Resource SV Monotype Sample Set Submissions (Post-Teal Mask submissions appreciated!)

I know this pokemon isint on the list of available sample sets, but I'm going to give it to y'all anyways, deal with it.

Slowbro-Galar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Atk / 76 Def / 112 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Psychic
- Shell Side Arm
This set is probably fairly unoptimized, but having used it in the current meta, I'm convinced it has a spot somewhere on the post-home poison VR. The EV's were calc'd with the following ideas in mind. I dont think this scenario is too probable, but I think it provided a good metric when making this set:
+1 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 76 Def Slowbro-Galar: 166-196 (42.1 - 49.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Flash Fire Heatran Eruption (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Slowbro-Galar: 328-387 (83.2 - 98.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
68 Atk Slowbro-Galar Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 292-348 (90.4 - 107.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
(Note: I could have sworn it killed heatran withought the stealth rocks. Regardless, Heatran dosent want to switch into it)
While obviously a great asset against steel teams because of its flamethrower-earthquake combo, which is nothing to be scoffed at, Galarian Slowbro is far from dead weight in other matchups. This is generally because very few things can outright OHKO Slowbro at high enough HP, while Slowbro's mixed attacking potential and good coverage threatens large amounts of damage on a variety of threats:
0 Atk Great Tusk Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 76 Def Slowbro-Galar: 264-312 (67 - 79.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
112+ SpA Slowbro-Galar Psychic vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Great Tusk: 396-468 (91.2 - 107.8%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
And despite taking large amounts of damage itself, Regenerator Gives slowbro much more survivablility than you may expect.
In essence, a healthy Slowbro-Galar has very few consequence-free awnsers in a vacuum. It still has some heavy flaws, As it folds to supereffective wallbreakers, and has difficulties dealing with a few matchups. It also noticeably suffers defensively from its psychic typing, which despite providing a psychic resist, is generally a Detriment in the defensive department, suffering against dark type coverage and ghost teams.

kleavor.png

Kleavor @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Bug
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Axe
- Night Slash
- X-Scissor
- Close Combat

85 speed Jolly means it out-speeds non scarf Flutter Mane/Chien-Pao (Adamant just misses it by a couple of speed, 403.5 to 405) and either butchers them or forces a switch. Stone Axe providing unbounceable rocks is insanely good role compression, this also allows it to threaten non-scarf Dragapult (I'm not even sure this is a thing) with an OHKO after rocks from night slash and a 50% chance to OHKO without prior rocks damage.

252 Atk Sharpness Kleavor Night Slash vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Dragapult: 290-342 (91.4 - 107.8%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

Night Slash - hits Ghosts, and is boosted by Sharpness.
Close Combat - for Steel/Dark types like Kingambit that are neutral to Bug), its not sharpness boosted, but doesn't need to be as its so strong.
Stone Axe - is STAB, Boosted by Sharpness and Sets unbounceable rocks which is Hatterene's worst nightmare.
X-Scissor - is STAB, boosted by Sharpness and hits extremely hard, dismantles Psychic and Dark if unprepared and your strongest move if nothing is super effective.

Other options include:
Aerial Ace - Sharpness boosted, can't miss and hits fighting/grass.
Fury Cutter - Bit of a gimmick but its also sharpness boosted and if you don't miss, can reach insane power levels.
U-turn - also not sharpness boosted but is still stab and allows Kleavor to pivot if its not choiced into anything else and doesn't want to stay in on the opposing Pokémon.

On Rock the sand makes it deceptively bulky, especially on the special side which makes taking it down incredibly hard allowing it to take some hits. Stone Axe setting rocks means you can run spikes on Glimmora. This allows you to run AV Tyranitar which becomes an insane special wall, walling a hit from Flutter Mane and many other special threats while threatening super effective damage with a set of Stone Edge/Crunch/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam.

