Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNyasu, you made a awesome work with taicho sprite, seriously.
Taicho, he just gave a free boost to your art. A Huge boost.

The spriting session will be fun to watch. Very fun.

Also, Torshinx line fusion is really cool. Do more of them =D maybe something like poliwag+trapinch (altough its hard, it will be very funny)

Also, Torshinx line fusion is really cool. Do more of them =D maybe something like poliwag+trapinch (altough its hard, it will be very funny)
Hehe. I can try that. I'll let someone else do Mordock's request, then.

EDIT: Here we go. They're not quite as good as the Torchinx line when it comes to continuity. But then again, Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon aren't very continuous themselves.

Here's Polipinch, Polibrava, and Poligon (wait...).

Also, since Cost doesn't appear to be giving me credit for doing so, I made an avatar for him. =/ Hippotran.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Your second evo line does not look good to me, especially poligon the colors seem wrong and the parts are disjointed

Your second evo line does not look good to me, especially poligon the colors seem wrong and the parts are disjointed
Yeah, I noticed the color thing. I'm probably going to go back and fix it once I'm less brain-dead. Thanks for the critiscizm, though.

Combine the Machop and Abra lines.

EDIT: Have you also thought about what you would do if you tried to combine two evolutionary lines with different numbers of pokemon (eg, Geodude and Taillow)?

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
squirtleboy12: "im going to make a love story between a male pidgey and a female hippotatas"

Make me a pidgey/hippotatas

I'll get cracking on the line fusions. Hope they come out better than the Polipinch line did. =/

Taicho, I'll try, but I'm not very good at more than three Poke fusions.

A sprite I did of pkmn-taicho321's concept for CAP8. I love that concept, every should totally vote for it. ;P
That's awesome! It adds such a cool look to pkmn-taicho321's concept. Makes him slightly more intimidating IMO. I really want him to win the art poll now (aside from me winning of course XD) I also really like the sketch you did for this.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sure you can use it as an avatar! I would like it if you credited me somehow if you did, though.

I also made two alternate versions which vary nose-wise.
and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)