Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Great Games Dunk, but now it's Naruto time.

I hope you found my Ike satisfactory. What happened to your Luigi, I didn't see it in a any matches.

As always, great playing against you. Those Ike v. Peach matches were epic. I take it you never had much reason to use Toad before those matches >_>.

Yeah, great games indeed! I didn't think Ike could be so challenging, his AAA Combo and Foward B are quite useful (and annoying :P)! And you're right; I never really used Toad before...but now that I saw how well it could be use (especially for mindgames, the animation ends quicker than I thought), I'll try to incorporate it into my gameplay more. I honestly think that Ike is your best character, at least against me.

Yeah, I dunno what happened with Luigi, guess I kinda forgot about him! I was hoping to use Falco more, however.

Anyone want to play?

Well, I was planning on working on my DK.
I'm not the best with Donkey Kong, but I truly want to learn.
I might even try wario because the G&W forums seem to love wario!

seeya on!

Oops! I didnt see your post
When I saw DK was too slow for Jiggs I went for Wario
Who i've never used before xP

but I do like how he handles, so I'll play a bit more of DK and then Ill try and see how Wario handles

edit: aaaaaaaaa
Dunk, we finally started playing!
and you went off to battle someone else?

:[

what the hell Dunk
I thought you wanted a DK ditto
then why are you switching so much?

thats just lame.
I could be using Yoshi or PT now, but no. Or even practice Wario.

and why can't I use G&W? Because he's a pick-n-play character? he's the only one I've been using in Brawl, pretty much. It's wicked stupid to ask me to switch so you can see how good I am without him. I ONLY play him unless I start messing around (which hardly happens). I'm used to working with his shortcomings and Im not used to playing differently ( like with DK )

you're not determining skill with these matches. Just that I'm good with my main and not so good with most others. You normally use a lot of people, which is fine, but it seems like you're trying to compare or something.

so yeah. GG's.

anyone else?

Hey, I'll play you, Nitro!
I'm still not used to fighting Ike so much, so we can help each other out.
I play G&W, just so you're not in the dark.

-goes to add-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)