SS UU SS UU Rain Team

Hey everyone!

Now, weather offense is my absolute favorite team style to run (prolly since I started playing comp way back when BW first released) and UU has been my favorite tier since BW as well, so Pelipper falling to UU this month was like a dream come true for me. Within days of it dropping, I had already made like 5 different rain teams to fuck around with, and this one has turned out to be my favorite, so I decided to post it. Im not a great battler by any means, but this team is super fun to play with and if you can play around the threats it faces it can easily fuck over everything in its path. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

So I started off the team with Pelipper + Specs Keldeo. Specs Keldeo is INSANE in rain, and its raw power is definitely something I was drawn to. The fact that it functions well outside of rain was also a bonus. I debated using Scarf keldeo instead, but in the end I figured it should be more of a wallbreaker than a cleanup mon.
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 36 SpD Amoonguss in Rain: 231-273 (53.4 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 40 SpD Kommo-o in Rain: 186-219 (52.5 - 61.8%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Primarina in Rain: 176-207 (58.4 - 68.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Next I had a choice of Electric. There were 3 main electrics I considered for this slot: Thundy, Thundy-I, and Raikou. Raikou has the highest speed stat and access to scald (meaning it isnt reliant on rain to be up to hit Ground types), but it doesnt get nasty plot. Thundy-I is the strongest by far, and has access to NP and all those great coverage options, but in the end I felt that regular Thundy was the best choice as it would be able to get the jump on some very important pokemon in the tier (Keldeo, Thundy-I, Cobalion, forcing Lyca into Accelrock and Nihilego are the main ones it hits that Thundy-I doesnt).
(no animated mini for eleki makes me cry)
Next up I added another pokemon that dropped in July: Regieleki. Now, Im well aware of its flaws as a pokemon, but there were 2 main reasons I added Eleki. Firstly, its access to Rapid spin meant Pelipper could run U-Turn over defog, and secondly, its so fucking cool, guys. I LOVE using Eleki. I used it in OU when it dropped, and even though it wasnt great, or good, or even passable, it was a lot of fun. Also the speed tier is godly for outspeeding stuff like a +1 Mence.

Next, I added specs mence for Hurricanes and Draco Meteors absolutely destroying offensive teams. I even ran Hydro Pump, which was super fucking fun.

Lastly, I added a rocker and Wish user in Sp.Def Jirachi. I love using Jirachi in UU, because its just a great mon in my opinion, comes in on so much and just annoys the living hell out of them.
After testing the team a bit, I decided it wasnt really satisfactory. I was losing to opposing Elekis really easily, and Jirachi was not pulling its weight as much as it should have. Additionally, this iteration REALLY struggled with Chansey. So I decided to swap out Mence and Rachi.

I added Seismitoad as a swift Swimmer and Eleki check. I have to say, Ive never been a huge fan of Swim Toad, but using it on this team was 100% the right choice. Instantly, my team wasnt as matchup fishy as before, and I had good speed control and a way to put dents in the opposing team with a rain boosted liquidation.

Lastly, I decided to use one of the Regen grasses in the final slot. I should never have strayed from the wisdom that every SS UU team can benefit from the addition of one of either Tangrowth or Amoonguss, because honestly theyre amazing in this tier. I chose Amoonguss over Tangrowth because this team already has issues with opposing Amoonguss, and that gauranteed sleep can REALLY come in handy sometimes to shut down something like Specs Aegi. And with that, the team was done.

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Weather Ball
- Hurricane
- Roost
- U-turn

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Air Slash/Icy Wind/Flip Turn

Thundurus (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Weather Ball
- Psychic/Sludge Wave/Thunder Wave

Regieleki @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Transistor
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Thunder
- Swift

Seismitoad @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock/ Power Whip / Poison Jab/ Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 36 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis / Foul Play

A Closer Look:

Fat Fuck (Pelipper) @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Weather Ball
- Hurricane
- Roost
- U-turn

