Tournament Tag, you're it (Won By Garay oak)

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Activity:

Bhris Brown vs. Tenebricite - Game was originally scheduled for saturday and further evidence provided shows they also rescheduled for Sunday, however Tenebricite never shown up to the game.

AnimeroDaniel vs. byron the bab bab - Byrons opp gave them the win

Lightninging vs. Iry - Iry claimed activity, Opponent missed scheduled time on an occasion and additional attempts from Iry to play the game going off the VMs

Jase Duken vs. iPro - going off VMs is a close case to call, iPro appeared to have turned up for the scheduled game which Jase Duken missed at the time he agreed to.

Funbot28 vs. Dewtios - Funbot missed the scheduled time.

Cielbakasan vs Hmsa2012 - Hmsa contacted their opponent and their opponent didn't respond

Coinflips:
1529883649562.png

Serial EKiller vs. RedMaxx - Both players scheduled and agreed to play, going off profile VMs, the game wasn't played and no side claimed activity, it is also unclear who missed scheduled time.

1529883684879.png

Insult vs. King Billu - Neither player have grounds for activity, neither player claimed activity and there is no evidence to pinpoint whether someone missed the scheduled time

1529883834379.png

Ikey vs. Wamr - Time arranged is almost 24 hrs after the tour deadline and I explicitly stated that no extensions would be provided for Round 1 due to the time constraints of the tour. Next time make sure you take notes of tour deadlines and schedule within the deadline, judging by both players availability, this was perfectly feasible.

1529884048624.png

DMDW vs. KyogreF4N - Contact establised, neither player followed up to play the game or claimed activity.

1529885799665.png

Terracotta vs. Aurora - Terracotta called activity, however i was provided with no sufficient evidence to support this, Smogon is the protocol followed for scheduling and neither played VM'd on Smogon, use discord at your own risk or provide a sufficient amount of logs.

Round 2 shortly!

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Round 2

ZekromFan vs. Diophantine
PurpleGatorade vs. Alkione
pooyou123456789q vs. Wamr
Exiline vs. byron the bab bab
Serial EKiller vs. Gratify
dewtios vs. EternalSnowman
dream vs. Holy Ghost
skysolo14 vs. Samqian
Holy Break vs. Garay oak
KyogreF4N vs. lotiasite
King Billu vs. iry
Pohjis vs. Paradise Seeker
hmsa2012 vs. Terracotta
iPro vs. lhce628
Alpha Rabbit vs. Daydreamer dance
My Thunder vs. Tenebricite

Deadline: Thursday 28th June 23:59pm GMT+1
Activity: Judgement will be based off Smogon VMs so it is up to you to contact your opponents via Smogon for activity cases, if there isn't sufficient evidence whether one user should get activity over the other, the series will be coinflipped.
Reminders: Gothitelle is Banned, But Gothorita is legal!, Tournament is a Bo1 series.
Replays are mandatory to be saved, in case of disputes. (If you don't want to post them you can pm me them, but its better for the quality of the tour if replays are posted on the thread) - If you don't post / pm a replay you are NOT getting win unless the loser confirms

Last edited:

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
We further rescheduled to tonight in a Conversation due to more fluctuating irl stuff (as shown below). I just played and beat Bhris Brown.
1529887519095.png

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
We further rescheduled to tonight in a Conversation due to more fluctuating irl stuff (as shown below). I just played and beat Bhris Brown. View attachment 123773
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ubers-767103609

I reached out to a more experienced tour host for a 2nd opinion on the matter and I feel that since the game was completed in a timely manner after round 1 and during when I was making activity decisions. In an ordinary tour an extension would be provided to get this done, and it seems like both players made attempts to reschedule with each other and play it out. I am prepared to let the result the game stand and it wasn't a strong activity call overall in addition.

New pairing: Tenebricite vs. My Thunder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)