Strikeout Tournament - Little Cup Edition! (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, my week has been absolutely insane.

I'm updating the standings tomorrow. Anyone without a strikeout sent in will be subbed out or will forfeit.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OKAY

Standings ALMOST updated.

Dragonknight!, dragonites, twashley, and matty have been disqualified for not sending in their strikeout. Kannon has been subbed in for SilentEcho.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Me and tennisace have been in contact, but he has yet to complete his team. Hopefully we'll be able to get our battle in before the deadline, although I'm going to be gone for the last 3.5 days of this week.

I won my match in a gg with iluvtogekiss

I had a good advantage the entire time but a couple of hax moments sealed the deal.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wait what... I sent in my strikeout on that Friday that I posted for activity sake -.-

Lord Blood if you still wanna play PM me (I just sent you one with my strikeout since SDS apparently didn't get it)

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
Because of a combination of thanksgiving and insane work, things have been delayed. Everyone has an extra week to do their battles, and I'll update the standings and confirm teams tomorrow.

Everyone have a happy thanksgiving!

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Crazy week...too much to do, very sorry to Iss for making him wait so long, I'll make my team tomorrow and hopefully early next week we can do the battle because I am probably busy the whole weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)