On Bug this thing is a great late game sweeper, even a decent wall breaker and sets rocks, this allows Forretress to run spikes or tspikes like Glimmora on rock allowing multiple hazards. which allows for mons like Lokix and Volcarona to pick off targets much easier by putting mons in range when they otherwise might not.

enamorus-therian.png

Enamorus-Therian (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Iron Defense
- Draining Kiss
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power/Focus Blast/Mystical Fire/Grass Knot/Substitute

All 5 in the last slot are viable some way or another but Earth Power I feel is significantly better as it allows her to remove Heatran without relying on 70% accurate Focus Blast, Heatran can't really threaten Enamorus-Therian either allowing it to freely pop Heatran's Balloon and even maybe set up on more defensive variants as I never see Heatran run flash cannon, Substitute is another option which makes her less vulnerable to being crit, although she will have to make do with just draining kiss, which will still hit a lot even resisted after some calm minds.

Earth Power does what I said above, threatening steels that might otherwise try to wall it and force it to switch, Focus Blast does the same but also hits stuff like Corviknight, Same with Mystical Fire but at the cost of not hitting Heatran.

Edit @8pm Very Important thing: Enamorus is slow as shit so it will move after corviknight, so when corviknight has to roost. you can Earth Power it on the roost due to loss of flying type, this allows Enamorus to blow Corviknight up if the Corviknight user isn't careful.

and Grass Knot allows you to beat Quagsire which could unaware wall you.

Substitute just makes you harder to deal with at the cost of coverage and relying on draining kiss. which still can work after significant amount of boosts but I feel the coverage move is needed in lieu of the fact this thing doesn't get stored power (if it did, it would be banned, asap).

My god this bitch is beefy, She walls almost everything on the physical side after one Iron Defense or most on the special side after Calm Mind, meaning the only real way to remove her is critting her or something with clear smog/haze.
uploaded, thank you so much :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some sets I've used to good success, sorry if they have been suggested. Enamorus is for Fairy, Basculegion is Water.
Basculegion-F (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Enamorus (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Contrary
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Play Rough
- Zen Headbutt
- Healing Wish /Iron Head/Taunt
basc already had a set, uploaded Ena though. Thankie DreamPrince!

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Regieleki @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Transistor
Tera Type: Electric
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Ancient Power

It's Electric's only real hazard removal.

did, thank you so much :3

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
Zapdos-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Fighting
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Thunderous Kick
- U-turn

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Tera Type: Ground
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Sludge Bomb

Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Close Combat

Heatran @ Air Balloon / Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt / Protect (scouting coverage)
- Stealth Rock

Glastrier @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Chilling Neigh
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Icicle Crash
- Stomping Tantrum

Moltres-Galar @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Berserk
Tera Type: Dark
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Nasty Plot
- Hurricane
- Fiery Wrath

Rejecting Heatran, Glastrier (these runs speed), and Ursaluna. Lando already has a set, the rest have been uploaded. Take note that you're only supposed to be doing 4 sets at maximum, though thank you for your time and contributions.

1) Special Wallbreaker (Dragon)
Regidrago @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dragon's Maw
Tera Type: Dragon
Timid Nature
- Dragon Energy
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
2) Physical Wallbreaker (Dragon) :
Regidrago @ Choice Band
Ability: Dragon's Maw
Tera Type: Dragon
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang / Ice Fang / Thunder Fang / Explosion
3) Choice Scarf (Normal) :
Meloetta @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Tera Type: Normal
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Trick / U-turn
4) Choice Specs (Normal) :
Meloetta @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt
uploaded Specs Drago and Melo, rejected band/scarf because Drago super underwhelming w/ band, and as for scarfers, normal has way better ones imo. Thank you for contributing >:3

Wyrdeer @ Light Clay
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshield Bash

Squawkabilly @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Parting Shot
- Brave Bird

Diancie @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Body Press
- Moonblast
- Psyshock

Volcanion @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast

Skeledirge @ Kasib Berry
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Yawn
- Slack Off
- Curse
- Fire Spin

Meloetta @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt / Focus Blast / Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball

Sneasler @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Unburden
Jolly Nature
- Reversal
- Gunk Shot / Dire Claw
- Swords Dance
- Endure
uploaded volcanion, Wyrd is likely to be uploaded after we fix the sets for existing mons, Sneasler is watchlisted and wont be added, Melo and Skele already have sets, Diancie's set is suspicious, and Squawk we're not uploading in the near future. Thank you so much Ibones >:3

