Status
Not open for further replies.

peap

asleep
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Bonus screenshots of failed attempts below :pika:
IMG_2761.jpeg

This guy, bless his bravery, used Ancientpower with his Jirachi on my lead Iron Treads twice and was rewarded with two omniboosts. Jirachi was Tera Flying and managed to 1v1 my Iron Defense Zamazenta via flinch. Rest in peace ND9GD Salt Dwarf, we made it to 1040 ELO
IMG_2740.jpeg

I also lost to mono flying, specifically with Tera Ground Endure + Weakness Policy Yanmega that not only killed my Urshifu, but swept my whole team. Keep bringing the heat, NatDex ladder.

IMG_2741.jpeg

Last edited:

Oculars

REVERSE SHAMONE
is a Tiering Contributor
dengoreqs.JPG

confirming as ND9GD MoreHax
most annoying reqs run ever kept consistently getting haxxed and losing 20-0 accounts to repeated losses. double stone axe miss vs sun, 5 twave misses in a row, triple crit thru screens, randomly MU fished by brick break zardx, brick break bisharp, brick break garchomp. fire punch burns and waterfall flinches cost me several games and Cress basically got crit every time i tried to use it and id always get fished by weird teras.
doubleflinch.JPG

This was basically how my reqs were going the few times I tried running screens so I gave up and just loaded braindead bozo clod stall until 29-2
:sv/chansey: :sv/gliscor: :sv/clodsire: :sv/dondozo: :sv/sableye-mega: :sv/alomomola:
somehow this wasnt good enough for reqs so I just loaded webs hstack for the rest of it
dengo was quite annoying with stall since i couldnt kill it but it also couldnt kill me so i just had to pp stall it with clod which would make dengo games take like 150 turns however I had no problems with it using webs.

Still 90% likely to vote ban just because its overcentralizing the hazard metagame even though this greatly hurts my beloved webs builds.

Bka Onon

I see Fire.
is a Pre-Contributor
View attachment 564126
confirming as ND9GD MoreHax
most annoying reqs run ever kept consistently getting haxxed and losing 20-0 accounts to repeated losses. double stone axe miss vs sun, 5 twave misses in a row, triple crit thru screens, randomly MU fished by brick break zardx, brick break bisharp, brick break garchomp. fire punch burns and waterfall flinches cost me several games and Cress basically got crit every time i tried to use it and id always get fished by weird teras.
View attachment 564127
This was basically how my reqs were going the few times I tried running screens so I gave up and just loaded braindead bozo clod stall until 29-2
:sv/chansey: :sv/gliscor: :sv/clodsire: :sv/dondozo: :sv/sableye-mega: :sv/alomomola:
somehow this wasnt good enough for reqs so I just loaded webs hstack for the rest of it
dengo was quite annoying with stall since i couldnt kill it but it also couldnt kill me so i just had to pp stall it with clod which would make dengo games take like 150 turns however I had no problems with it using webs.

Still 90% likely to vote ban just because its overcentralizing the hazard metagame even though this greatly hurts my beloved webs builds.
I need to know what DJ Khaled is and that team for research purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)