Suspect SV AAA Suspect #8: Toxic Debris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 10.02.42 PM.png

when magic guard isn't on every team anymore garg goes brrrrrr :garganacl: :great tusk: :gholdengo: :manaphy: :roaring moon: :azelf:

compared to the last couple suspects my feelings are a bit more mixed, but leaning ban. although poison is one of my favorite types, it's hard to fit a grounded poison type all the time. building with boots/steel/flying/MG mons is doable but still overly limiting. another option is to build offense that goes at such a breakneck pace that the mons can still do their job even when poisoned, which is probably the least explored option rn. all the same, tdebris restrictive, probably needs to go.

also shoutout to the person i faced with MG focus sash court change cinderace, i thought that was sick

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
View attachment 575499

when magic guard isn't on every team anymore garg goes brrrrrr :garganacl: :great tusk: :gholdengo: :manaphy: :roaring moon: :azelf:

compared to the last couple suspects my feelings are a bit more mixed, but leaning ban. although poison is one of my favorite types, it's hard to fit a grounded poison type all the time. building with boots/steel/flying/MG mons is doable but still overly limiting. another option is to build offense that goes at such a breakneck pace that the mons can still do their job even when poisoned, which is probably the least explored option rn. all the same, tdebris restrictive, probably needs to go.

also shoutout to the person i faced with MG focus sash court change cinderace, i thought that was sick
Your team links to atha's team instead of your team LOL

96538E5F-3D57-46C4-A790-BC8C262D4AD6.jpeg

Team I used: https://pokepast.es/5f693526bbcf66b2

I originally had teravolt shocks over tusk, but I stopped seeing Empoleon on the ladder. And also after Weavile ban, I lost my counter to ribombee webs lead. Needed to add a rapid spinner on the team, and bulky offense tusk scrappy does it well and counters twave boldengo. Also HDB helps against TD.

This suspect was not fun. Mostly because on my initial run, I was one win away from making reqs, and then with a commanding lead my phone ran out of battery Then went on tilt after playing the same person 7 times in 12 games. First time I had him in pack with pixi screamtail. But then he counterteamed me with throatchop roaring moon. Where I lost the next 3 games cleanly. Next two I figured how to beat him, but lost to a twave miss on game, and on the next a crit. Unfortunate doesn’t begin to describe this series. But restarted a new run, and got through alright without a tilt session.

Undecided about toxic debris. It could force a poison/spinner/defog on your team. Or team composition to not affect you if you have steels/flyings/HDB (making the opposing ability almost worthless). But not more than rmoon/pao forces a band sor knock/crunch switch in.
It’s definitely a problem when an opponent brings fat. Your remover gets overwhelmed way too quickly. I haven’t played much high ladder on this run, so I’m guessing it’s much more of a problem there.

spidget

formerly Lifeismyth
is a Top Tiering Contributor
1701587622569.png

thanks to cat for his dumb screens team. Almost had my first perfect suspect if it weren't for a fully offensive roaring moon living +1 moonblast from my cresselia. Really bullshit if you think about it, the move is called MOON BLAST it sounds like it's meant to kill roaring moon but nah shit game
voting ban on debris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)