Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

I removed my post because from a different view it appears that it was just light conveniently reflecting off the image, however we can still expect a newcomer (or veteran), Sakurai posted this on his japanese Miiverse account.
"ところで! 6月28日(土)、29日(日)次世代ワールドホビーフェア'14において、『スマブラ』が日本国内初出展されますよ。 くわしくは、こちら↓ http://www.nintendo.co.jp/event/whf2014summer/index.html"

On account of G&W, Sakurai announced on twitter that he wasn't shown off because he isnt ready yet. Meaning Game and Watch will be returning.

And the last thing I have to point out, though there is a ton of flaws and a lot of people are calling bs, its still a good leak to look at (it came out the day before we learned about Nintendo at the Hobby World Fair.
http://ssb4dojo.com/post/90033002696/rumor-mill-bandai-namco-worker-2-leak
Speaking of the fair, it ends around 3am EST tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear G&W will be making a comeback... it would've been quite strange to feature him in one of the trailers and then turn around and not include him. The leak you put actually seems somewhat believable, character-wise anyway... although I wouldn't be too surprised if it there did turn out to be some flaws with it, since I'm skeptical of most leaks.

Pic of the day. Here's a Poppant, an enemy that appeared in the previous game in this series. Poppants will appear in Smash Run, scampering around as they drop a variety of items.

(Comment)

There are other bonus characters that appear in this game, too. Here's an Iridescent Glint Beetle from the Pikmin series. Keep hitting it!! Keep hitting it for gold!!

Pic of the day. The pink sweatshirt looks really cool on Little Mac, so you can use that outfit in this game… How can a pink sweatshirt look so cool?

(Comment)
Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet.

So this is pretty big. Mac has 3 alt costumes, and unlike one of links, his model has been changed.
Do you mean the clothing model specifically? Little Mac's proportions don't look any different, except that he's in a particular stance (likely the idling stance or a taunt).

Amusingly enough I've found out that Yoshi's shield colour now matches his actual colour (for instance, a dark blue Yoshi will use a dark blue egg shield) but I don't think anyone cares about that but me...

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
And the last thing I have to point out, though there is a ton of flaws and a lot of people are calling bs, its still a good leak to look at (it came out the day before we learned about Nintendo at the Hobby World Fair.
http://ssb4dojo.com/post/90033002696/rumor-mill-bandai-namco-worker-2-leak
Speaking of the fair, it ends around 3am EST tonight.
"Hello I am a Bandai Namco worker, you can call me Mr.E. I’ve worked loosely on Super Smash Bro. 4. I can’t really tell you what I do on the
project, but it IS a place where I can get information about the game."

hue

Pic of the day. The Mii Gunner in his suit. Looking sharp! The arm cannon's design will change depending on the outfit, but the attacks and projectiles will be the same.

Pic of the day. Pac-Maze is a stage exclusive to the 3DS version, created in the Pac-Man motif. If you eat 100 Pac-Dots, Power Pellets will appear in your color.

(Comment)

If you eat a Power Pellet, the monsters will become vulnerable and you can defeat them just by touching them. An important point is that the monsters will become vulnerable only on your screen, which means that they can still damage your opponents!! This is one of the unique game features only possible in the 3DS version.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus

Pic of the day. Mega Man.EXE and Mega Man Volnutt!! They only appear for a split second, but the modeling is so detailed. And if that's the case…!

(Comment)

...How can we not use it for trophy creation?! Today's update is a rare mix of Wii U and 3DS images in the same post.
When I read the OP I thought he was implying they could be alts ;-;

Pic of the day. The Mii Gunner's side smash attack may have the farthest reach of all the side smashes…as should be expected from a firearms expert!! Looks like the attack missed this time, though.

I can't wait until Smash 4 comes out and it dawns on them that they'll have to play the newest release to get dev support, like literally every other competitive video game.

Not necessarily SSB4 news directly, but Nintendo has officially signed on as a sponsor for the EVO 2014 tournament. This is pretty exciting news for Smash's competitive side. Looking forward to watching Melee and trying out for SSB4 in the future!
Though a slight chance, there is potential for character reveal. Think of the possibilities.
(I'm not a huge Melee fan, same with Mewtwo at that, but if Mewtwo is playable again where better to show him off then at a Melee tourney)

Pic of the day. I talked about an attack with a far reach in yesterday's post, but it didn't compare to Palutena's up smash attack! No joke, it reaches really far. It reached so far in this shot that even the rocketbarrels got blown up.

That said, if we're talking just about range, even that can't beat Palutena's power, Heavenly Light. It has quite a damage field. However, this is a no-flinch attack, which means the opponents won't react to the damage!

(Thanks for the help mod)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)