SV OU SV OU- Home Stall!

importable: https://pokepast.es/cedaf17a39b31431
so I have always been a stall user, and I made a stall team for home.

Team Roles

CRESSELIA
:sv/cresselia:
This is mandatory on all stall teams, imo to not instalose to :ursaluna:. Tera ghost is obvious, and I rain 2 attacks to make it not passive, and cresselia doesn't have lots of utility options.
CLODSIRE
:sv/clodsire:
This is used to beat the annoying stored power :magearna:. The importable runs rocks, but it is supposed to have spikes to stack. Tera dark gives you a stored power immunity and removes some weaknesses, allowing you to get toxics and spikes off.
AQUA PALDEAN TAUROS
:sv/tauros-paldea-aqua:
Tauros Paldea Aqua replaces the role of :dondozo: on pre-home stall teams, because it can beat :heatran:, banded :chien-pao:, while still beating :kingambit: and taking hits from :basculegion:. It also beats :samurott-hisui:
BLISSEY
:sv/blissey:
Blissey sits on many special attackers. Rocks are obviously used to force progress, but it also has seismic toss and shadow ball to rack up chip damage.
GALARIAN SLOWKING
:sv/slowking-galar:
Now, I wanted to try slowking galar because of regenerator and its non-passivity. It can hit :gholdengo: and the annoying :corviknight: with fire blast, hydro pump hits :heatran:, and its stabs can do good damage. Assault vest is used to increase its special bulk.
ALOMOMOLA
:sv/alomomola:
The core of stall and the last member of the team. It beats :dragonite: and other setup sweepers that :dondozo: used to handle. It combines with Galarian slowking, forming a powerful double regenerator core and increasing longevity.

importable: https://pokepast.es/cedaf17a39b31431
so I have always been a stall user, and I made a stall team for home.

Team Roles

CRESSELIA
:sv/cresselia:
This is mandatory on all stall teams, imo to not instalose to :ursaluna:. Tera ghost is obvious, and I rain 2 attacks to make it not passive, and cresselia doesn't have lots of utility options.
CLODSIRE
:sv/clodsire:
This is used to beat the annoying stored power :magearna:. The importable runs rocks, but it is supposed to have spikes to stack. Tera dark gives you a stored power immunity and removes some weaknesses, allowing you to get toxics and spikes off.
AQUA PALDEAN TAUROS
:sv/tauros-paldea-aqua:
Tauros Paldea Aqua replaces the role of :dondozo: on pre-home stall teams, because it can beat :heatran:, banded :chien-pao:, while still beating :kingambit: and taking hits from :basculegion:. It also beats :samurott-hisui:
BLISSEY
:sv/blissey:
Blissey sits on many special attackers. Rocks are obviously used to force progress, but it also has seismic toss and shadow ball to rack up chip damage.
GALARIAN SLOWKING
:sv/slowking-galar:
Now, I wanted to try slowking galar because of regenerator and its non-passivity. It can hit :gholdengo: and the annoying :corviknight: with fire blast, hydro pump hits :heatran:, and its stabs can do good damage. Assault vest is used to increase its special bulk.
ALOMOMOLA
:sv/alomomola:
The core of stall and the last member of the team. It beats :dragonite: and other setup sweepers that :dondozo: used to handle. It combines with Galarian slowking, forming a powerful double regenerator core and increasing longevity.
I respect you for stalling in Gen 9 OU even after recover pp nerfs. a real chad. I only stall in ndex, but I honour you as a member of the stall community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)