What It Does: Pelipper is quite obviously standard for any rain team, bringing rain to the battlefield upon entry with its Drizzle. Even apart from that, its quite bulky, allowing it to come in multiple times a game to keep resetting the rain. In a pinch, Hurricane will do around 55% to amoonguss, which can be the difference between a Seismitoad sweep and a loss. Rain boosted Weather Ball hits deceptively hard, and U-Turn allows one of the abusers to come in safely on almost anything. Just a great weather setter, it is what Torkoal wishes it could be.
Moves and EVs: Weather Ball and Hurricane are both amazing STABS on Pelipper, with 100% accuracy in the rain and great coverage between them. While you dont generally want Pelipper to stay in for multiple rain turns, the oppurtunity to have some offensive presence in a pinch is really valuable, and the entire reason I went with WB over Scald. Roost keeps pelipper healthy, and it gets several opportunities to use it throughout the game, making sure that your rain is always going to be up. U-Turn safely brings in Thundy or Seismitoad to start wrecking shit. EVs are to give maximum physical bulk, although this is a leftover from when i had sp.def jirachi to back it up. You can definitely run Sp.Def instead, but I havent noticed any drawbacks to this and amoong both running physdef.
What Beats It: Pelipper isnt really "beat" by anything, since its not supposed to stay in too long, but some common leads really fuck it over. Band Azu and Krook can Knock Off Damp Rock, which really fucking sucks, and Azelf can explode (it usually goes for Rocks or Taunt turn 1 tho). Any electric type forces it out, and Lyca is a particular bane, since this team doesnt have a lot of switch-ins for it in any case. I also sometimes wish i could fit in both Defog and U-Turn on this set, but when it comes down to it, U-Turn is far more beneficial to this team.

Furry Bait (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Air Slash/Icy Wind/Flip Turn

What It Does: Just demolishes things, honestly. A Specs Hydro in Rain is going to OHKO almost everything that doesnt resist it, and 2HKO most things that do. The only poke I can think of that can tank 2 without recovery is AV Tang, but hey, thats why you have Amoonguss.
Moves and EVs: Hydro is self explanatory. In the early game, you ALWAYS want to be clicking specs hydro in rain, it will dent everything that isnt an tang or chansey. Secret Sword is to fuck over Chansey (if youre running Knock Seis, it will always OHKO after getting knocked, and Hydro in rain will always 2HKO.) Scald is there for consistent water STAB, and the burn chance on shit like Gyara is really great. For the last slot, you have a bunch of options. Air Slash is good nuetral coverage, and can hit the regen grasses and shit like kommo-o really hard outside of rain, Icy Wind demolishes Salamence trying to set up on you, and Flip Turn works well with Eleki and Pelipper to get people sucked into the vortex. I usually run Air Slash, but all 3 are viable. EVs and nature are standard specs attacker, nothing special at all here.
What Beats It: Anything that can take 1 Hydro, outspeed and KO is a good check to Keldeo. Lyca with Psychic fangs can revenge kill, Thundy can revenge kill, Starmie is a great counter (although rare), and if youre locked into Hydro, a Chansey with its Eviolite still intact can annoy the fuck out of you. Outside of rain, its still strong, but a whole lot of other pokemon begin to be able to take 2 Hydros, like Amoonguss, Salamence, Kommo-O, Azumarill, Rotom-W and so on. You definitely want to keep rain up to make the most of this poke.

The Face Of Mercy (Thundurus) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 8 Def / 252 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Weather Ball
- Psychic/Sludge Wave/Thunder Wave

What It Does: Thundy is such a fucking great pokemon on rain teams, I dont know why you would ever run another electric honestly. Thunder + Weather Ball in rain already demolishes so much in the tier, and youre never gonna be short on opportunities to Nasty Plot with all the switches youre going to force. It hits hard, boosts reliably, and falls into the category of pokemon that arent bulky but can reliably always survive atleast 1 hit. It scares out Celesteela without being hard-walled by the ground types that come in, fucks over Aegi, and is generally a really fun pokemon to setup and click buttons with. It suffers from being near-useless outside of rain, but thats a small price to pay for greatness. Most importantly, it gets the jump on Thundy-I and OHKOs with WB after a plot (does 70 without a plot), removing a major annoyance for Eleki and the others.
Moves and EVs: Nasty Plot is the main reason to use this over Raikou, allowing you to get +2 in one turn so you dont waste any rain turns, and after a plot, not much at all can switch into this. Thunder and Weather Ball make this VERY weather-reliant, but that hardly matters with a setter as great as Pelipper. For the last slot, you have a bunch of options that boil down to this: Sludge Wave is overall better, fucking over Tang and Zarude and having great nuetral coverage in general...but Psychic OHKOs Amoonguss after a plot. This team doesnt really struggle with opposing Amoonguss too much, but its always nice to have that son of a bitch out of the way so you can sweep with Toad lategame. However, Sludge is a great option as well. Thunder Wave is mainly as a last ditch against opposing rain barraskewda, I dont really ever run it, but it has its moments. I recommend Psychic on this team, but all the options at your disposal are great. If youre really worried about Water Absorb Toad, you can even run Grass Knot, though I find that redundant with Weather Ball. I took 4 EVs away from Speed because 353 doesnt outspeed anything that 352 doesnt, and 8 Defense gives you a 50% chance of living Accelrock from Jolly Lyca.
What Beats It: Although nothing really switches into this fucker, theres a bunch of pokemon that can come in after a kill and be annoying. Starmie is a big one, ZyDog can fuck you up, Lyca can Accelrock you (although its notable that Accelrock isnt a guaranteed OHKO, you have a 50% chance of surviving with 8 Def), Azumarill and Crawdaunt can threaten a rain boosted Jet. Notably, however, this is NOT beat by Mamo, as an adamant orb Ice Shard will NEVER OHKO. Tangrowth can take 2 Psychics even after a plot and knock off/sludge bomb you to death. Kommo-O can beat you if youre running Sludge over Psychic, Amoongus can take 1 +2 Sludge and sleep you, Zarude walks all over this set if youre running Psychic... youre really going to have to pick what you want to beat with this mon, but no matter what youre running, you're going to fuck shit up for everyone and force a sack if played well.

