SS DOU Suspect Test 1 - Voter Identification Thread (READ THE OP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Post a screenshot here of your ladder alt proving that it's you to get the right to vote in the suspect. Please do not post anything besides reqs confirmation in this thread!

Please be wary and ladder with your own accounts, whether it be your main account or your alts. Do not under any circumstances ladder with an account that either belongs to someone else or you share with someone else. Any suspicious accounts found that are submitted for reqs will be voided and infracted.

You must satisfy both of the following criteria in order to qualify to vote:

GXE ≥ 81.0
Battle count ≥ 45

You must display the following in your screenshot:
1. Your username on the upper right corner / chatbox part of the UI and / or the "Reset W/L" part when you do /rank
2. Minimum of 81 GXE
3. Your battle count, with the a minimum battle count of 45

Keep in mind that you must have laddered on a fresh alt with a name of the form DOUD7 (name). For example, I might register "DOUD7 Bowman" to ladder with. You must follow this format to qualify.

It is important that you follow the rules above completely or you will not be able to vote.

The suspect ladder will be up until Sunday, April 5, at 8:00pm EDT (GMT-4). You can submit your reqs confirmation at any time from now until the ladder closes. Good luck!

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

zard kinda really needs to get banned too, but the format is probably pretty great after wp and zard leave. dynamax feels great to play with, it only snowballs games out of hand when the player already has a comfortable edge.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
confirming

dynamaxreqs.png

i would like to say that being forced to ladder absolutely blows. nothing has destroyed my sanity like this in a long time. nothing about ladder reqs has ever changed anyones mind about how they are going to vote. bring back suspect tours or something because at least that way i can generally know i couldnt vote bc i got beat by better players and not because i got full para'd a bunch or played specs gastrodon or some shit. anything would be better than this even if it was insanely arbitrary. i know im posting this mostly out of frustration but holy fuck man this SUCKS. and before you dismiss this as "mad bc bad" a. i know b. going 41-9 or 38-8 doesnt prove anything to anyone this is just for some reason the best way we think we can do this. but it cant be. i probably wont vote on any more suspects unless i think they are as important as this one. laddering turns me into the biggest asshole on the planet and it makes me hate myself both for being a dick and for being bad at the game. anyway WAH

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
to qualify to vote in this test, you must fulfill BOTH of the following requirements: and have name of doud7 (name)
  • You must play at least 45 games
  • You must have a minimum GXE of 81
I have 83 gxe and 45 games played and name of doud7 dynamax op

What specifically are you talking about? how is it not in compliance?
You haven't proven ownership of the account -- without the "Reset W/L" button or a picture of you logged in to that account, there is no proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)