Tournament Stellar Cup - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Welcome to the first edition of the Stellar Cup and, also, the first edition of the National Dex Monotype Circuit!
This will be the best place to make your debut on the scene or write a new story with the new year just around the corner.​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard National Dex Monotype.
  • Best-of-three, double elimination.
  • Battles should take place on the Smogtours server or the main PS! server if not.
  • SV cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.
Battle Clauses:
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Same Type Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Terastal Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
Rules
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer as wide a swathe of time when you are available to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
  • If I catch news of ghosting or some other sort of nefarious play, I reserve the right to investigate to the full limits of my ability in conjunction with the TD team provided there is adequate evidence to warrant it.
Lastly, the Stellar Cup will contribute towards the 2024 National Dex Monotype Circuit, where the winner will get a Custom Color Change. With that in mind, your performance in this tournament will be important even if you don't end up being the winner.

I'm looking forward to a great tournament, good luck everyone!

Winner's Bracket

ToasterBoi420  vs  Leafium Z
Dead by Daylight  vs  Sunnyboi0
Mada  vs  roxie
DragonPhoenix333  vs  Dunes

Loser's Bracket

style.css  vs  Bouki
Mateeus  vs  Mihowk
Ethereal Sword  vs  maroon
Neko  vs  Manan999

Replays ARE mandatory!
Deadline:
Sunday, February 18th at 11:59 PM UTC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)