Elektro Kid (Regieleki) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Thunder
- Swift
What It Does: Dear lord in heaven, I fucking LOVE this monster. A rain team is a great place to slot Eleki, as the grounds dont really want to come in ever, but you can force them in with Eleki and double out to Thundy or Keld to take advantage of the opportunity to smash shit hard. After the grounds are gone, however (or against teams that dont have a ground), Eleki comes into play HARD, smashing things with Volt and Thunder, even the regen grasses are gonna get fucked up by that shit. Boots+Spin means it can easily spin away hazards as the opponent goes into their ground, making this more of a utility mon early game. This is the most fucking fun pokemon to play with, and it rewards doubles and predictions like no other. I love this monster. Its speed is so great, too, outspeeding shit like a +1 Salamence. It reminds me of Mega Aero in ORAS UU, which would always fuck up my Feraligatr sweeps because it would outspeed even at +1.
Moves and EVs: Volt and Thunder are obligatory. You can run Thunderbolt over Swift, but I prefer Swift so you dont get beat by stupid shit like a Scarf Krook at 20%. Rapid Spin is the hazard control on this team, and Eleki is a really good mon to run it on with all the switches to ground types its gonna force. Modest is chosen because I can generally work without the additional speed, but honestly timid is really good too because this team can get fucked up by Shell Smash Poltegeist, and Timid outspeeds that at +2 while Modest doesnt. Thats really the only benchmark Modest misses out on that threatens this team, however. I guess Kingdra in rain could be annoying, but I honestly havent seen a single Dra all month so its not a HUGE issue.
What Beats It: Ground types. If you love your Regieleki like I do, please keep it far away from those meanie ground types that want to bully it. Remember to support your Eleki and love it dearly because a lot of people are mean to my little electro kid >:(

A Monster (Seismitoad) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock/ Power Whip / Poison Jab/ Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Liquidation
- Ice Punch
What It Does: Mainly this fuck is a lategame sweeper, or early game rocker if youre running that. Also its your Eleki check. Also its your Chansey Fucker-Upper. Also its your speed control. Honestly, Seismitoad is like a glue mon for this team, not hitting nearly as hard as Keld or Thundy, but in replacement it offers great utility in Swift Swim and being able to muscle through a lot of pokemon you wouldnt expect with a little help with Liquidation defense drops. I swear Liquidation has a 50% drop rate instead of 20 on this mon, because Im ALWAYS getting those drops when I need them. With Knock it can cripple stuff like Chansey, ChestoResto Moltres-Galar, Banded Azu, Rotom-W, etc. Its amazing. I love it. I keep going between a rocker and an all out attacker, but probably rocker is better in the long term. (I do love being able to fuck up Chansey with Knock Off, though).
Moves and EVs: EQ And Liquidation are your only moves 90% of the time. Ice punch fucks up Salamence looking for an easy kill, and has some utility as if the opposing Amoonguss has some chip damage (like 20% is fine), Liquidation drop into Ice Punch will kill it outright. As for the fourth slot, it has a bunch of options: Rocks is self-explanatory, and it can fuck up some common removers in Rotom-H and Tentacruel, and even Starmie with some chip damage. Power Whip is also an option purely for opposing Water Absorb Seismitoad, but Ive never really needed it. Poison Jab can help you kill stuff like Whimsicott and Primarina, but youre generally better off with Ice Punch and EQ. But Knock Off. God, Knock Off is immense for this team. While this team isnt super weak to stall, the option to cripple stuff like Chansey and Quag and Helmet Tang can be immensely rewarding, allowing your teammates an easier time breaking through. I ran SR for a while but recently switched to Knock, and Im never going back. its amazing.
What Beats It: Regen grasses will fuck you up like theres no tomorrow, especially Tang. Outside of rain, your Liquidations dont hit nearly as hard as you want them to, and stuff like Buzzwole and kommo-o threaten to kill you as well. Primarina is a huge one, being able to tank an earthquake and KO with rain boosted Scald, Bulu isnt great but it counters this set p well. Scarf Zarude can outspeed and kill, Rotom-W can switch in a couple times and threaten you with Pump or WoW, and Skewda in rain can come in and fuck something up. This thing is a monster if you use it right, especially lategame, but you have to play it well or it will get worn down and become useless with LO recoil and potential Helmet chip.

