Resource SS UU Reservation Index V3

I have decided that I would very much like to write an Under Used analyses for the Pokemon "Sylveon" :Sylveon: , if that is permissible, as it is on the Reservation List as "Unreserved", and I believe an analysis can be written for it to reflect its use in the current Pokemon Showdown Under Used Metagame, helping out individuals who seek to learn how they can use this Sylveon on their teams to enhance their overall gaming experience.

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
if AV glowbro is available already, i'd like to take it.
this isn't currently up for reservation - Hilo

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have decided that I would very much like to write an Underused analysis for the Pokemon "Suicune" :Suicune: , if that is permissible, as they are on the Reservation List as "Unreserved", and I believe an analysis can be written for it to reflect its use in the current Pokemon Showdown Underused Metagame, helping out individuals who seek to learn how they can use this Suicune on their teams to enhance their overall gaming experience.

approved - hilo

Last edited by a moderator:

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
would love to take buzzwole -- but if you'd prefer a qc member do it, I'd like to do togekiss instead.
Approved - Hilo

Reactions: Rae

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
can I take moltres? togekiss is fine too if that's unavailable

ok to moltres - twi

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)