Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs:4 HP 252 Attack 252 Speed
Nature: Adamant
-Iron Head
-U-turn
-Trick
-Thunderpunch

A normal Trick Jirachi. It Tricks to slower leads to hamper them and for suicide leads such as Aerodactyl and Azelf, I Iron head them until they die. The reason I gave it T-Punch instead of Stealth Rock is that so I could kill or cause a lot of damage to Pokemon who is weak to it. It also works when I didn't trick. It also gives a surprise to Empoleon leads who think they could just SR and go away with it. My Jirachi could also be a great revenge killer if I just didn't Trick.

Top Ten OU Leads :

Azelf: I Iron Head and hope for a flinch. Then kill.
Aerodatyl: ^
Machamp:^
Heatran: U-turn out of there and switch to Swampert.
Metagross: ^ Except I hope it does blow up on me. Wait doesn't Heatran also blow up?
Tyranitar: What I do to the first 3 leads.
Infernape: U-turn to Swampert and beg it doesn't have Grass Knot.
Empoleon: Thunderpunch.
Swampert: Trick. I'll see if he likes the trade.
Roserade: If the Sleep Power gets me I'd be sad. But if It doesn't it'll die due to Iron Head.

Synenergy: Fire- Salamence, Swampert. Ground- Salamence, Rotom and Swampert ( most ground attacks are Physical anyways)

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP 216 Defense 52 Special Attack
Nature: Relaxed
-Earthquake
-Surf/Icebeam
-Stealth Rock
-Roar

Since I don't have Stealth Rock my Swampert does. He does all sorts of things. He could take Physical hits very well, Roar for scouting, Stealth Rock for support, and Earthquake Heatran leads. I don't know if I should be using Ice Beam or Surf. They both seem very useful but don't know what to go with. Helpz?

Synenergy: Grass- Salamence Jirachi

Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Speed 16 Attack 242 Special Attack
Nature: Naive
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Outrage
Earthquake

At the moment my team lacks power. And Salamence has the "power" to fit in my team. This is the New Mixmence from Smogon. It has good coverage against many Pokemon and could attack from both Physical and Special. The reason for Flamethrower over Fire Blast is that Fire Blast and Flamethrower both kill Scizor but Flamethrower is guaranteed to kill it unless Salamence dies.

Synenergy: Ice- Jirachi Weavile Starmie Rock: Jirachi Swampert

Rotom-C @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 184 Speed 252 Special Attack 68 Defense 4 Special Defence
Nature: Timid

-Discharge
-Leafstorm
-Shadowball
-Trick

Okay the EV spread look weird but listen to me. 184 speed with Choice Scarf makes Rotom have 418 speed which out speed base 130 and ScarTran. So I put the rest of the EV in Special Attack and Defense. Trick for Blissey and other Pokemon that sets up, Leafstorm for Swamperts Discharge and Shadowball for STAB and coverage.
I don't get why you would go max Speed unless you want to speed tie with other Rotoms but since I always lost speed ties I really didn't care. And I great member of mine can take on other Rotoms and Gengars.

Synenergy: Ghost- Weavile Dark- Weavile

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Attack 252 Speed
Nature: Jolly
-Ice Shard
-Pursuit
-Night Slash
-Low Kick

Admit it. Life Orb on Weavile is better than Choice Band. It holds the power Choice Band has but in exchange for 20% less power 10% HP and YOU CAN SWITCH YOUR MOVES. I really don't mind taking on 10% HP because Weaviles usually die even through neutral hits so I really don;t mind that.
But what really gets me is less power. Oh well. ice Shard are for Dragon Pokemons who thinks they can Dragon Dance me for a sweep. Pursuit for Scarf Rotoms and Gengars stuck on Shadow Ball. Night Slash for a good STAB and to Pokemon weak to it. Low Kicks are great as it pretty much KO Tyranitar and Heatran. So far Weavile is doing great.

Synenergy: Rock- Swampert Jirachi Fire- Salamence Swampert Starmie Fight- Starmie Salamence Rotom

Starmie @ Leftover
Ability: Natural Care (Forgot which was the correct one .-.)
EVs: 136 HP 136 Defense 216 Speed 20 Special Defense
Nature: Timid
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Rapid Spin

Starmies are great. They Rapid Spin entry hazards at the same time being a great Pokemon. Hydro Pump instead of Surf for more power. Althought I sort of don't like this set because Hydro Pump does KO Gengar and kills me back with a Shadow Ball. But if I went offensive It would die much easier and usually dies after Rapid Spinning stuff.

Synenergy: Bug- Salamence :/ Dark- Weavile Grass: Salamence Jirachi
Electric- Rotom Swampert Ghost- Weavile

Thank you!

I would drop trick for firepunch ans switch thunderpunch for ice punch. If you read my Jirachi in my team, link in signature, you'll see how it can kill their lead, and then come back later for a few kills.

Roserade always uses Sleep Powder, unless it can bank on an OHKO on your lead.
Since when was Empoleon a top 10 lead?
You will never find an Ape lead with Grass Knot. They all have Fake Out, Stealth rock, fire blast / overheat / flamethrower, and Close Combat.

Personally, I'd drop roar on Pert so you can have BOTH Surf and Ice beam. It helps a whole lot more becuase it counters drags and flyers.

Drop Draco Meter on Mence and instead run Roost. You can stay in longer and you don't change type coverage at all. Save Mence till late game so Steels are dead. If you switch, you can invest more EVs into Atk instead of SpA.

You show no moveset on Rotom. You want 70 Defence EVs so Pursuit doesn't do as much to you. Can't help with moveset until you show me a Moveset, but I hope it has HP Ground has most people use Heatran to counter Rotoms barring W. Maybe, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, HP Ground, and Leaf Storm? come in for a revenge kill and blindly fire off a HP Ground.

Ice Shard on Weavile is only necessary if they already SET-UP a DD sweep. As soon as they send out a dragons it should be automatic to switch to Weavile. Then you can swap Shard to Ice Punch for more power. Becuase you SWITCH and prevent the DD Sweep, Ice Shard is unnecessary. Rest is fine.

Starmie really wants T-Bolt and Ice Beam. Drop Recover if it dies to quickly. You need Hydro Pump for countering Nape.

Sorry for wall of text and I hope I helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)