Stat Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized. Marowak with Kyu-B's stats and a thick club will hit like a truck. At +2 it would probably could probably come close to 2HKOing the entire game.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Just realized. Marowak with Kyu-B's stats and a thick club will hit like a truck. At +2 it would probably could probably come close to 2HKOing the entire game.
Pika deserves it more, one mustn't count kyub's 120 base special attack out of the picture. Plus Pika gets extremespeed :L

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Um, doesn't Azumarill's ability double it as well? Marowak might be a good Ground user of that, but Azumarill has the priority and the item slot.

There is something even better than the pokemon your guys are talking about. Barboach (Whiscash's prevo)could be a real terror with the moves Dragon Dance / Rest / Earthquake / Waterfall while passing it's stats to slaking, and getting cube's stats. And Eviolite.

Yeah, Eviolite users are going to be a pain to work around in this metagame. Such as Murkrow. Give it Shuckle's/Cresselia's stats and you have an incredibly evil Prankster PerishTrapper.

Also, Clamperl can easily sweep teams after a Shell Smash boost with Kyurem's stats, per se.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
There is something even better than the pokemon your guys are talking about. Barboach (Whiscash's prevo)could be a real terror with the moves Dragon Dance / Rest / Earthquake / Waterfall while passing it's stats to slaking, and getting cube's stats. And Eviolite.
I'm leaning towards Cottonee with Shuckle stats. With Eviolite.
-Cotton Guard
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Endeavor

Some calcs:
(Shuckle Stats)
252+ Atk Choice Band Kyurem-B Outrage vs. +3 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Cottonee: 51-61 (20.9 - 25%) -- possible 4HKO

252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Cottonee: 200-236 (81.96 - 96.72%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So even with the strongest Ice Beam in the game, Shuckle/Cottonee tanks it with Eviolite. And that's with no defensive investments, just HP.
And Cotton Guard turns Outrage into a 4HKO.

Snaq, you should unban ubers. Like, all of them. I just think with everything in this meta being so powerful, the ubers wouldn't really change much.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Snaq, you should unban ubers. Like, all of them. I just think with everything in this meta being so powerful, the ubers wouldn't really change much.
Then Eviolite mons would get Giratina's stats and be even more OP. Also, those stats would be through the roof (more than Slaking and Regigigas). Special Sweepers galore. I'm against it.

I would like to suggest that there is no team preview. It would add more to the complexity of the game. No being able to say, "Oh, so Cottonee got Cress's stats." Now it could be anyone.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Any other thoughts about this anyone?

Also, what do you guys think about:
KyuremB
Smeargle
Huge/Pure Power
Stat Boosting Items (DeepSeeTooth, Eviolite, ETC.)

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
I'd say keep everything for now. Has it even been implemented on a server?

After testing, I'm probably gonna be saying ban Smeargle, Kyurem-B, Pure/Huge Power (not Marowak though). It needs to be played first, though.

This topic kind of died.

Is anyone currently trying to implement this on a sever? I've been following this, but there doesn't appear to have been any progress.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
I wish it was implemented. It was a fun meta to theorymon but I think it will take a while to code if at all possible.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
welp there i go screwing things up :I make tympole a mega alakazam like any other special attacker
How were you planning to pass Mega Alakazam's stats when you use normal Alakazam in team preview/teambuilding (thus making it get the stats of Alakazam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)