Tournament Stellar Cup - Round 3 Losers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Welcome to the first edition of the Stellar Cup and, also, the first edition of the National Dex Monotype Circuit!
This will be the best place to make your debut on the scene or write a new story with the new year just around the corner.​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard National Dex Monotype.
  • Best-of-three, double elimination.
  • Battles should take place on the Smogtours server or the main PS! server if not.
  • SV cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.
Battle Clauses:
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Same Type Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Terastal Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
Rules
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer as wide a swathe of time when you are available to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
  • If I catch news of ghosting or some other sort of nefarious play, I reserve the right to investigate to the full limits of my ability in conjunction with the TD team provided there is adequate evidence to warrant it.
Lastly, the Stellar Cup will contribute towards the 2024 National Dex Monotype Circuit, where the winner will get a Custom Color Change. With that in mind, your performance in this tournament will be important even if you don't end up being the winner.

I'm looking forward to a great tournament, good luck everyone!

Winners Bracket

Fluore vs DragonPhoenix333
Dead by Daylight  vs  Vaictador
KniY  vs  Samm (13ms)
Trouser Snakes  vs  Dunes
AV Cosmoem  vs  Shinies Rockers
Bouki  vs  SpeedyBlu
roxie  vs  RiloBR

Loser's Bracket

SpeedyBlu  vs  Tico
Lightniong  vs  Vaictador
feen  vs  Drud
Keahi  vs  JeoZ
JojenReed  vs  schwipper
Ashbala  vs  Fluore
Mihowk  vs  RiloBR
Miyoko  vs  flyby76
maroon  vs  Don Bork
Banbadoro  vs  Athyestic
Giyu  vs  Neko
Trouser Snakes  vs  KniY
Shinies Rockers  vs  Mateeus
czechbot  vs  Big Chungus irl
ARTYMASION  vs  CrossHeart
Foufakirby  vs  NoahTheGreat64

Replays ARE mandatory!
Deadline: Sunday, January 28th at 11:59 PM UTC.

Last edited:

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
I have made a mistake with this round loser's bracket. We are going to have new pairings since just one game from this round happened. The deadline was extended to January, 28th 11:59 PM UTC to reflect those changes. The new matches are in the first post.

My opponent has not responded to sheduling attempts for multiple days. Today is last day and I am going to sleep. Claiming Activity win over Czechbot. Proof on my profile.
Apologies, I haven't been very focused lately. Been feeling a bit down/unmotivated and forgot about this tournament. Glad to report things are looking up for me now, but Big Chungus irl can have the activity win.

Good luck next round :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)