TheRealBigC

I COULD BE BANNED!
Wyrdeer @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshield Bash

Squawkabilly @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Parting Shot
- Brave Bird

Diancie @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
Relaxed Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Body Press
- Moonblast
- Psyshock

Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast

Skeledirge @ Kasib Berry
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Yawn
- Slack Off
- Curse
- Fire Spin

Meloetta @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt / Focus Blast / Dazzling Gleam
- Energy Ball

Sneasler @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Unburden
Jolly Nature
- Reversal
- Gunk Shot / Dire Claw
- Swords Dance
- Endure
Some of these sets are kinda wack (Curse Skeledirge?), but been playing with the Wyrdeer set and it's actually pretty decent. Wyrdeer is by far Normal's best screens setter due to Intimidate, its movepool and its good mixed bulk, and Screens HO is a playstyle that works well on Normal paired with Shed Tail Cyclizar and threats like SD Ursaluna and NP Zoroark-H. It's also just nice in general for the Fighting MU because of its Fighting neutrality coupled with Intimidate and STAB Psyshield Bash. Will probably post the team I made using it in in the Bazaar later today, but I think it's worthy of receiving a sample set. That being said, for this sample set I would run max Sp Def to make use of Wyrdeer's mixed bulk and screens because you already have Intimidate to soften physical attacks,.

Wyrdeer @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Psyshield Bash
- Thunder Wave / Hypnosis
- Reflect
- Light Screen

Last edited:

TheRealBigC

I COULD BE BANNED!
Also while I'm here and talking about Normal, I may as well post a generic Guts Sweeper Set for Ursaluna since no one else seems to have done so yet:

Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Drain Punch / Fire Punch
- Swords Dance

This could probably be used on Ground as well. Drain Punch is generally better than Fire Punch due to it letting you recover HP, but Fire Punch prevents you from being walled by Air Balloon Gholdengo and is useful against Corviknight.

uploaded this, thank you >:3

Some of these sets are kinda wack (Curse Skeledirge?), but been playing with the Wyrdeer set and it's actually pretty decent. Wyrdeer is by far Normal's best screens setter due to Intimidate, its movepool and its good mixed bulk, and Screens HO is a playstyle that works well on Normal paired with Shed Tail Cyclizar and threats like SD Ursaluna and NP Zoroark-H. It's also just nice in general for the Fighting MU because of its Fighting neutrality coupled with Intimidate and STAB Psyshield Bash. Will probably post the team I made using it in in the Bazaar later today, but I think it's worthy of receiving a sample set. That being said, for this sample set I would run max Sp Def to make use of Wyrdeer's mixed bulk and screens because you already have Intimidate to soften physical attacks,.

Wyrdeer @ Light Clay
Careful Nature
- Psyshield Bash
- Reflect
- Light Screen
I guess it depends on what you pair it with, I've been running it paired with Heal Bell Blissey. With Rest, it does pretty good, but I agree that with Thunder Wave, it should be ran with special defense. I might do some optimized EVs for mixed bulk

Wyrdeer @ Light Clay
Careful Nature
- Psyshield Bash
- Reflect
- Light Screen
It depends on what you run it with, I was running it with Heal Bell Blissey and Rest instead of Thunder Wave, so it wasnt doing that bad, but I remade the set with optimized EVs that allows it to get 2HKO'd by 5 Supreme Overlord boost's Kingambit behind screens and 3HKO'd unboosted, while being 4HKO'd with Intimidate debuff. It also gets 2HKO'd by Specs Greninja's Dark Pulse behind Screens and speedcreeps the generic Kingambit set to be able to set screens before being hit.

Waddledeer (Wyrdeer) @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 140 Def / 96 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Psyshield Bash
- Thunder Wave

I also made Ursaluna EVs that speedcreep Corviknight and Kingambit's generic set to make it able to set an SD in a situation where it wouldnt be able to do so with a classic 252/252.

Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Fire Punch / Earthquake
- Drain Punch / Fire Punch
- Facade
as mentioned above, putting wyrd at hold for now, uploaded your ursluna spread as an option for the original spread above. Thank you so much ibonew >:3

1) Special Wallbreaker (Ice) :
Froslass (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt / Switcheroo / Will o Wisp / Spikes
Good speed , decent coverage with rare Psychic to break those pesky Fighting mons . Switcheroo can be used to cripple annoying walls .
2) Special Tank + Tailwind (Ice) :
Articuno @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Tailwind
- Freeze-Dry
- U-turn
- Roost
Articuno is already ridiculously bulky , pair with snow and you got one of the greatest walls of all time . Tailwind gives extra speed to powerful wallbreakers such as Chien-Pao , Band Baxcalibur and … Froslass :))) .
3) Trick Room Sweeper (Psychic) :
Hatterene (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Psychic
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Trick Room
- Draining Kiss
- Psyshock
*Bonus meme set : Stealth Rock setter (Ice) :
Avalugg-Hisui @ Rocky Helmet / Heavy Duty Boots
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Avalanche
- Rock Blast / Mirror Coat / Body Press
no to all, H.Ava is likely never getting a sample set, Hatt already has a set rn, Articuno and Frosslass sets seem suboptimal. Thank you for trying to contribute though.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Thank you for your submissions so far, I have updated the original post so that you have an idea on which Pokemon that needs sets are left. Although we do appreciate people contributing sets of Pokemon not listed here, its most likely not going to be uploaded in the near future as we're prioritizing to have everyone thats extremely viable and good up first, followed by updating Pokemon that have existed before HOME dropped that run different sets now.

Thank you for your support again, and have fun in contributing :blobnom:

Giyu

Tomioka
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
:sv/Glastrier: :Leftovers:
Glastrier @ Leftovers
Ability: Chilling Neigh
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Atk / 132 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Stomping Tantrum / Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Outpaces Hisuian Goodra
added with edits, thank you >:3c

Giyu

Tomioka
:sv/Tornadus-Therian: :Heavy-Duty Boots:
Tornadus-Therian @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Name: Nasty Plot
Ability: Regenerator
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast / Heat Wave
- Taunt / U-turn
- Nasty Plot
:sv/Moltres-Galar: :Heavy-Duty Boots: / :Leftovers: / :Chesto Berry:
Moltres-Galar @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers / Chesto Berry
Name: Nasty Plot (Flying)
Ability: Berserk
Modest / Timid Nature
- Hurricane / Taunt / Sleep Talk
- Fiery Wrath
- Nasty Plot
- Agility / Taunt / Rest
:sv/Thundurus-Therian: :Heavy-Duty Boots:
Thundurus-Therian @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Name: Offensive Pivot (Flying)
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt / Sludge Bomb / Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot
:sv/Enamorus: :Choice Scarf:
Enamorus @ Choice Scarf
Name: Choice Scarf (Flying)
Ability: Contrary
Naive / Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Superpower / Mystical Fire
- Earth Power
- Healing Wish
added these with some edits. Thankie Giyu

TheRealBigC

I COULD BE BANNED!
Resubmitting a slightly amended Overqwil set

Overqwil @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Barb Barrage
- Crunch
- Toxic Spikes / Spikes
- Protect

56 Spd lets you outspeed max Spd base 50s like Azumarill, Iron Hands and Ursaluna.
added, thank you!

RoyalReloaded

!
is a Top Tiering Contributor
MPL Champion
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
did, thankie Royal >:3

Giyu

Tomioka
:sv/Heatran: :Air Balloon:
Heatran @ Air Balloon
Name: Stallbreaker (Fire)
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Flash Cannon / Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Taunt
:sv/Volcanion: :Heavy-Duty Boots:
Name: Wallbreaker (Water)
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power / Taunt

Outpaces Azumarill
:sv/Zarude: :Choice Scarf:
Zarude @ Choice Scarf
Name: Choice Scarf (Grass)
Ability: Leaf Guard
Jolly Nature
- Power Whip / Jungle Healing
- Crunch
- Close Combat
- U-turn
uploaded Volcanion and Heatran with edits, thanks