Fee Fi Fo Fum (Amoonguss) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 36 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis / Foul Play / Toxic
What It Does: Amoonguss is here to fuck up physical attackers and throw out Spores, and he's all out of Spores.(because sleep clause is activated) Amoonguss is generally a great blanket check to a lot of threatening stuff, like Thundy-I, opposing rain teams, Zarude, Krook, Entei looking to ESpeed a weakened Thundy, you get the point. In Rain, its not even stopped by fire types as much, with this beautiful calc:
252 Atk Sheer Force Darmanitan Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 208+ Def Amoonguss in Rain: 254-300 (58.7 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
It also makes Tang, who would otherwise be a bitch for this team to face, a non-issue. The guaranteed sleep can also come in handy, fucking up shit like Aegi and Jirachi coming in, or taking out a sweeper looking to be a bastard. It can even stand up to non-specs Salamence pretty well:
252 SpA Salamence Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 36 SpD Amoonguss: 368-434 (85.1 - 100.4%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
You wanna keep rocks off the field for Amoonguss, although this is pretty easy with Eleki spinning on everything. In general, its a great pokemon, does what Regen grasses have done in UU since the start of Crown Tundra, very fun to use.
Moves and EVs: Spore, Drain and Sludge Bomb are non-negotiable. Sludge in particular is what gives this bastard a leg up over Tang and the other grasses, and that poison chance can be very fun when it activates on a Chansey coming in, eating up its Softboiled PP. The last spot is pretty free, I usually run Synthesis just cause the extra 50 (or 25 in rain) can really help out at times. Foul Play is a good choice for Aegislash after youve slept it, and Toxic is great if you wanna ruin Tangrowth completely. The EVs are to always live Psychic from Specs Primarina from full, and i put in 12 EVs to speed creep opposing Ammonguss to guarantee the win in the mirror matchup. The rest goes into defense to take Krook Knock Offs and EQs for days.
What Beats It: Keep rocks off the field at all costs. If you dont, you'll find your impenetrable defensive pivot to become more of a very fallible defensive pivot. Fire types outside of rain also fuck it up, and Hurricane Moltres will ruin your day if you dont catch it on the switch with Spore. Its also prone to being worn down without Synthesis, and if you run Synthesis or Toxic then every steel type in the game beats it after Sleep Cause has activated.

THREATS:

Celebi

Be prepared to predict like a madman versus Celebi, or youll pay dearly as your Amoonguss gets Psychiced to death and the rest of your team falls, screaming, into the black abyss they will soon call home.

Starmie

Fuck u u stupid spinning starfish

Moltres
(offensive only)
Be prepared to pick a sack and play aggressively with this fucker getting 100% accurate Hurricanes in rain. Keep the pressure up versus Moltres and dont give it a free switch in on Amoonguss. Always make those doubles and prevent it from running through your team.

Polteigeist

I hate the british for what theyve done to my beautiful Amoonguss

Lycanroc-Dusk
(only if running Psychic Fangs (unfortunately every Lyca runs Psychic Fangs these days))
Thundy can possibly live 1 Accelrock from full health, and Seis can take any 1 hit + Accel from Lyca. Make these two facts count, as outspeeding Keld by 4 points is really fucking unfair.

