move 2: Wish
move 3: Protect
move 4: Mystical Fire
item: Leftovers
ability: Pixilate
nature: Bold
Evs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]
Hyper Voice is excellent for sub + disable dragapult or the rare hydreigon sub + nasty plot, something that clefable cannot do, apart from transferring substitutes this makes it possible to have a niche over clefable, punches MUCH stronger than clefable and that is an advantage, apart of having a higher SpD, but as I say, hyper voice is basically one of the reasons to want to use it in clefable, The wish is to support pokemon bulkys without recovery, protect to ensure healing and mystical fire to hit ferrothorn and also if it dynamaxizes, it can hit corviknight, ferrothorn is 2hko after rocks and corviknight if it's sylveon dynamax, too.

[TEAM OPTIONS]
The best sylveon partner is seismitoad, since Seismitoad covers sylveon from mons like toxapex, aegislash, excadrill and taunt corviknight, toxapex is basically eaten literally with earthquake, toad is the best counter (or one of the best counters) from Aegislash and Excadrill.
excadrill can be burned with scald and then it can weaken it, aegislash is weakened by earthquake and that makes it seismitoad a good companion, its match vs corviknight taunt is somewhat strange, because although it does not count directly, it is a soft-check , corviknight does not do much damage and Seismitoad can burn, but it needs sylveon to configure mystical fire dynamax, so it is a good companion, jellicent is basically a WoW user and can eliminate physical attackers, especially Conkeldurr, Darmanitan Galar or Cinderace, Conkeldurr can threaten sylveon with poison jab, but jellicent blocks it completely, WoW reduces his attack and sylveon attacks after that with hyper voice, Darmanitan galar is weakened with WoW and jellicent resists all his movements, this makes him block completely, Cinderace is weakened by scald and Jellicent blocks it very well, Cinderace has nothing vs Jellicent, so it also eliminates its threats, too manages to weaken excadrill with scald or WoW + Scald, Jellicent withstands his movements well, this makes him able to count his counters in an interesting way, all steels match the poisons and steels very well, ferrothorn manages to match excadrill and aegislash well, both wear easily with leech seed, corviknight bulk up manages to stop toxapex, toxapex is weakened from a brave bird + Bulk up and can also stop excadrill being immune to its moves and manages to weaken excadrill to +6 Brave Bird and before excadrill it is possible to do Bulk Up, Dugtrio Arena Trap basically eliminates any steel except ferrothorn and corviknight, to excadrill weakens it with earthquake and 1hko in one hit, aegislash is weakened by 3 hits, but if dugtrio is band, you can eliminate it from 2 earthquake, which makes it a good partner for sylveon if you want something offensive.

[SET DETAILS]
Sylveon has 76 in SpD to tank two shadow ball of dragapult specs even if sylveon is -1 in SpD, the rest is to maximize his physical bulk.

Last edited:

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
There's quite a bit wrong with this analysis so I'm going to give you a few pointers so that you might be able to fix some things before QC comes in here and rips it apart.

First off, both of these paragraphs are massive run-on sentences. I assume English isn't your primary language, but this analysis is extremely long winded and GP is going to have to rewrite a large majority of this for you if you're not sure how to properly use them. There are also a couple parts that don't follow the Spelling and Grammar Standards for analysis, so I recommend you give that a good read.

This analysis also fails to highlight why Slyveon is truly worth using over defensive Clefable. Mentioning that it has higher damage output and Special Defense is merely an observation, so it's important to specify why the Special Attack is important, and what the extra Special Defense does for Sylveon that warrants it a slot over Clef. I'm not going to spell it out for you because if you truly have experience with this Pokemon then you should have been able to figure that out. You also didn't explain the specifics of the current EV spread, as it is not a self-explanatory 252/252 spread, so it MUST have an explanation.

In general, most of this analysis is missing out on a lot of details. You don't mention the main targets of Mystical Fire (Steel is obviously weak to Fire anyone would know this), you don't point out how Hyper Voice is useful for its ability to hit Pokemon such as Sub Disable Dragapult or Hydreigon behind a Substitute (something Clef can't do), and the Wish recipients you mention are overall mediocre examples. The teammates section in general needs a lot of work, because once again, they merely mention Pokemon that cover its typing weaknesses but fail to mention specifics.

I highly recommend you fix this up ASAP with at least some of the things I mentioned because this analysis reads like someone who has very little experience playing the meta or using this Pokemon. QC will reject this in its current state if changes aren't made.

Last edited:

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
There's quite a bit wrong with this analysis so I'm going to give you a few pointers so that you might be able to fix some things before QC comes in here and rips it apart.

First off, both of these paragraphs are massive run-on sentences. I assume English isn't your primary language, but this analysis is extremely long winded and GP is going to have to rewrite a large majority of this for you if you're not sure how to properly use them. There are also a couple parts that don't follow the Spelling and Grammar Standards for analysis, so I recommend you give that a good read.

This analysis also fails to highlight why Slyveon is truly worth using over defensive Clefable. Mentioning that it has higher damage output and Special Defense is merely an observation, so it's important to specify why the Special Attack is important, and what the extra Special Defense does for Sylveon that warrants it a slot over Clef. I'm not going to spell it out for you because if you truly have experience with this Pokemon then you should have been able to figure that out. You also didn't explain the specifics of the current EV spread, as it is not a self-explanatory 252/252 spread, so it MUST have an explanation.

In general, most of this analysis is missing out on a lot of details. You don't mention the main targets of Mystical Fire (Steel is obviously weak to Fire anyone would know this), you don't point out how Hyper Voice is useful for its ability to hit Pokemon such as Sub Disable Dragapult or Hydreigon behind a Substitute (something Clef can't do), and the Wish recipients you mention are overall mediocre examples. The teammates section in general needs a lot of work, because once again, they merely mention Pokemon that cover its typing weaknesses but fail to mention specifics.

I highly recommend you fix this up ASAP with at least some of the things I mentioned because this analysis reads like someone who has very little experience playing the meta or using this Pokemon. QC will reject this in its current state if changes aren't made.
Don't worry, I'm modifying it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)