Invalid SV OU Bulky Offense Team Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Currently I am trying to play a bulky offense ou team. I like the team, but I feel as if I am missing a hard hitter. Any suggestions?

1D173A2A-0B44-4233-9AC3-CF9A0A8334AD.jpeg
Rotom- Will O Wisp to cripple physical attackers, protect because Rotom can’t learn recover, hydro pump to deal with threats like great tusk and thunder for stab coverage

Ting-Lu- I used for safe switch against physical attackers. He used stealth rock to add in with Toxapex’s toxic spikes, whirlwind to drag out the other teams mons, which will poison them and allow gholdengo to get nice sweep in. Earth Power for Rock coverage, and sleep talk since he gets slept a lot.

Gholdengo- Gholdengo is the center of this team, with thunder wave to setup hex (if toxic spikes was not a good option.) Make it rain for the sheer power, and recover so he can go for longer periods without switching out/fainting. also used as a switch in to prevent rapid spin. Also has tera flying for ground moves.

Toxapex- Great switch in against any mon. Haze to clear stats from quiver dance/victory dance/dragon dance/shell smash. Chilling water to lower attack and get a little damage in. Works great with rotom’s will o wisp. Recover so opponents can’t faint it. Toxic spikes to setup Hex. I used regenerator so that when Corviknight uses defog, I can safely switch back in to use toxic spikes again.

Corviknight-Corviknight is my offensive pivot. Defog for entry hazards. Body press since he is really heavy. Roost for entry damage and u turn so I can double u turn with Meowscarada dark types like hoopa. Tera water for fire resistance.Thinking about using lagging tail for body press. (Is slow anyways,)

Meowscarada- Meowscarada is the main mon I want to replace since she is only here as a second hard hitter and her speed. Flower trick for mons that boost their stats (which is great if toxapex is fainted) U turn for the double u turn on dark types. Sucker punch probably shouldn’t be here since she is already so fast. Knock off for rain teams and maushould/baxcalibur. Heavy duty boots so no stealth rock damage

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hi there,

This forum is for posting suggestions for features/improvements for pokemon showdown, I suggest looking at the Rate my Team forum for posts like this https://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/rate-my-team.52/

Please read the rules of the forum before posting in the future: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/about-this-forum-read-before-posting.3650597/, this advice applies for every subforum on smogon too (so read the RMT rules before posting there). You are welcome to post in the general SQSA thread if you are ever unsure on where to go: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-simple-questions-suggestions-thread.3582200/

Locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)