Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

LOL Yeti that's the only slightly misleading thing I said this whole game and I was trying to feel out how close you were to others and your actions with twin basically spoke for you. That was also at least 4 tribal councils into the game and neither of us made any promises.

yeti I talked to you before the ullar and haruno votes does that not count at all? After the Haruno vote I just thought I couldnt trust you which is why I stopped trying to work with you at all.
gg at twin being greg buis
blazade the thing is that you didnt actually DO anything to make the votes that got you to the end occur. Like you said, I was the public face of the alliance but also the one who actually got things done by getting people to vote for the ones that I (or both of us) wanted to be out. I think I did a better job as presenting myself as loyal and honest though, considering I was voted most trustworthy at f7.

Why should I poke the bear and make promises that hurt me with the jury later when I can survive even bad case scenarios? Why should two people be assaulting one person with the same arguments presenting themselves as a tighter alliance and a greater threat? Our alliance wasn't about the two of us competing to be the mastermind and you know that. We talked plenty about the lines we were going to take with each person we were convincing and that's key to having a confident presence in this game. The actions I took were both optimal for us and my own personal game.

You may have been voted most trustworthy then, but I wonder if that would have lasted after that tribal council?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i mean i didnt vote either of u for most trustworthy tbh.

hard 2 b trustworthy when ur never trusted w anything, the haruno 'stab' was the only time i was told one thing and did another but i was clearly not in your circle so why WOULD i vote with you and deplete the other people who aren't?

honestly i'm sorta with twin, i have absolutely no reason to vote either of you over the other. you clearly did well to GET to the finals but i feel like you established no reason for half the jury to pick you when they were still in the game. not to say nobody 'deserves' the win or anything but i'd just abstain from voting if i could, i don't personally feel like either of you should get my vote from our in game interactions lol. i was hoping billy made it to the finals since he actually bothered to try and work with me, somewhat, even if it didn't work out.

who wants tails??

I understand that Blazade but the point i'm making is that while you were a trustworthy vote and someone who I could discuss things with, you didn't actually do anything aside from play under the radar. I didnt actually talk to you about anything I was doing until f7, which is when I not only needed your vote but I also needed you to be on the same page as me.
Regarding who was the most trustworthy, does it matter? The point is that I was seen as the most trustworthy despite having to do the dirty work which you abstained from participating in (yes I understand your reasoning but that doesn't change the fact that you didn't do much in terms of the strategy there). I was able to create connections with all of my allies that made it so that they all trusted me and

Yeti you'll have to trust me on this but when I talked to zorbees during the Haruno vote I proposed a zorbees/you/me/Blazade f4 as a possible alternative for me to take instead of the f5 I originally planned (you'd have to ask him to verify this) so I 100% had intentions to work with you in the future until Haruno got voted out, upon which I had to play a completely different game.
I also think that every member of the jury except walrein and maybe you have a valid reason to pick me since I worked with the rest of them.

If that's still unable to convince you i'll take tails ig

If you want a reason to vote for someone when you have no personal connection to either option, what I would suggest is to think of what you would respect in a person's game, and then vote for the person who you feel exemplified that kind of gameplay the best.

I blindly wanted to go okata strong at the merge because i thought that would be easier for me
I only modified my plans when I realized that they wouldnt work, and thats when I considered all options.

oh i finally understood what Blazade was saying
yeah that adds evidence to the suspicion but I was only able to take advantage of that and save both of our asses because I talked to zorbees

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will petition on behalf of whoever comes up with the most creative story for why LightWolf has been recently absent, only restriction being it cannot be as a consequence of his mother catching him jerking it

You have 12 hours to submit proposals

Hey guys, I'm totally okay with people doing things like flipping coins for their vote, but I'd appreciate it if we avoid stuff that is borderline bribery - saying that you'll vote x if someone does y, things like that. I know this game isn't like real life where actual money is on the line, so it's cool if you want to joke around and stuff. But I'd prefer it if people didn't try to "sell" their vote, if that makes sense.

If something I said didn't make sense, feel free to PM me.

I'm entitled to one salty post:

I can't believe Blazade didn't even attempt the final immunity challenge. He got to the final because absolutely no one considered a threat, forfeited out of a shit ton of battles, hardly tried to talk to those outside his closest alliance. I told him all this, and then he doesn't even attempt any battles at the end. He's basically a Yeti no one noticed because he wasn't annoying. I'd be really disappointed if Blazade won, which is probably the best and only reason to vote for Blazade.

I'm entitled to one salty post:

I can't believe Blazade didn't even attempt the final immunity challenge. He got to the final because absolutely no one considered a threat, forfeited out of a shit ton of battles, hardly tried to talk to those outside his closest alliance. I told him all this, and then he doesn't even attempt any battles at the end. He's basically a Yeti no one noticed because he wasn't annoying. I'd be really disappointed if Blazade won, which is probably the best and only reason to vote for Blazade.
I forfeited seed matches I didn't have time for only to play well in the actual tournament because I didn't care about seed.

I forfeited against rssp1 because rather than risk a 1-1 reset into you winning I would prefer to be in the final 2 and rssp would have done the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)