when needed. MVP of this tour for me.

Broken Promises; Azluc On Top godetevi il custom. Azluc sei bannato dalle Flex delle 23, specialmente se giochi Jungle. Divertiti in Normal con violq e Ciro Napoli.

ah e MONNA LUSA mi spieghi come funziona AP Nami?

Now some friends and helpers in general. thx to Mada for letting me use his scouts during Finals.

mushamu Thanks for the invaluable Monotype support. Oh and nice taste, your previous Smogon and Discord picture was really cute.
kythr Kate both of you were in our draft plans but we didn't manage to get you. I'm still glad you've helped us in Playoffs and if possible I'll win next year with y'all!
Arcticblast Chris32156 thanks for the DOU support. better than Enzonana.
Grazie infinite a procorphish per il team goated, Pais Will of Fire per il supporto in OU.
Infinite Ciro napoli anche se tifi sempre contro di me rimani mio figlio, anche tu sei bannato dalle Flex delle 23. Però giochiamo una Normal dopo. ti voglio bene :blobnom:

Un ultimo saluto a Tricking, giocatore enigmatico famoso per avere la macchina col cambio automatico, il rasoio elettrico e...
Lo chiami Teamballo perché non ce l'hai etc etc
grazie per tutto, sei il mio migliore amico in questa community e sei stato di grande aiuto senza neanche la possibilità di godere del Custom... quasi quasi ti lascio il mio dato che ti piace tanto Anna Pepe.
Un abbraccio Tripping

Ringrazio M coste per tutto l'odio. Mi ha reso un uomo diverso. Non smutarmi allora.

- Jhonathan.

Last edited:

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The less deserved custom in the world but w/e here we are, our LU was broken, goat managers and goat helpers too :toast:

s/o SQUITTA and paolode99 goat managers for drafting me even if I was useless despite trying my best especially in that last game were i got helped by many people during before the game thank you. You guys provide scout even after the replays incident with some google sheet (wtf?)

So thanks to squitta, paolo, niko, corpfish, will of fire and the other for the goat prep i tagged you a lot for loosing but believe me the prep was fire believe the encore knock off the HJK cinderace there was no way someone was loosing this, its just me im dumb

and ty team for carrying me!

splash 6-0 who add the balls to bring that nonsence in final, really impressive again and nice comeback with item boosted eq on roost in this game after struggling vs zapdos.

Niko really nices games i'll cant recall every clutch play you made but that spore spore spore into sluge on tran... mmmh ma que bella

Sylveon beautiful ice beam.

CielauORIGINE with his colburr cheval in monotype and mushamu who helped him by basically guessing what vodoom would bring really people know their stuff here.

Chris the bacon, really nice game in semi iirc, sadly we lost the replays.

s/o the ubers squad with lasen shion and kate

WESH papillion for that last nerve-racking game :pimp:

oh and xqiht you won a lot too ty

and all the other in you guys in SM quaze mona and ado i think you did well even in testgames better than me obviously and yea i was useless but that was a great tour overall

ty for this all’amatriciana recipee btw

Last edited:

xqiht

人间正道是沧桑
is a Tiering Contributor
we r champion!!!
thx s7a give me the chance,it very hype i can afford 20500 lol
Arcticblast the great helper!
Chris32156 bage1 Enzonana thx help too

edit:i added
i found i forgot wirte u Lasen
good uber player.and your joke is very very successed.we had talk many funny things,really made me relax.
ChrisPBacon good player and good attitude.Good luck for SM and NatDex Circuit.
oh we r teammates in ptpl.let s go for champion again!
Niko epic player.u r really worth 30k in draft.and good support in another tier(no dou support lol)
@Sylveon used calm mind good job in tournamant.
I won't ever forget you being rewarded for clicking Ice Beam on Skeledirge.
me too lolllllll
Splash goat!!!6-1in oras is very very very very epic.ofc our mvp
Cielau you're another person I found goat in monotype.ghost won dark in final is really cool and exciting!
@wesh papillon @ojr great LC.
Ado @Maxouille not bad ou player
@Broken Promises @Azluc MONNA LUSA hope u have brighter future
btw,i found our teamballo is based on ndpl ?lmao

Last edited:

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Congratulations Ponytas, very deserved win. Sono particolarmente contento per il socio paolode99, te lo meritavi davvero.
Losing still sucks, especially after reaching finals for the 2nd time in a row, but I had a ton of fun in this tour so I gotta shoutout my team members cause you were all amazing

Inder the cover is a man you can TRUST. Your insight for the draft and in prep was great, but your vibes were invaluable. I'm so glad to have a friend like you.

Taka the effort you put in this tour was incredible, it was like having a 3rd manager around. I'm sorry it ended up like this, but trust me you're gonna go far.

Tenebricite the GOAT. There's not a single person on this site that takes this game more seriously than you. Perfect prep and perfect plays every week, it's insane how underrated you are.

Baloor I'm sorry I forced you to play a game you clearly detest. But you were a pillar of our team in poffs, your experience and your efforts are for sure one of the reason that got us so far. Also, you might act like you don't care but you are one of the nicest guy on this site.

egalvanc why TF didn't I start you from week 1?? I must be dumb cause you're the goat. Crazy good builder and super solid player, I hope to see more of you in the future cause you deserve it.

eragon11145 Smudge the dou duo. Your prep and your playing was perfect everytime, and you also brought insane vibes to the team. I'm so glad to have drafted you.

ACII JUST ONE GALATINA i miei fra :heart:. Sono stracontento di avervi draftato, avete migliorato questa esperienza del 1000%. Specialmente te, Gala, sei un player incredibile e sicuramente la più grande rivelazione di questo teamballo, spero di sentire ancora parlare di te fra.

Vodoom style.css I'm gonna be honest I still don't understand this tier, but I could sleep well knowing your efforts in prep. It's unfortunate that the last game was decided by coinflip but it is what it is.

Longestbanana man your involvement in this tour was crazy. I'm sorry you didn't get your custom in the end, but I know your potential and trust me, you'll get one soon.

Joya Lokifan airfare JJ09LIE Savouras I'm sorry things didn't go our way, you are all super solid players and I wish you all the best.

Also a big thank you to all our helpers and teammates that didn't have too many chances to shine giove97 Mashing Pinkacross LBN Wesleyy GeniusFromHoenn lazy umberto (idk your smogon acc sry)

FkI8ax7XwAQCeHA-1(1).png

This season was a blast, thank you for everything and stay strong kingambits :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)