Project SS NU Player Of The Week* (Interview w/ Sensei Axew. Sunday @ 8 PM GMT -5!)

Aawin

whole lotta vibes in the city
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
NUPL Champion
approved by Shiloh and Poh

(Insert art here)​
Welcome to the SS NU edition of NU Player of the Week! In this well-liked and prestigious Forum Project, I will interview a variety of knowledgeable/up and coming SS NU players, as well as players with some of the most inspirational legacies to ever touch the NU tier. Each week, participants will be able to ask the interviewee questions in the previous week's thread, and those questions and answers will be posted after the interview.

However, this is not the same as the previous NU Player of the Weeks! To make these interviews more interactive and to let these legendary NU gamers show off their voice if they want, I have decided to host the interviews live on my twitch! I will have the time and date in the OP, as well as a permanent link to my twitch in this thread! NU community members can also use the twitch chat to make suggestions/ask additional questions if they want to as well, adding a level of involvedness never seen before!

If you want to add suggestions on who I should interview next, you can put them in the weekly threads! Even if your question does not get asked live/you are not able to watch it live, the players will try to answer as many questions as they can in the thread afterwards to include everyone who asks! I will also be looking at comments when I upload the VOD of the stream onto my YouTube Channel and will have a link to each one in this post.

Nothing Yet

Rules:
Just stay on topic with the suggestions/comments in each thread and you should be fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
what are your thoughts on all the diff gens nu? What are your favorite NU mons across multiple gens? What are your favorite mons that fulfill different types of roles (like his favorite breaker, pivot, wall, setup sweeper, etc)? what is your favorite team across all gens? What motivates you to contribute? how to not choke end games? what would you call innovation in teams? Do you play music during your games?

Aawin

NUPL Champion
how much did gw pay you to suffer on his stream with this interview (very important question please answer it)

how has your experience as auth been with the community and such, extension of xero's question but on a more authoritative stance

What games give you the most nostalgia? Both Pokémon and non-Pokémon, of course.

How do you feel about the current state of the meta? Do you think there are any NUBL pokemon that deserve to be freed?

Aawin

NUPL Champion
It's been almost 4 months since the last POTW interview, so I'm happy to announce (with confirmation from shiloh rabia and gw that it was cool) that the next one will be happening tomorrow (9/18), and will be recorded and uploaded to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh6VLP0tC54S4i5S2ffIvgg .

Following GW's format of announcing the interviewee....

The interviewee for week 2 is....
Oathkeeper!
:sirfetch
Known for: Tons of community contributions, host of many official NU tours, and is a NU room mod!

Any and all questions should be posted below this post, we'll be answering all questions, keep them concise is all I ask
Video will be up Monday, Tuesday at the latest

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
corthius stole both the questions i initially had in mind :/

rank all the nu old gens by how much u enjoy them

what do u do irl (only if u are comfortable sharing, ofc)

if all the members of your nupl team were in a hunger games type situation, who would win? who would die first?

share a team you’ve built and enjoy using

Aawin

NUPL Champion
Appreciate the positive feedback on the revival of this project! Really makes me happy to have this part of the forums alive again! The next POTW interview will be recorded this Friday (10/8) at 2 PM gmt -4, and will be posted on Sunday (10/10) or Monday (10/11). It will be recorded and uploaded to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh6VLP0tC54S4i5S2ffIvgg .

The interviewee for week 3 is...
Rabia !

:mankey:
Known for: he's literally Rabia, NU Forum moderator, NU Room Owner, and plenty more stuff I'm definitely forgetting

Any and all questions should be posted below this post, we'll be answering all questions, keep them appropriate and concise is all I ask​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)