Sylveria AKA Generation Seven

This looks cool, thought I'd chip in.

New Pokémon Proposal
Aurumin - Steel/Magic type. Event Legendary.

Height: 2.7 feet.
Weight: 5.5 pounds.

Base Stats: 100/60/130/70/130/110.

Movepool: Mew clone, plus Stealth Rock and the two Draco Meteor Magic-type clones.

Signature Moves: Altruism (10 PP, Magic-type, heals you or an ally by 75% and removes their stat drops, but boosts the opponent's defensive stats and speed 1 stage.)
Treasure Blast (5 PP, 125 Base Power, Steel-type, Special, does not make contact, 85% accuracy, 10% chance to lower a random stat of your own.)

Ability: Magic Guard

Flavor/Description: Aurumin is a small, golden orb with two gleaming sapphire eyes encased in a large, steel Cryogonal-shaped construct. It is known as the Gold Pokémon, or sometimes the Treasure Guardian. It controls and maintains all resources beneath the ground.

Other, Related Proposal:
Aurgent - Steel/Ghost type. Can be bred by an Aurumin and a Ditto, but does not evolve, similar to Phione.

Height: 2.4 feet.
Weight: 0 pounds, apparently.

Base Stats: 95/95/95/95/95/95.

Movepool: See above, minus Draco Meteor Magic clones and plus Frost Breath and Perish Song.

Signature Moves: Malediction (10 PP, Ghost-type, places a Curse on the opponent and eliminates their stat boosts, but lowers your defensive stats and speed 1 stage.)
Ore Blast (See Aurumin.)

Ability: Prankster

Flavor/Description: Aurgent looks similar to Aurumin, but its orb is silver instead of gold, its eyes are a blank white, and its Cryogonal thing is rusting and old. Known as the Silver Pokémon, it haunts old, abandoned mines, searching for its mother.

Last edited:
This looks cool, thought I'd chip in.

New Pokémon Proposal
Aurumin - Steel/Magic type. Event Legendary.

Height: 2.7 feet.
Weight: 5.5 pounds.

Base Stats: 100/60/130/70/130/110.

Movepool: Mew clone, plus Stealth Rock and the two Draco Meteor Magic-type clones.

Signature Moves: Altruism (10 PP, Magic-type, heals you or an ally by 75% and removes their stat drops, but boosts the opponent's defensive stats and speed 1 stage.)
Treasure Blast (5 PP, 125 Base Power, Steel-type, Special, does not make contact, 85% accuracy, 10% chance to lower a random stat of your own.)

Ability: Magic Guard

Flavor/Description: Aurumin is a small, golden orb with two gleaming sapphire eyes encased in a large, steel Cryogonal-shaped construct. It is known as the Gold Pokémon, or sometimes the Treasure Guardian. It controls and maintains all resources beneath the ground.

Other, Related Proposal:
Aurgent - Steel/Ghost type. Can be bred by an Aurumin and a Ditto, but does not evolve, similar to Phione.

Height: 2.4 feet.
Weight: 0 pounds, apparently.

Base Stats: 95/95/95/95/95/95.

Movepool: See above, minus Draco Meteor Magic clones and plus Frost Breath and Perish Song.

Signature Moves: Malediction (10 PP, Ghost-type, places a Curse on the opponent and eliminates their stat boosts, but lowers your defensive stats and speed 1 stage.)
Ore Blast (See Aurumin.)

Ability: Prankster

Flavor/Description: Aurgent looks similar to Aurumin, but its orb is silver instead of gold, its eyes are a blank white, and its Cryogonal thing is rusting and old. Known as the Silver Pokémon, it haunts old, abandoned mines, searching for its mother.
Absurdly creepy, fast, bulky pokemon. ILOVEIT

Alright, I'm putting a hold onto ALL SUBMISSIONS FOR NEW MOVES, ABILITIES, AND TYPE SUGGESTIONS.
This is due to the fact that I think that we have enough for now, and it's hard to keep up.

I am also putting a permanent pause on new weather. The only weather we are keeping is Dusk (renaming dark hail because dark hail, hail...), Sun, Hail, Rain, and Sandstorm. Will edit after I look through all this AND ADD IT TO THE OP BY JAN 5TH
#2: I'd be more than happy to code most of it for you if you want :>
potato
Can I still take you up on that offer? Not yet, just wonder if you would still do it.

UPDATE HYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UPDATED
UPDATED
I UPDATED THE OP
IM NOT WORTHLESS ANYMORE
I DID SOMETHING IMPORTANT

I'm putting the petmod on HOLD

If you have any suggestions at all, PLEASE ONLY DO UPDATES TO CURRENT POKEMON
OK?
OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)