Ability: Blaze
Ev's: 252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Naive,(Need Help Here)
-Fake Out
-Fire Blast
-Close Combat
-Stealth Rock
Why Infernape?
In this spot I originally had a led Persian, because I was requesting a fast pokemon that could also take out other leads. Then, I was then advised to swap the NU Persian for the superior Infernape,not only does he have 104/104 attacking stats, allowing for a mixed movepool. He also boasts 108 speed, which is not quite Persian but....70<104 Attack. My team also nets some pretty important kills, as you will see later on.
Like any lead Infernape, he has Fake Out To ruin the most common item on a Lead, Focus Sash's. Fire Blast and Close Combat for coverage, and Stealth Rock a good fast pokemon.
Against top ten Leads
:Fake Out---->Fire Blast
Fake Out--->Close Combat, still gets rocks up through :1
Fake Out, then Close Combat does 27-32.6% damage to dent it, after getting hit by Earthquake, I set up rocks and go down.
:Fake Out----> 2 Close Combats.
: Fake Out--->Fire Blast 2HKO
: Fake Out---->Fire Blast OHKO
:Switch to Flygon and Outrage
;Fake Out--->Kill the rest of the Baton Pass Chain.
:Fake Out---->Fire Blast
:Fake Out--->Put Up Rocks------>Close Combat to take away 46-50% of his health.

Lucario@Expert Belt *Riley
Ability: Inner Focus
EV's :252 Special Attack/252 Speed/4 Hp
Modest Nature.+Special Attack,-Attack
-Aura Sphere
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Ice
-Vacuum Wave
A False identity Pokemon, he uses the same move over and over, so the opponent thinks he has choice specs, then, he goes on a sweep using super effective moves and priority.

FLygon@Choice Scarf*Garchomp
Ability:Levitate
EV's:252 Attack/4 Special Defence/252 Speed
Jolly Nature(+Speed -Special Attack)
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-U-Turn
-Thunder Punch
First Off, I Can't Believe I found a Shiny Trapinch with a jolly nature!
Why Flygon?
I originally had a Torterra in this spot to use Stealth Rock, but with the arrival of Infernape on my team, he was no longer needed. My team was lacking in the raw power of a Choice item user. I considered many choice item users,but eventually went with choice Scarf Flygon becuase Thunder Punch kills regular gyra 100% of the time and also OHKO's bulky Versions after Stealth Rock. I also lack a counter for Gyra.

Rotom-S@Leftovers*Sparky
Ability: Levitate
Ev's:128 HP/212 Speed/168Special Attack
Timid Nature(+Speed -Attack)
-Charge Beam
-Air Slash
-Hidden Power Fighting
-Substitute
The Special Tank of the group, he uses Charge Beam to raise his special attack so he can go on a sweep and still have some resilient power at the same time with substitute.

Bronzong@Light Clay*Metalica
Ability: Levitate
Ev's:252 HP/152 Attack/96 Special Defence
0 Speed IV's
Relaxed Nature (+ Defence, -Speed)
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Gyro Ball
-EXPLOSION
A Standard Dual Screening Bronzong, I went with Gyro Ball over Earthquake, because of Zong's ability to hit with a STAB move that is usually 100-120 base power, Explosion to dent other walls.

Machamp@Leftovers*Bruce
Ability: No Guard
Ev's:252 Attack/117 Defence/141 Speed
Adamant Nature (+Attack - Special Attack)
-Bulk Up
-Dynamic Punch
-Ice Punch
-Payback
Bulk Up Machamp is an amazing wall-breaker, however, he doesn't work very well with my team. Can Someone offer any advice for a new wall breaker?

Thank You for reading and rating my team!​

From what I see, I have a few nitpicks.
It might help to add how you made this team, as I don't know which direction to start. Assuming Lucario is your main poke, I'll suggest this.

Lucario @ Expert Belt
Adamant
Evs: 4 HP/ 252 ATK/ 252 SPE
Steadfast
~Close Combat
~Extremespeed
~Ice Punch
~Swords Dance

I know you probably enjoy the gimmick one, but this always works great. Come in on Brozong and you immediately SD up. Then Close Combat kills so many things, then ES can stop faster opponents. Ice punch stops Gliscor and Dragons who can scare this team.

Torterra dosen't need SR because Infernape already has it. The whole point of him is a subseeder, and a SR abuser. A replacement should be great. Roserade is great as a toxic spiker because some things like Swampert are threats, and it helps sweeps.

Roserade @ Leftovers
Timid
Evs: 252 HP/ 4 SP.A/ 252 SPE
Natural Care
~Toxic Spikes
~Sleep Powder
~Leech Seed
~Spikes/Substitute

It's a subseeder, and a toxic + spiker. Nothing is immune to leech seed (other than Tentacruel) in which you can easily sub on Swampert, or spikes. Then you can sleep powder, leech seed, toxic spikes, and you can just start setting up with Lucario.

Sorry for not finishing, I'm kinda busy!

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
um, you have 2 stealth rock users, so i don't think torterra needs to have sr, and can run another move instead

your lead ape had a bad nature...change it to naive because if your going to run fire blast, you shouldn't make it weaker

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Roserade @ Leftovers
Timid
Evs: 252 HP/ 4 SP.A/ 252 SPE
Natural Care
~Toxic Spikes
~Sleep Powder
~Leech Seed
~Spikes/Substitute

It's a subseeder, and a toxic + spiker. Nothing is immune to leech seed (other than Tentacruel) in which you can easily sub on Swampert, or spikes. Then you can sleep powder, leech seed, toxic spikes, and you can just start setting up with Lucario.
Just beware from Taunt users on this suggested Pokémon, as it can ruin the whole set.

• First,Tottera In OU is The Worst Thing Ever: Swamperts Kills It,Many Pokemon Carrys Ice Type Moves.
  • Your Team Doesnt Have Any Team Members With Wish To Recover Each Other Pokemon: I Would Recommend Vaporeon
  • Use Vaporeon > Tottera And Give Bronzong Heatproof As It Helps Lucario.
  • Use This Vaporeon Set:It Can Take Starmie's Thunderbolt Which Is Pr0

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature
    Ev's:216 Def / 60 SpA / 232 SpD
    Moveset:
    ~ Wish
    ~ Protect
    ~ Surf
    ~ Hidden Power Electric / Ice Beam / Toxic

FROM [DR]InferNAPE. changes in red.

First,T[ottera In OU is The Worst Thing Ever (er.. no it isn't...): Swamperts Kills It (can't switch into wood hammer),Many Pokemon Carrys Ice Type Moves not really and even if they did most aren't stabbed.
Your Team Doesnt Have Any Team Members With Wish To Recover Each Other Pokemon: I Would Recommend Vaporeon
Use Vaporeon > Tottera And Give Bronzong Heatproof (WHAT)! As It Helps Lucario WHAT?
Use This Vaporeon Set:It Can Take Starmie's Thunderbolt Which Is Pr0 No it isn't... well it can but that isn' amazing... starmie's tbolt was supposed to be for gyara..

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
Ev's:216 Def / 60 SpA / 232 SpD
Moveset:
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Surf
~ Hidden Power Electric / Ice Beam / Toxic

Should I run Choice Scarf Flygon or my Mixed Flygon set?
Flygon@Life Orb
Rash Nature
252Special Attack/141Speed/117 Attack
~Draco Meteor
~Thunder Punch
~Roost
~Fire Blast
Draco Meteor kills Gyra After Stealth Rock, Roost to recover Life Orb damage, and Thunder Punch to 2HKO Vappy after SR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)