Announcement SV Monotype Suspect #4: Gouging Fire Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attribute

HYPNOS | pulp
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Cup Winner
This thread is for those who have played at least 40 games and have at least 82% GXE on the Monotype ladder to post evidence of their reqs so that they'll be eligible to vote on the legality of Gouging Fire once the suspect period is over.

To show your reqs, please take a screenshot including the following things:
  • Your /rank in the chat, showing your GXE of at least 82% and game count of at least 40 AND
  • Your name is prefixed with "GOFI3" AND one of the following two;
    • The name in the top right of your PS screen matching the name of the alt you used OR
    • The name in the PS chat box matching the name of the alt you used

If you take a large screenshot, please put the image in hide tags to keep the thread clean.

The suspect tests laddering period ends Sunday, February 25th @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5) . If your post's timestamp is after the suspect ends, you will not be allowed to vote. No exceptions. Voting will begin after the suspect ends.

This is not a voting or discussion thread.
Do not post anything in this thread other than your proof. All discussion should be posted in the discussion thread instead.

Do not send your vote until after the suspect ends. You will be tagged at that time.

Pengairxan

D_RUNNIN
is a Contributor to Smogon
1708533480713.png

I AM DONE.
A few shout outs that are important.
Shout outs to Guzzle for giving me the Steel team that got me incredibly high and put me on this run. Along with Ethereal whose Dragon team didn't get me here but that team did help me understand Dragon a bit more.
Shout outs to Harry for being my final game and giving me some solid GXE boosts by taking some Ls (I'm sorry for this.)
And Shout outs to everyone who believed in me and became moral support, especially you mauby, thank you for supporting me throughout this.
Types used, Steel, Fighting, Poison, and Ghost.

This took at least 20, probably more than 30 accounts to do.

confirmed - ken :jigglypuff:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)