Team I made in 5 mins // Last slot help

I think you should replace weavile for blissey because you don't have a special wall. Perhaps you should replace either gyarados or sceptile for a wall breaking mixed sweeper. Mixape, mixmence, chainchomp, or whatever can work fine. Also, replace suicune for another physical wall because gliscor cannot cover all of the physical attackers. hope i helped!

You really needn't worry about having 2 Ice weaks if you essentially have a counter for Ice types. Suicune should be able to take Ice hits pretty well, and even better after post CM. But you really want something that eats hits right off that bat, TBH. So a Re-EV'd 'Cune with a bit more of an investment in SpDef might help. Also, Screen and CM is a bit redundant. No one else really takes advantage of Light Screen.

Also, last slot wants MixedCario. Great late game clean-up. Also, while not bulky, resists Ice, since you seem to be so paranoid about that. =P

well for the last slot i think electivire would make a fine addition since
it can counter most of your electric weakness with suicune and garyados it knock out ice types as well if gliscors having trouble and with ice punch dragons might be covered 2

I am afraid that Suicune isn't going to cut it as a special wall. SpecsMence 2HKOs you while you try and set up Light Screen, thus your special wall just died to a special sweeper, opening the door for your team to be swept by I don't know, Raikou, CMCunes, Azelfs, Heatran, etc.

Also, it needs Rest to be a half ways decent sponge. Without Rest, Toxic Spikes/Toxic ruins you, which means Blissey beats you most of the time, and Suicune should NEVER lose to Blissey.

I suggest Blissey in your last slot actually, and switch Suicune to either CM Cune with Calm Mind, Surf, Rest, Sleep Talk/Roar.

On suicune, Reflect over Lightscreen, as Suicune is primarily a Physical wall. However, I do have a 31 IV SpD Suicune if you want it.(Not on my thread)

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Suicune doesn't even learn Light Screen.

If you're running a SubPetaya Sceptile, you may as well whack Endeavor on there to cut Blissey and other nuisances down to size.

Your team looks very Electivire weak. Thankfully you have no Electric moves to boost him with, but he doesn't even need that to go through 4/6 of your team as he already outspeeds Gliscor, Suicune, Gyarados and Lucario. He can OHKO Sceptile and Weavile too if he gets the chance. A member of your team is gonna take a lot of damage everytime Magnezone/Raikou throws a Sub up as you have no counter to him either. Swampert could go well over Suicune in order to rid you off that horrible weakness to any BoltBeaming Electric Pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)