~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salamence @ Leftovers
200 HP / 120 Atk / 52 SpA / 136 Spe
Mild | Intimidate
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower
- Crunch
- Roost
Bulky Lead. Intimidate is a good ability, makes it easy for me to came in. Dragon Claw is for a STAB that will hurt everybody, Flamethrower for the danm steel pokes and Crunch because it hurts Gengar leads, OHKO exept if they carry Focus sash! Roost is so Salamence could play a life longer.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
252 Hp / 186 Def / 68 SpD
Adamant | Think Fat
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk​
A Very bulky Snorlax, Snorlax is a big Blissey with strenght, but without a 1- Turn recovery move. Earthquake hits everything quite good, while Crunch deals with Levitating ghosts or flying stupid things. Altrough Snorlax is walled by Skarmory, i want to keep him!​

Metagross @ Choice Band
252 HP / 232 Atk / 12 Def / 12 Spe
Jolly | Clear Body
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Hammer Arm​
Metagross is my Choice Band Poke. Meteor Mash and Earthquake cover pretty much, Hammer Arm is for Skarmory, since after 1 Hammer Arm i'm slower, means that if Skarm roosts, i'll be having Super Effective and Skarmory is going down pretty fast. Explosion when Metagross has done it's job and becoms a suicide pokemon.​

Dragonite @ Life Orb
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly | Inner Focus
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake​
Standard Dragon Dance Dragonite. Dragonite is much better than Salamence, just becouse Dragonite is able to learn pretty much every move. Dragonite is unique in it's Dragon dance - Outrage Combo. Fire Punch and Earthquake cover those stupid steel pokemon. With a Substitude from Vaporeon, I can get my DD for free, if they switch even 2!​

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpA
Bold | Water Absorb
- Surf
- Wish
- Baton Pass
- Substitude​
Supperior Support in my team, gives really bulky Subs, Blissey can't break them in 1 turn. Wish to heal my team up, or just to heal Vappy. Surf so i can at least attack some stupid incoming stupids. Good assist in my team, and 1 of my favorite pokemons.​

Infernape @ Leftovers
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly | Blaze
- Sword Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Thunderpunch​
Psychical attack Infernape, Infernape really kills everything if its Neutral. Infernape would enjoy one of Vaporeons Substitudes, just for a free set-up. Since Infernape Scares quite a lot of Vappy Haters away, i can easilly get 2 Sword dances with Substitude, Flare Blitz and Close Combat are Infernapes massive strike moves, STAB and high Base Power make tham really dangerous, Thunder Punch is a OhKO on Incoming Gyarados if i've had 1 Sword Dance.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

This was my team, RATE AWAY PLEASE​

13. You are only permitted to have one active RMT thread open at any given time. Subsequent threads will be locked; repeat offenses will result in an infraction.
I'd have someone lock your other RMTs, and at the least I would take them all except your most recent one out of your signature.

But anyways, any team with Lucario and a layer of Spikes and Stealth Rocks out will sweep your team. That needs fixing. Gliscor can really help.

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Okay, I was looking at this and realized that your entire team is beat by 4 moves, all of which are found on a single Pokemon that I use...Sceptile (Leaf Storm, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, HP Ground). You may want to Yache one of those Dragons (Dragonites) because Life Orb really racks up on it plus you'll be taking damage while DDing up. Name your Dragonite something like Bronzong so when you're behind the Sub they avoid using Ice or Dragon type moves ; )

Lol, altrough i was already thinking about trow Salamence away, and your Sceptile @ Choice Specs (i think) might be a good sollution!

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Slice said:
Not to minimod, but [insert mini-modding here]
Oi! :toast:

Regarding Subpass Vaporeon, I reccomend you use a Relaxed nature and a 27 speed IV. IIRC, that will place you at 145 speed; one less than the standard Blissey which will assure you complete your pass against her. Just to explain that a little better, here's the scenario with your current Vaporeon vs Blissey.

Vaporeon used Sub
Blissey used Seismic Toss
Vaporeon used Baton Pass
DiamondMaster sent out Infernape
Infernape's Substitute faded.

Whereas here's the scenario with Relaxed 27 IV Vaporeon.

Vaporeon lost 23% of it's health
Vaporeon used Substitute
Vaporeon used Baton Pass
DiamondMaster sent out Infernape.

I'd also scrap Wish in favour of HP Electric as you're really lacking in the Gyarados counter department, which isn't helped by your lack of SR or Metagross' lack of Thunderpunch...

I've warned you about only having once active thread in the past; please try to keep it down to one or two a week.

Wow, a team that could actually, legitimately, lose to a Magnezone. That's always fun.

Your team is mostly fast offense, mostly with things to abuse a Substitute. Why not take that even further more and instead of Salamence, who seriously seems like a sitting duck, and use a Baton Pass Zapdos instead, as another Substitute passer, which only maximizes your opportunities to sweep.

I'd also change up that Snorlax. I don't think that it's meant to be doing what you're making it do. If you're running Wish, just let Snorlax become mostly an all out attacker.

If only we could fit Stealth Rocks somewhere...Focus Sash could be annoying. I'd probably replace Hammer Arm with Stealth Rock. Just send it in a favorable match up, SR as they obviously switch, then later hit them hard. Chances are after Skarmory sees Hammer Arm, it's going to go to Gengar, who will probably proceed to fuck up the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)