TheRealBigC

I COULD BE BANNED!
Been playing with Brav-H for the past week for the CLC, this thing is a piece of shit on Flying but can maybe put in work on Psychic? Anyway this is the set I've found to be the best

Braviary-Hisui @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Agility

Running Modest here because the power boost really helps out and I really don't think you get any notable outspeeds besides niche stuff like max Spd Magnezone and uninvested Zapdos pre-Agility and Scarf Urshifu and Volcarona after Agility. Overall, I think the trade off is definitely worth it. These EVs ensure you outspeed uninvested Lando-T pre-Agility and Scarf Tusk after Agility.
unsure of this set for now, will get back to you soon. Thank you :3

RoyalReloaded

!
is a Top Tiering Contributor
MPL Champion
the thread has been dead for a min so im gonna try and revive it. this should be the only pokemon without a set at all. some pokemon only have sets for 1 type but most should be fine for their other type. the original post is a bit outdated because there are a few pokemon with sets on the dex not indicated here. please let me know via discord if there's anything I can do to help this project going forward.

Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Fire Blast / Energy Ball

1) Spikes Setter (Bug) :
Vespiquen (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Tera Type: Bug
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- U-turn
- Roost

2) Setup Sweeper (Bug) :
Frosmoth @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Ice Scales
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Quiver Dance
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

3) Physical Wall (Psychic) :
Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature / Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Iron Head / Gyro Ball / Psychic / Grass Knot

Neko

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hi,

We updated the dex as much as we can. Because of these, most viable Pokemon have an entry, at least. We'll check out the recent / incoming entries here and add them if its not too fringe (looking at Vespiquen), Thank you once again for helping us compile sets for everyone! :blobnom:

Stay tuned for the reopening of Analysis on early August.

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
I already understand that this is mostly complete but I'd still like to suggest one last addition to the analysis page, and one that Ryuji, style.css, and (hopefully) mushamu can attest to in its effectiveness:
Flutter Mane @ Choice Specs
Ability: Protosynthesis
EVs: 32 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock / Mystical Fire / Energy Ball
- Thunderbolt

Outspeeds Spectrier, always survives +1 Dragonite's Earthquake and almost always Ting-Lu's Heavy Slam, and 2HKOes Ting-Lu 77% of the time after Leftovers recovery.
FWIW HP is mostly for reserve usefulness vs SpA mons and changes no calcs physically that are warranting of one. If Spectrier is for some reason banned, then the EVs below should be used instead to outspeed Adamant Dragonite and survive an unboosted Flutter Mane Shadow Ball after Stealth Rock while preserving all other intended calcs.
128 HP / 140 Def / 44 SpA / 4 SpD / 192 Spe Timid

EDIT: Also include Boots 4a on Fairy too lol
It's Flutter Mane's fault
(added, Thanks Clas :3)

Neko

Hi, the Monotype C&C team would really appreciate contributions with regards to the sets of the following Pokemon:
  • Moltres :moltres:
  • Articuno :articuno:
  • Hex Dragapult :dragapult:*
  • Boots Sneasler :sneasler:
  • Bulk Up Ursaluna :ursaluna:
  • Taunt Great Tusk :great-tusk:
  • Choice Scarf Iron Treads (Ground) :iron-treads:
  • Dragonite (Defensive Flying / Dragon) :dragonite:
  • SD Baxcalibur :baxcalibur:
  • CM Galarian Slowking :slowking-galar:
  • Salazzle :salazzle:
Thank you for your support again, and have fun in contributing :blobnom:

Last edited:

TheRealBigC

I COULD BE BANNED!
I have two tentative sets in response to the above post (have playtested these on high ladder and they have shown good success):

Articuno @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- U-turn / Haze / Hurricane
- Substitute
- Roost

Ursaluna @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Drain Punch
- Fire Punch / Ice Punch
- Bulk Up

It may be tempting to invest in Speed to outspeed Corv, but imo it's actually better for Corv to outspeed you instead so you can hit it with EQ/Drain Punch after it Roosts.
uploaded with edits, thanks :blobnom:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)