Barraskewda
(in rain)
Look at that stupid fucking grin. That grin is code for "Im going to threaten everything with Psychic Fangs, Liquidation and Flip Turn". Make sure to always be up a sack against opposing rain teams, and pray its Banded and not LO. If its LO then youre just done for. Goodnight, Sweet Prince.

Thank you all for reading! Let me know what you think! Theres no rain teams in the sample teams or team bazaar for UU, so i thought Id post a fun one to get people started. Love you all!

Last edited:

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Hey Ardy, I'm a pretty big fan of Rain in the tier right now too and actually submitted one to sample myself. You have a neat Seismitoad behind the standard Pelipper and Keldeo here. Though, the Electric-types are somewhat out of place. It is also worth noting Celebi is not actually viable in the tier, so you do not have to worry about it in your threatlist. Opposing Barraskewda with a Rain team always boils down to those Flip Turn 50/50s too, but having a fat Grass-type helps for sure. I think Physical Seismitoad and Regieleki are some super cool choices and hope you consider these changes!

Major Changes
:thundurus: :amoonguss: -> :tangrowth::tentacruel:
Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 104 SpD / 40 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
Thundurus is rather hard to justify here. It has great natural speed and it does appreciate the pressure Rain typically puts on Ground-type. However, these are traits at Regieleki fills as well. It ultimately felt redundant with Regieleki, especially since Rhyperior and Rotom-H are less common in this meta (making the Weather Ball coverage not as useful). Having an extra slot, there is less pressure on Amoonguss split into Tentacruel and Tangrowth. Tentacruel is rather durable with both Black Sludge and Rain Dish recovery, and provides Toxic Spikes to make it even harder to pivot around the breakers. They tend to draw in opposing Amoonguss making it easier to get correct doubles and apply pressure. Tentacruel fitting Rapid Spin means Pelipper or Regieleki will not have to squeeze in Defog either. Tangrowth takes on other defensive roles Amoonguss was doing like dealing with Krookodile. Assault Vest makes it easier to stomach opposing Keldeo should you avoid Knock Off. Tangrowth's bulk is sufficient to tank a hit from Nihilego and OHKO with Earthquake, who could otherwise be dangerous when Seismitoad has fainted and Amoonguss is worn down. Tangrowth has nice utility with Knock Off as well, removing Assault Vest from opposing Tangrowth makes Keldeo much easier to click with and can cripple Pokemon like Moltres too.

Minor Changes
:pelipper::keldeo-resolute::seismitoad:
Pelipper @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Roost

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Air Slash
- Surf / Icy Wind / Toxic

Seismitoad @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
Grouping these together since it was just optimizing coverage. Scald is better on Pelipper than Weather Ball since while you will nearly always be under Rain, you do not need to hit hard given Pelipper's defensive nature making it more fitting to fish for Scald burns. Keldeo you do not need to fish for burns since you do a million to Pokemon you mentioned like Gyarados with Hydro Pump anyway, but I suppose that's more preference. Icy Wind is really helpful to check Salamence but Hydro Pump damage can beat Roost under Rain and having Surf PP is nice. Toxic is useful to cripple Tangrowth for Regieleki but not necessary with Keldeo's raw power. Seismitoad I thought made a good presence as it could more immediately pressure Specially Defensive variants of the Regenerator Grass-types with Ice Punch. Seismitoad I strongly recommend including Power Whip. Rotom-Wash can be rather annoying even with careful play and not relying on Liquidation drops is great. Ice Punch and Earthquake are phenomenal coverage that are hard to drop. Giving up Stealth Rock would make winning with Regieleki much harder, so you are best off utilizing the coverage options rather than using Liquidation's raw power under Rain.

:regieleki:
Regieleki @ Leftovers
EVs: 144 HP / 252 SpA / 112 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Thunder Cage
- Volt Switch
Regieleki is a really fun Pokemon when it can get going. Thunder Cage chip with Substitute + Protect is fantastic when Keldeo's Rain-boosted Hydro Pumps are in play. It rather easy to wear down the fat Grass-types in the tier with the Water-type spam. Not to mention that all of these Water-types have coverage for them. Toxic Spikes from Tentacruel supports this set nicely and remedies not having Swift to pick off weakened Krookodile like you mentioned originally.

:pelipper: :keldeo-resolute: :seismitoad: :regieleki: :tangrowth: :tentacruel:
https://pokepast.es/14a610992e2f6186
I had a lot of fun testing this version out on ladder, Regieleki and Seismitoad really separate this squad from other Rain. Regieleki natural speed cleaning up with Toxic Spikes support can be a more clear win con too. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)