tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather big update:

Horsea

Swift Swim - Timid/Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Signal Beam, Clear Smog, Disable
0 male/0 female - by request
(Sniper set is a gimmick, but can probably spit out a Sniper one if you give me extra time).

Houndour

Flash Fire - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
--need to check egg moves--
(A nice Moon Ball mega).

Koffing

Levitate - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pain Split, Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Swallow
0 male/0 female

Magikarp

Swift Swim - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Splash
0 male/0 female
(Note: Moxie is illegal with a Lure Ball).

Murkrow

Super Luck - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Psycho Shift, Roost
(Prankster/Moxie are illegal in a Moon Ball, but Honchkrow can still pull off Super Luck crit-abuse and Insomnia switch-ins just fine).

Phanpy

Pickup - Adamant/Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Body Slam, Ice Shard, Counter, Play Rough
1 male/0 female - by request
(No Head Smash because I don't like the recoil on someone who is supposed to be sticking around. Body Slam cos he might as well throw some status around, if I ever run it).

Totodile

Torrent - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance
4 male/0 female (reluctant to provide females)
(Getting a nice ball on Totodile is HARD as the only place they can be caught is Gen III's Collosseum, and Dive Balls have to be traded into the game from RSE. Great Ball will take longer to breed as I still don't have a perfect parent for it. Working on getting a Repeat Ball Cyndaquil from Collosseum as well).

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your Carbink is ready, I PM'd you with that message too; would you like a nickname for it?

May I have a female 5IV Swirlix. I'm willing to trade mawile, gastly, belch+weatherball+giga drain bellsprout, and encore+cosmicpower+switcheroo+ice punch buneary (All 5 IV). It would help if your swirlix knew belly drum.
Also I'm looking for a 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 bold/impish LIMBER ditto. Anyone?

Your Carbink is ready, I PM'd you with that message too; would you like a nickname for it?
We really need to catch each other soon. Sorry I haven't been around.

Interested in female Phanpy (Impish) and female Koffing.
Impish or Adamant Phanpy? I've started breeding your Koffing. :) Could I get a male Alomomola (if you can swing a female spitback it's preferred, god I know how tiring it is becoming with people only wanting females), and a female Premier Ball Castform?

Esmeya

We really need to catch each other soon. Sorry I haven't been around.

Impish or Adamant Phanpy? I've started breeding your Koffing. :) Could I get a male Alomomola (if you can swing a female spitback it's preferred, god I know how tiring it is becoming with people only wanting females), and a female Premier Ball Castform?
I'm around now actually and I'm sorry. I know how tiring it is to breed females, that's why I only ask for spitbacks. I'll be able to trade in a few minutes I have one trade to complete first.

I'm around now actually and I'm sorry. I know how tiring it is to breed females, that's why I only ask for spitbacks. I'll be able to trade in a few minutes I have one trade to complete first.
Cool. I'll just double check that I've still got you added. Keep having to remove people. Could you nickname Carbink "Pebbles"?

Impish Phanpy please. If you particularly want a female Alomomola I'd do a perfect HA one for a female dive ball Totodile spitback, and you can pick something else for the Phanpy.

Impish Phanpy please. If you particularly want a female Alomomola I'd do a perfect HA one for a female dive ball Totodile spitback, and you can pick something else for the Phanpy.
That sounds very doable. Could you throw me a Timid Meadow Scatterbug for the Phanpy then?

Esmeya

Cool. I'll just double check that I've still got you added. Keep having to remove people. Could you nickname Carbink "Pebbles"?
Sure. It's ready now and I'm online. When you're not super busy breeding females and such. Would you be willing to trade a Phanpy/Koffing female spitback for a Skitty (Dream Ball) Female with egg moves and a Skarmory (Heavy Ball) or a Bold Trace/Download Porygon 31/x/31/31/31/31 for both?

Sure. It's ready now and I'm online. When you're not super busy breeding females and such. Would you be willing to trade a Phanpy/Koffing female spitback for a Skitty (Dream Ball) Female with egg moves and a Skarmory (Heavy Ball) or a Bold Trace/Download Porygon 31/x/31/31/31/31 for both?
Already have Heavy Ball Skarm, but I'll happily do the two spitbacks for just the Skitty. I'll be gaining them as I do Rhianne's trade so it'd be little trouble.

Esmeya

Already have Heavy Ball Skarm, but I'll happily do the two spitbacks for just the Skitty. I'll be gaining them as I do Rhianne's trade so it'd be little trouble.
Oh sorry. It's hard to keep up. The Mawile has egg moves (I forgot which ball I had which set in but it's either:

[Egg Move(s): Seismic Toss, Metal Burst, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch]

[Egg Move(s): Fire Fang, Metal Burst, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang]

[Egg Move(s): Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch, Metal Burst])

Thanks again!

Edit: Oh you gave me 5IV ones, had I known that I would've requested nicknames. Oh well D: Thank you though!

Esmeya

If you give me a couple of minutes to finish updating my stock I can nickname them for you. Nicknames are important. :P
That would be great thanks!
I'd like the Gastly to be named "Yanluo" and the Mawile to be named "Yu Lan" :)

Edit: I can breed you a Blue Bold Shellos with Stockpile, Acid Armor, Memento and Yawn (Pokeball sadly for now) if you'd like instead of the Skitty.

That sounds very doable. Could you throw me a Timid Meadow Scatterbug for the Phanpy then?
Sure. I'll let you know when they're ready. Double checking you don't care about Scatterbug's gender?

If the Alomomola takes ages it might end up as a separate trade (I'm generally fine with females, just the RNG trolled me particularly badly on the last batch I was breeding).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)